• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott & Nathan - Glade VS Gnasher

"What the hell is that guy's problem?" Scott sighed and turned towards Nathan, who looked half asleep.
"Perhaps you should get some sleep too come to think about it, and wait for morning to come?" Nathan nodded in agreement, before kneeling down over a packed rucksack bringing out an assortment of objects, and a tent. He released his pokemon, who then helped him set up his stuff.
"So, what about that battle then? Max could be ref?"
"I would love that! Okay then." Scott was the first to act, quickly pulling out a pokéball from his belt, and dramatically posing before the bright light of the pokéball flashed, and among the light came the figure of a gabite, a.k.a gnasher. Nathan looked back at his pokémon. Nitro and celebi looked exhausted after today, and were slowly nodding off. Scott seemed to forget that Nitro was even there at the moment, and Nitro was too tired to notice. Glade seemed like the one good for this battle.
"Okay, I go with Glade!" The battle began.

Glade first attacked with magical leaf, hitting hard on Gnasher, but still withstanding the hit, and straight afterwards followed up with reflect wile Gnasher charged up with dragon claw, which done little to no damage due to reflects effects. Gnasher then used flamethrower, sustaining Glade with a burn. The attack was avenged with a quick teleport, then magical leaf from behind, which did quite a bite of damage, but Gnasher quickly reflected with slash, forcing Glade back a bit. As Glade got back to his feet, Nath noticed that both pokémon were seriously damaged already, so a few more attacks could end this. Glade followed up with psychic, lifting Gnasher into the air, it all seemed over. Gnasher however managed to open its mouth a little, to let out a draco meteor attack, which was easily avoided, but released him from psychic. Gnasher then hit Glade with dragon claw while she was still worn out evading draco meteorite, which hit hard on Glade's back and sending him flying.
Glade was out, and Gnasher had won.

"Yes!" Scott cheered as Gnasher ran up to Scott in victory. It was a battle won fair and square.
"Great match, betcha wished that it was official, eh?"
"Haha, You betcha, but a deals a deal."

Nath lay his weary head on top of his pillow and reflected upon his day. Already he had encountered two strange but amazing people, and another human called Max, all of which Nath felt that he could trust. Buzz lay beside Nath, kicking at Glade, who then kicked him back, causing him to outrage again. Typical Buzz, but it wouldn't be a normal without the usual scram!

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 8: Scott's problematic questions

"What the hell is that guy's problem?" a voice called out, Silver turned his head to the group, Scott seemed rather upset about something or other, then Scott and Nathan had a battle for a while, they wern't that bad at all. What Silver thought was odd was how even if he complemented Scott, he always seemed to be taken the wrong way, if anything Nathan should not be trusted, and Nathan should be the problem, he looked at Celebi wondering why she stayed with this, well as it would seem... Wait, the Monferno had said that Nathan was subjected to Rocket Experiments allowing them to control him, Silver saw the error in his thinking, he shouldn't not trust Nathan, if anything he should trust Nathan and see if they can free his mind.

Silver stared up at the sky through the tree's branches, for some reason part of him wanted to go to the mountain, he felt like he would be at home there, without reason a sigh escaped his lips, as he continued watching the sky and stars. another part of him however was wanting to return to his former life, before the experiments.

After a while Silver got down from his tree, walked over to the rest of the group, and build a place for a fire in the center of the group, Silver sent out Sillerax and had him light the built area for the fire. Silver sent his pokemon out and sat tending to the fire, Then he said into the fire, "everybody has their problems, we can only seek for perfection in ourselves, and want to make things right." he then looked up at Scott, "we all have problems that we fail to recognize, and strengths we didn't know we had." his gaze turned to Nathan, "There are those who will try to use others to their advantage, and there are ways for those to overcome their controllers." his gaze now returned to the fire, "there is inside each one of us a war being fought, we can either louse and die alone... or unite, look over our differences and win and become victorious over our known and unknown foes."

With that Silver released the rest of his pokemon and prepared a place for himself to sleep. he found it uncomfortable to sleep on the grass like someone would normally be more comfortable. To make himself more comfortable he gathered rocks from the nearby river and made himself a bed of rocks, where he laid himself down to sleep, in comfort, he returned to once again watching the sky

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - The stars

Scott lay down on the grass before sending out his pokemon. He gazed up at the sky and listened to Silver's inspirational speech. He had obviously thought about what he had said there, it was obvious, and Scott understood what he was going through. Scott had the same feeling, the feeling of so much happening at the same time, as if everything was just happening so fast, that your actions just can't be helped, and he was tired too. He stared at the stars, hoping that they would comfort him. Nathan was already asleep, and god knows what Max was up too. In all honesty, Max was one of those people who keep themselves to themselves, and doesn't get noticed a lot. It was sad really, although he hadn't really known him for more than an hour. perhaps he would grow on him, not literally...

As Scott gazed up at the night sky, he noticed the star constellation representing Leo, although it didn't mean much to him. Leo was his sister's birth time, and he didn't usually get along with her, but memories are sweet, and savoring them is usually the best thing to do, even if some of them hurt. As Scott tried to keep his mind of her something in the back of his memory, but very recent, springed to mind... Could it be. No it couldn't, that's stupid. Scott chuckled to himself. he was thinking to much again. He turned his head to Silver, who was laying not too far from him.

"So what's your wish gonna be, that is if you win this league thing?"

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 9: wishes

Scott laied himself down near Silver, after a while of silence he turned his head to Silver, "So what's your wish gonna be, that is if you win this league thing?"

Silver thought for a moment unsure, of how to respond, "I don't know, what I would wish for... Part of me wants to return to the way I was, but another part wants to stay this way, wants to learn more... wants to... become one. I can't explain it but that's how I feel." he turned his head to Scott, "what about you, what are you dreams, what are you hopeing to get out of this?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Wish

"My wish... I want to have a good life, a life where I can be accepted for who I am wherever I am. I want to see my mother again, and my big sister too. I want to have a nice house in Sinnoh, and win the Sinnoh league. I want to have a private resort to myself, and to have nice food and drinks all day long. I just want a good life really... And I like the way I look, I don't want to have to change just to fit into society... I just want to be free."

Scott turned back to the stars, and remained silent, as he started to doze off.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
Scott Part 10: Scott's wise wish

Silver listened to Scott's words about his wish, and pondered it himself, Scott's wish was rather wise, and it made sense... Silver continued to ponder Scott's wish. Even as Silver's eyes got heavy, his mind was stuck on one thought, what do I truly want out of all this Silver continued thinking this even as the rest of his team slept around him, Silver's thought eventually lead to other thoughts and questions, like Who am I really? and is this the real me?

Silver's thoughts clouded over slightly as deeper sleep took him, but his mind continued to ponder everything.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start: part 1

morning came all too quickly, and soon Silver was awake, he looked around to see the rest of the group still asleep, his pokemon were also asleep. Silver carefully and quietly left the group and walked to the river. He knelt next to the river and washed his face, then stared at his reflection in the water, he didn't look terribly bad, no in fact the experiments had made him have a sort of majestic look... and he actually liked it.

Silver saw some fish in the water (the kind you would eat), and started thinking about how to catch them, he looked at the trees, then an Idea came to his mind.

Silver went to the lower tree branches, and used strength to break the branches off, he then after he got about four good branches, he worked hard and eventually made them into a net, the branch net that he made was decent it weight, but he could easily carry it.

Silver walked over to the river again and started fishing, for food for the group to eat.

Years
Mountain Cave, North East​
"I would have at least looked for him together with the others than on my own." Avaith replied as he rests his head over by a tired Shadoan, trying to rest his eyes. His mind drifting off to sleep after a whole day of hiking and running. Jev sat up and rolled over as Amber tried to bounce on his chest. "I would appreciate it if you didn't jump on me, My stomach can't take much as is. I think I drank a liiiiiiiiittle too much... I'm now thinking back too...ooh...." Jev steps out of the cave and over into the bushes were he coughs up his alst meal. Irek laughs, a little drunk as he falls back against the wall.

As the night dragged on into day. Shadoan had his head against the wall with Avaith resting on his masters leg. As Irek wakes up to see the training Kiba and Ki, looking over at Mello, still deep in thought. Irek chuckles as he stands a little and pulls out a leaf from his bandanna and nibbles on it to help his hangover. "Love troubles?" Irek asks sitting beside her as he stares back over at Avaith. "Keep at cheering him up, If what Jev said is true, its just his first heartbreak. They're the hardest to go through, but easiest to heal." He chuckles a little before eating the leaf and getting up to grasp Shadoans Hand. "...Rise and Shine." Irek's cheeks spark as they shock Shadoan a quick spark and he jolts awake. "Whoa!...What was tha-" Irek held his paw over his lips and pointed towards Kiba. "They've been training all night, they'll be good for sparring as you train to face the elites. For now, help pack up camp and store the team. Keep Avaith and Jev out, were going to need them." Shadoan tilted his head. "For what?" Irek chuckled a little before hoping down. "To get into Leviathan's Bastion." Shadoan sighed as he leaned forward. "You keep saying that and yet we keep changing travel plans from retreat to destination!" Irek looked back up at Shadoan before turning his head to the woods. "The airship is gone from the mountain region. I know we keep changing plans, but I really need for us to stop by the Bastion. I need to fetch something important..." "And that is...?" "...Security passes for the officer training grounds..." Jev looked over at Irek. "Officer Trainging grounds? Is that someplace where you....fight?" Irek looks over at Jev with a big grin. "No, no fighting, but the training there forces the participants to be better fighters. Plus we still need more badge components for Shadoan's badge or badge's. Tournament participants can pay 50,000 to undergo the training as long as they wish, officers get it free if we provide signed permits, there's a stack of them on my table back at the bastion." Avaith perked his ears up a little. "Where is it?" Irek chuckled a little as he petted the fire spitters head. "The training grounds are in the desert region... This will also help us because more developed trainers will also be there, as well as more new comers having no idea how to fight." "Let's go Tell Kiba then were heading for the Bastion."

River Bend​
A lound rumbling could be heard near the river as Silver was fisihing. The rest of the wild fish were scared off as a caravan of pokemon carrying wares, items amongst other tools were riding by with humans riding on their backs while a handful of trainers, equipped with armor and armed to the teeth were passing through. It was one of the Vendors Caravan's roaming Lethia, looking to make money off the trainers currently in the region.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Southwest Path

Chapter Three: Part Three
The Road Less Traveled

Mello awoke with a yawn, rubbing her stiffened neck with unease. It appears she had fallen asleep on the ground nearby Avaith and Shadoan. When Irek approached with some comment she only sighed and nodded in agreement. "I don't know what else to do..."

Amber, disinterested with the groggy bug, found a spot to rest nearby the sparring. However, when she woke up, her first move was to race right over to Jev and divebomb.

Kiba landed in a crouch, an aura sphere nearly grazing the hairs atop his head, as it was then deflected away by Z. Kiba took advantage of Ki's distraction and fired his own sphere of energy to Ki, who took the hit sturdily.

Ki looked to be pleased, nearly smirking. "I think that's enough training, Kiba. You've proven yourself quite an adversary."

Z nodded with a gentler smile. "Do you wish to be a part of your own team and fight with us?"

Kiba shook his head. "I want to protect others and myself properly, and if I can master this fighting style, and then figure out how to create aura spheres without the gloves, I'll be able to do so much easier."

The three headed back to the rest of the group. Ki was facing Kiba. "Why is it you want to protect people like this?"

Kiba sighed. "Well, it was because of Julia... But not anymore." He began to kneel by the fire pit. "After that, it made me think. I don't think that green trainer is done yet. And either way, we could face even deadlier threats here than even him. I'd like to be better prepared for when something happens. That way I won't have to almost die again." There was a bit of a chuckle at the end, a slight joke from Kiba.

Ki nodded, and glanced at the horizon. "Where are we headed off to next?"

Z was swirling about in place, seemingly full of energy despite the sparring.

"Right, well, before that... I think I owe you guys an explanation." Kiba sighed a bit, adjusting his glasses. "I'm sure you're wondering, with all of the crazy outcomes it had caused."

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 2: the Caravan

a loud sound was heard as a large caravan, armed down, and ready for an assault by the look of it. it scared off many of the fish, but Silver had collected enough for their group, Silver, picked up the net, and started walking back to camp. then couriosity got the better of him and he wandered his way over to where the Caravan was making it's way through. The net he had was slung over his shoulder and he had to press his wings tightly against his back, the main features that were visible right now were his horns and tail. Silver stopped as he watched the caravan walk by, he was standing out in the open where he could easily be seen. Silver's tail twitched slightly, the net Silver was carrying was filled with about twenty large fish, the weight according to Silver felt like ten pounds, but as he could tell for a normal human it would probably weigh close to 30 pounds.

Silver watched the caravan wondering why something would need to be so heavily guarded by so many trainers.

Silver decided to find out and walked towards the moving convoy he continued walking towards the caravan.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - The caravan

Nathan woke up and exited the tent abruptly, before realizing Silver was gone. He looked around curiously, and to his surprise, he spotted Silver next to the pond. He looked as if he was gathering fish. Nath sat down on the grass, before noticing how strong the wind was today. Presumably in a few more days, a storm would be coming, perhaps he should tell Silver his theory. All of a sudden, a loud noise, could be heard, coming from Silver's direction, near the 'slightly visible' road. Nath trotted over to find Silver, and a heavily guarded caravan. These must be one of these vendor's caravans I heard about, and presumably, there will be a trainer inside their, Nathan thought. He wandered over, but not passing Silver, and as he approached the caravan came to a stop.. There were some fine goods for sale, ranging from chocolate, to ham sandwiches, but Nathan was more interested in finding out if there was any trainers around.
"Excuse me, but are any of the people here trainers?" Nathan asked one of the men in front of the caravan.
"Ai, we have one or two with us now, are you looking for a battle?"
"I certainly am. I have another question."
"Go on..." The man looked curiously at Nathan.
"Where is this exactly heading?"
"Gaha, to be honest, none of us know, we just wander around selling goods all day and night. It's mighty work, but you'd be surprised how quickly these things sell." Nathan almost fell for the idea of travveling with these people, they all seemed quite nice, but shook his head at the thought, it was better to stay put with friends after all. A man in a red tracksuit jumped out from behind the caravan, holding his pokéball belt in one hand, and following him was someone in a blue tracksuit, but different style. They looked almost identical, like they were twins... Nath turned to Silver.
"Oi, Silver, get over here, I'll battle on of these guys, and get you a badge, then you can battle the other for a second?"
"Hey there fella, that's illegal here!" said the man Nath had been speaking too earlier.
"10$ to shut you up?" Nath said sarcastically. The man took the money.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 3: the battle plan

Nathan talked with some of the guards then the trainers. He then called Silver over to do a battle, Nathan attempted to strike a deal for the badge pieces, Silver set his net of fish down, and walked over to the group, while he stretched his wings out. He glanced at the pokeballs at his belt and found them empty, and remembered that he left his pokemon sleeping back at the camp.

Silver Turned to Nathan and the twin-trainers, "How about we do a double battle, me and Nathan against you too. and If you don't mind I'll fight your pokemon myself, I hope you don't mind fighting a Drakin." he then turned to Nathan, "Besides, I would prefer to earn my badges fairly, not be given one, and since you need or want to battle as well, it would only be fair." Silver stretched out his wings and tail, as well as his arms and legs, then he found a space and picked a spot for himself, he closed his eyes and focused on the upcoming battle, he was ready for a good fight.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - The double battle

Nath quickly ran back to camp, which was only several metres away, remembering his pokemon were asleep, and waked Buzz and Celebi up, the two most liveliest, and offered them both a battle, and obviously they accepted. Nathan ran back to the battle spot, where he noticed several people from the caravan had gathered to watch. This was to be Nath's second badge hopefully, and he hoped Silver knew he meant well. Nath called forth Buzz, and Silver prepared himself too, he had no idea how this battle would end up, but already Nathan had a genius plan. The duo that opposed them sent out a mighteyena and a flareon, both 4 legged and strong in either attack or special attack, both low defence, so a few hits would knock them out easier. Buzz is a bug type, so his attack will increase if jhe uses a bug move on mighteyena, but is weak to flareon's fire, but the other worry is, what moves does Silver know, and what is HE weak too? He presumed that from what he looked like, he was a dragon type, and the other thing was, something happened when he used moves, what was it again... Nathan made the first move, calling out a pin missile towards mighteyena, and was attempting to grasp hold of mightyena, which would hopefully allow Silver to rush in and defend Buzz, while he took care of Flareon. Nath hoped Silver would follow his plan, surely he could see type differences. As Buzz latched on to mightyenea, causing him decent damage, Buzz went forward in preparation for another attack.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 4: the battle

The battle started, Nathan sent out Buzz and started attacking the mighteyena, a wise choice of battle strategy considering that a bug type would have greater effect against a dark type. Silver lunged at the Flareon and attempted a steel wing attack, the Flareon being particularly fast moved out of the way, Silver then used Dragon tail, the attack landed perfectly dealing a decent amount of damage, the Flareon turned to attack Buzz with a Flamethrower, Silver however jumped in the way blocking the attack with his wings, he took some damage, but it wasn't very effective against him, so he didn't care. Silver then followed up with a Steel Wing, this time it landed hitting the Flareon and pushing it some distance away from himself and Buzz. Silver prepped himself for another lunge at the Flareon, but waited for the others to make their moves.

Years
Caravan Path
"ALRIGHT! WERE STOPPING HERE! SETUP BUSINESS!, I NEED ALL GUARDS TO SETUP A PARAMETER!" The Guard and the merchant were focused on the battle. "Flareon, Dig and simmer!" The Flareon submerged itself. Dodging the lunge as the dirt around the battle area. The Mightyena leaped high into the are as the Flareon surfaced, using overheat into the hole emerged from, the battlefield caught flame, flames bursting forth and rising out of the ground as the Mightyena used Faint Attack, dashing back and forth through the flames. The merchants started setting up their booths as the catch wind of the fight as a few spectators come to watch. the dark pokemon lunges and latches Onto Buzz, using bite.

Mountain Path
"You can explain on the way Kiba, we need to move. Irek is leading us to Leviathans Bastion." As the started walking, Jev grasped hold of Mello and placed her on Avaith's back. Avaith didn't seem to care or mind as he walked beside his master's side watching the wagging tail of Irek as he walked.. Before Mello could object, Jev interrupted. "Squish me later, enjoy the ride, make him happy before I find a reason to be angry."

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 5: fields of fire

before Silver could lunge again, "Flareon, Dig and simmer!" the Flareon dug it'self underground then had set the battle field on fire with overheat, as the Mightyena leaped high into the air, then the Mightyena used Faint Attack, dashing back and forth through the flames. The merchants started setting up their booths as the catch wind of the fight as a few spectators come to watch. the dark pokemon lunges and latches Onto Buzz, using bite. . Silver didn't mind the heat much, he ran at the Flareon and used steel wing again, followed up with a dragon tail.

Silver planed on ending this battle quickly for the sake of Buzz.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - Buzz Lightyear to the rescue :3

Buzz struggled to free itself from Mighteyena's bite, but using bug buzz, he managed to knock mighteyena back just a little so he could fly away, and then launched another bug buzz atack, landing a critical hit, while commencing Buzz's ability, sniper. Buzz's critical hit landed 3x as hard as usual, due to his abilty, sending mighteyena flying back, enough time to get into the air to see if mighteyena was down for the count.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Southwest Path

Chapter Three: Part Four
The Road Less Traveled

Mello crossed her arms and sighed, grumbling in complaint at Jev's constant grabbing. However, she wasn't going to let him get away, even for a moment, oh no. She put her hands up to her forehead, getting a psychic hold of the bug, launching him into a nearby tree. Once that was out of the way, she turned back to Avaith, who wasn't really paying her any attention, just watching Irek as he led them. "Look... Avi... I don't know what else to say... I feel terrible... I just want to be back to the way we were... I was lonely while I was gone, too... I just... I had to try and find him... We're family and..." Tears welled up in her eyes. "I owe him my life, and... I just... I can't leave him missing..."

She felt herself beginning to weep, and it was getting harder to speak. "B-but he's here now, and we're back together, or at least, I wish it felt that way... You won't even look at me any more..."

Z watched the two quietly from a distance, intrigued by the sudden spur of emotion emanating from their direction.

Ki walked up ahead with Irek, closing his eyes, and sensing auras as his primary vision. "Leviathan's Bastion... What are we going to find there?" He asked Irek solemnly.

Amber rushed over to Jev, giggling a bit as he recovered from being flung. "You can fly, that's so cool!" She giggled and bounced about, seeming to gravitate toward the bug frequently over the past night.

Kiba stretched and walked beside Shadoan, stuffing his hands in his pockets after putting his glasses back on. "You know those teleporting crystals - Way Crystals, I think Irek called them - from the whole haunting thing that happened? As it turns out, we had been forcefully given a one-way ticket to the Distortion World, through one of those crystals. Ki, Flare and myself had regrouped, but I don't think Spirit made it... I haven't sensed her presence anywhere, ever since."

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 6: a victory or two

The Flareon listened to a command from it's master to use Flame Charge, Silver watched the Flareon charge at him, he then at the last second used Dragon Tail, and tossed the pokemon away from him, the Flareon accidentally ran into the Mighteyena, causing the mighteyena to get hurt, the impact from Silver's tail to the Flareon and it's flame charge did give the tip of his tail a bit of red, but thankfully for Silver it was the surface scales that were burned and those didn't hurt a lot. Silver then jumped into the air and charged a golden glowing meteor in his hands, he could feel the energy drain out of him, then at the meteor's peak Silver launched the orb at the two opposing pokemon, The meteor split and bombarded their side of the field creating a variety of explosions and little craters, Silver landed in a keeled position, breathing heavily desperatly needing something to eat, but the battle wasn't over until the smoke cleared and showed a couple of knocked out Pokemon in the field. Silver after the battle was called, and was done crawled over to a nearby tree, and rested, Silver looked around for a fruit or something edible to eat, in the meantime he gnawed on a leaf of the tree he was resting under.

Years
Caravan Path: Camp
As Silver left to find food, the opponents sighed as the returned their pokemon and approach Nath with the badge components. "Give the other to your friend when he gets back, we need to go help setup."

Mountain Path
Shadoan listened, cringing a little at the thought that the rock in his bag could do the same to him. "That's..... How...." Irek looked back at Shadoan. "The world he visited is a Sub-Plane of existence through the Way Stone. Were heading to the desert after going to the Bastion to get the training papers." Shadoan sighed in relief as they continued and were lead into a cave. Jev was walking beside the hopping Amber as he put his claw up. "See the other Fire spitter and the vocalist? They were once very close... I got them close and right now he's being immature to his first love... I'm suffering for a mistake he making in order to preserve her feelings..." As Avaith felt her tears on his back he stopped in his tracks. "I have a lot on my mind, I know your there so dry your tears, I just need time to think things through. I'll still carry you around as much as you want." He replies to her before he starts to move once more. The group travels deeper and deeper into the cave until they come upon a large door guarded by 2 gray Lucario's. Irek approached them. "This group is with me, Permission to bring guests into the bastion." The left Lucario looked at Irek. "Any actions your group commits including theft, harm and murder will be held entirely as your responsibility and any of the same crime they receive as well, do you accept?" Irek nodded as the gray pokemon open the doors to reveal a bright light. Walking in as the doors shut behind them, Shadoan could do nothing but hang his mouth open. Along the walls were massive amounts of lights, Chinese paper lanterns, American Christmas lights, Japanese paper Lamps and glowing flowers as the Illuminated the entire region. The walls were decorated with art, ancient texts, Tv's and computer screens showing sections of Lethia, Sports and video games on consoles a few of the officers were playing on. There were bridges and elevators wall to wall leading into rooms built into the walls of the bastion. Floating in the middle were floating isles of lights, carrying gardens of different vegtebles, fruits, berries and nuts. Along the ground, Humans and pokemons talk, converse, sit at tables near local owned cafe's and other various shops. Trading money, food and other supplies. Irek chuckled as he turned his head to a hanging mouth Shadoan and Avaith. "And to think, this is only Living quarters! There's a training area, Information sector, and a whole section that acts as a hospital... Fellas and females alike, welcome to Leviathans Bastion!"

Back