• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E32K5 - Nintendo Discussion (Unlocked on May 17th)

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yep, 'tis real, but i dont make much of it =\, it looks strange XD, and i probably wont be interested, its not nothing that much, because nintendo are also concentrating on the revolution, so yeah, i dont make much of it oO; xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    id probably buy it my sp batteries are crap and ds is too big to play fr lg

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pokemon TKpenaltied said:
    wow so tiny! i could fit this baby into my tiny pencil case and still have space to put the pencils! :P Hehe! quite cool, cos the image isnt that pixelated,
    PROS
    tiny
    CONS
    no link cable connector, i think

if there isnt then itll be wireless like ds :P

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Oh joy. Nintendo's plan to market yet another console that does the exact same thing only more expensive.

I'd be more into it if it actually played different games. Otherwise, I think I can handle lifting a bit of extra weight in my pocket. ;)

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • I think Nintendo may go down quickly in this corporate world. They keep trying to release too many things at the same time (NDS, GBM, Rev). the Xbox 360 will wipe Sony and definitely Nintendo!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • i think it looks a little like those controlers fron the 20'th century. and since it was from the 20'th century, i dont remember what it was called... but yep, its real...everyone believes the japanese prototype pic that looks animated! :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Why do we need another Game Boy Advance? Why not something along the lines of:

?

Or not. The photoshop skills in the image are boggling, though.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Allstories said:
    Why do we need another Game Boy Advance? Why not something along the lines of:

?

Or not. The photoshop skills in the image are boggling, though.
    I've seen that too- almost thought it was real until I saw the closed picture(and the caption that said it's not real XD)

Kurosaki

From what I've seen of what Nintendo's going to have to offer, I shall be remaining a fanboy, XD Though, why the hell do we need another GBA? Oo
    Sure, Nintendo isn't promising things like having a system thats 30x better then the old, and the graphics on the Revolution may not be as great as on the other systems, but I've always found Nintendo's games a LOT more entertaining then those of Sony and Microsoft (Bleh!). All I can say is, bring on SSBR! XD

Now I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is saying the Xbox 360 is going to be the best when there isn't even one post in the Microsoft thread, XD

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • <_>
    You're a GFaqer, Shinin?

Triforce, while you are describing the Rev, could you post the pics?

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
  • If that comes out, im gonna get it cause Its so small! Plus People can tell if I have my SP at school. They see a big bulge coming out if my pocket. People won't know a G** D*** thing with that tiny thing in my pocket. Total Ownage! Oh and another reason why is because my SP is really crappy(it falls when I skateboard and I forget its in my pocket) and DSs are to big.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • the skate board kid said:
    If that comes out, im gonna get it cause Its so small! Plus People can tell if I have my SP at school. They see a big bulge coming out if my pocket. People won't know a G** D*** thing with that tiny thing in my pocket. Total Ownage! Oh and another reason why is because my SP is really crappy(it falls when I skateboard and I forget its in my pocket) and DSs are to big.
    That's pretty stupid. Especially if you take your SP to school. If you are gonna take your GBM to school if you get one, everyone will know you have it because you'll whip it out!

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
  • Not at Gomperes Junior High, People like to snitch like a big fat B**** over there. I only get to play it when the stupid teachers read and in the library. Plus Im not the only kid at my school who plays stuff at school. Other kids bring there "Cell Phones" to be the center of attention. I would bring mine, but I got crappy games on that thing.

Back