• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion

Chapter Three: Part Five
The Road Less Traveled

Mello grew quiet sniffling and bawling to herself, climbing off and heading toward Kiba.

Z had been distracted by the sheer beauty of the Bastion. Her eyes glittered and reflected the many lights, her expression fitted with a delighted smile.

Ki glanced back at the entrance after the door had closed.. "I hadn't anticipated seeing my own kind here."

Amber tilted her head at the sudden seriousness coming from the bug. "Why doesn't he just stop and make everything better? Then everyone can be happy!"

Kiba paused from his story to give the amazing view a nice long stare. "So... Anyway... It was Ki, Flare, and myself, against all of the nightmares of the Distortion World. We traveled for what seemed like ages, hoping to find a way out." He sighed and his tone was growing more and more solemn. "Flare... Went senile. He lost his mind and attacked out of the blue..." He took off his glasses and closed his eyes, giving the group an opportunity to see the scarred skin all around the upper half of his face. He knelt down to pick up the weeping Mello with a sigh. "He scorched my eyes, and from then on I was blinded. Ki... Put an end to him."

Ki nodded slowly. "It wasn't easy either... I regret it all of the time, and yet, it was necessary."

A sigh came from Kiba. "Ki had to lead me for the longest time, though that was when he decided to fully train me in the aura. Eventually, I was able to see with that ability. So we traveled for quite some time, just the two of us." He replaced his glasses, glancing at Irek, than Shadoan. "Eventually we came across Z," he gestured to the Gardevoir, "And with her help, we were finally able to escape that awful place."

Z smiled rather sweetly. "I hadn't ever heard of a world outside of that one... I'm glad they had told me of it... Everything so far has been spectacular."

"Speaking of which..." Ki rested a paw over his chin. "The fact that you were able to teleport all of us, let alone at all, between the realms, means you must have some great power hidden within."

Z pointed to herself. "I... I do?"

Kiba turned to Shadoan. "Once we were teleported away we found ourselves in Sinnoh... A beautiful region. We found Amber there, and I had Z bring us all to my home town, where I prepared myself to return here. Of course, I hadn't anticipated Julia storming away like that..." His expression fell slightly, though the presence of his party - nay, his family - surrounding him brought back a gentle smile. "I don't need her... In fact, we're probably better off without her. Anyways, that's all that happened up until we met."

Years
Leviathans Bastion
Jev sighed at Amber question. "Because he's being immature..." Shadoan listened to Kiba's tale until he finished. "That's quite a lot to go through... At least your alive... And it was a goos thing Ki was with you." As Ki mentioned his own kind guarding the doors, Irek responded as Kiba finished his story. "You'd be surprised in how many of your species work here in the bastion alone... There are 10 entrances into the Bastion Alone and 4 other Lucario's teach close combat and martial arts in the Barracks, so thats roughly 24 Ascended Lucario's working for us here. They are very excellent guards." Shadoan stopped and turned to Irek. "How many sections is here in the Bastion...and why is it even called a bastion if its underground." Irek smiled a little as he lead the group over to a large TV, taking a remote form the table and flipping through the channels until a Map was visible. "There are 8 areas in the Bastion... #1, Living Quarters. The living quaters is the LARGEST section of the whole bastion since we house so many trainers and pokemon alike. #2 Vegetation and Resource. Basically where we grow ALL of our food and supplies the officers of the event with the nutrients they need to keep alive, so its very important to us. #3 Dojo. A basic training area where we work out to get stronger in any area of physical fitness we need. #4 Dining Hall. We don't use it much except for holidays, A massive feast is held there time to time and that feeds every officer staffed. #5 Clinic, Best free health care you could ever ask for with doctors and nurses caring for the wounded 24/7. #6 Hollow. Its basically a night club of sorts where you can do nothing but RELAX, though the lower levels below it are for.... mating. #7 Intelligence. Helps us keep tabs on any issues that happen in the world and how they may affect us, they also keep tabs on any trainers we have had problems with before. #8 Springs. A large section of pools with waters that can clean the crap out of ANYTHING almost. For rock, fire and ground types, there are hot sand baths and mud baths available for them as well... The reason they call it a Bastion is...well... This entire place of wonder is sealed inside a massive hollow shell of some Seagull or Torkoal. We don't even know what the shell is even made of, but its incredibly sturdy! Even our Lucario's Aura abilities can't crack the walls alone, Earthquakes even! A nuke could go off and it couldn't even be close enough to scratch this! If anything, this place is the most safest place on the planet!" Jev saw Avaith uninterested as Jev grabs Shadoans Leg and trips him, he grabs Avaith as well and drags both of the boys away from the group towards a bridge, dropping them both. "FIX HIM!!!! I'M TIRED OF GETTING FLUNG AROUND BY HIS PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND!!!" Shadoan looked at Jev as Irek Translated. "He wants you to talk to Avaith about his behavior towards Mello. Lately he has been ignoring her like women ignore me." Shadoan paused a moment and looked at him. "Irek, stick around... Jev, cool off." Shadoan pushes Jev into the cold water off the bridge as the bug swims for shore. "Why are you ignoring Mello?" "Qui-laaavaaaa... Qui- Quilava." "He claims she ditched him." Shadoan face palms. "It doesn't mean you should treat her like your treating her now. I have had first loves that have had done this before, 1 of them come crawling back to me heart broken, another flipped me off and the last one I still keep in touch with because she's kind..." As avaith speaks, Irek translates back "He's making excuses." Avaith glares at Irek as Shadoan glared back at his pokemon. "Your acting like a child who is discarding someone who wants to be with you strongly. If this is how you plan to act, you'll die off more lonely than I am right now... I want you to apologize to Mello when you both have a chance... Odds are you may not get another chance like this again with her." Shadoan stands up to leave Avaith to ponder in thought before following Shadoan slowly, Irek following beside him. "So... Irek, where are these documents?" Irek pointed up. "In my home up there. Just goof around in the living quarters a while, I won't be long. If you want to buy something, you can trade berries, water, money, anything you have. Just don't cause any trouble or it will be my hide." Irek trotted off towards a rope, climbs it to a bridge and scampers off, Half-way across the bridge, he looks down. "JUST MEET ME AT THAT ENTRANCE WHERE WE CAME IN!" He then continues on.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion - Springs

Chapter Three: Part Six
The Road Less Traveled

"I'm happy we were able to return, and that those of us that remain are still alive." Kiba watched Jev approaching in the distance... Something was up.

Ki blinked in surprise. "Hmph... An honorable compliment to my kind, I assume. I'm glad we are of use." He crossed his arm, a faint smile as his ego was successfully stroked.

As Shadoan toppled over and was dragged off, Z, Ki, and Kiba all looked to each other in confusion. Z cocked her head far to one side, though no one seemed to have the answer to the question silently asked.

"Hey Shadoan, Irek!" Kiba called out. "We'll be heading for the springs, you guys are welcome to join!"

"Ahhhhh, that's something I haven't felt in a very long time!" Kiba slid deeper into the hot waters, closing his eyes. "How are you guys?"

"This is excellent..." Ki nodded slowly. "Relaxing the muscles will also help intensify training."

"Hmm?" Kiba turned to Ki.

"Examine your own aura right now."

"Oh!" Kiba blinked in surprise. "It looks entirely different now!"

Ki grinned a bit. "If you can notice that sort of difference easily, you're opening up a whole new form of Aura reading."

"You mean, seeing emotions, stamina, things like that?"

"Precisely--"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Z squealed in delight, causing the entire team (and a few passersby) to stare in shock. "This is truly extraordinary!! It feels so amazing!"

"Yaaaay, hot water!!" Amber giggled and dove in, splashing the entire party. They all laughed in chuckled together.

Except poor Mello, of course.

"Hey, Mello, what's wrong?" Kiba's eyebrows furled in worry.

She sniffled and spoke, and Z reiterated it in English. "She says Avaith doesn't love her anymore, so she won't try to be with him any more."

Kiba frowned. "Don't give up on him yet, Mello. Something tells me he'll get over whatever is going on with him."

Ki nodded in agreement. "Just give it some time, he'll--"

"Not quite. Look!" Kiba pointed to the TV. An emergency report, someone held prisoner in the building had broken free, and Avaith was visible in the shot. "He's in trouble!" Kiba was immediately up, drying and dressing in a jet black Kimono. He rushed to the floor where the footage was shot, finding Avaith facing a deadly-looking person who seemed to have escaped. Avaith was certainly in trouble. "Avaith!" Kiba ran up directly behind Avaith, making an offensive stance. Avaith seemed terrified, frozen in place. "Avaith, no time for questions, you have to trust me, and do exactly as I say!"

The others watched the screen in awe. Z squinted. "Should we help them?"

Ki shook his head. "No... This man looks to be extremely dangerous... Kiba knows what he's doing by leaving us here."

Mello frowned, climbing out and rushing off to find them.

Years
Leviathans Bastion
-30 minutes ago-
Avaith watched as Shadoan went looking for his Swim trunks in his bag. Though to no avail he was left with out. "I'm going off to buy another pair of trun-" Jev held up his claw as Shadoan tried to guess. "Food?" Jev shook his head. "Sparring gloves?" Jev shook his head once more. "... Money?" Jev nodded his head as Shadoan dug through his bag and pulled out a box of berries. "Irek said they'll trade anything. Use this as currency unless they need something more, then come find me." Avaith walked beside Jev as they looked through all the different officers and Kiosk's setup. Avaith still feeling guilty about what he had done though still thinking things through, he came across a hair pin with a musical note-like jewel design on its end. The pokemon who had it was a league officer, a blue Smeargul. "Excuse me...Are you willing to trade berries for this?" "Only if you got Razz Berries." Jev walked up beside him and dug through the berry box and pulled out a few Razz berries. "All we got is 3." "Then take it." The Officer takes the hair pin, boxes it and gives it to Avaith to carry as he takes the berries from Jev. "I'm going to go see about those fighting gloves. By that Hitmonchan."

-15 Minutes Ago-
"...." [BEEP, BEEP] "DOCTOR! The subject is waking up!" "What?" A human scientist approaches the test tube containing the dangerous subject as the chemical tube comes alive. "SEAL IT OFF, WE CAN'T LET HIM ESCAPE!!" "... My time, has finally come..."

-45 Seconds Ago-
Avaith trots the bridge, moving back towards the living quarters center. Waiting for Jev and his master when he hears a HUGE explosion coming from the distance. Every television screen turns red, reading [EMERGENCY!!!] The Televisions show a live Feed of the prisoner Escaping and moving towards living quaters, several Officers attempting to stop him in the progress, though the human swatting both pokemon and trainer away like they were flies. He even threw a Snorelax over his head to bust open the door!

-Now-
Avaith backed up a little as Kiba and the Banished Blood stared them both down. A dark aura surrounds the prisoner as he grasps it to form fist's of pure darkness that shell his body. "My... Prey..." The prisoner exclaims as he charges in at Kiba.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 7: food fit for a drakin

Silver felt slightly revitalized after gnawing on the leaf so he, managed to stand up and slowly walked through the forest, until he found a new kind of fruit bearing tree.

Silver made his way to the trunk of the tree, then reached up with his tail, he pulled a fruit from one of the branches, and briefly examined the fruit.

After a through examination he decided to eat the fruit. The fruit had a wonderful taste and seemed to have enough of what Silver needed, to allow him a quicker recovery from using his energy move. Silver Grabbed some more of this wonderful fruit, he was curious of it's origin, let alone what this wonderful fruit was called, he carefully made his way back to the caravan.

Silver made it to the caravan and decided to look at the different items the vendors had.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion - Holding Area

Chapter Three: Part Seven
The Road Less Traveled

"Avaith," Kiba started, glancing at the surroundings, the charging beast of a man, and Avaith. He quickly picked up Avaith, placing the Quilava over his chest, resting at the opening of the Kimono. "Avaith, I have a plan, please, do exactly as I say." He closed his eyes, holding both arms out to each side. "I can do this... I can do this..." He felt his energy feeding into each palm, swirling slowly.

Ki watched the screen intently. "No doubt the others have seen this. We need to inform them as well." Ki led Z and Amber to Shadoan and the rest. "Shadoan, Avaith is down there. Kiba is with him." He clutched Shadoan's shoulder lightly, looking to the rest of the party to ensure that they know he is speaking to the entirety of the group. "We can't do anything to help, it's far too dangerous. All we can do is watch and await the outcome."

Z frowned. "I can feel it... That man has intense power within..."

Amber sat quietly, motionless for probably the first time.

Ki clenched his other paw, watching the screen with sudden intensity. "He's... He's doing it...!"

"Avaith, I want you to burn as hard as you possibly can, don't worry about me! Ready... Almost... ... NOW!!" At Kiba's command, the Quilava bursts into flames, scorching Kiba's torso, causing him to cringe, and yet, feeding more and more energy into each palm. Brilliant indigo balls of energy formed in each hand, expanding and swirling, raising in power and intensity as Kiba's body continued to sustain damage. The man was closing in, faster, and faster... "HHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Kiba swung both hands forward, catching the dark figure's torso right before impact, and blasting him far backward with the energy in his palms. The man flew and in an instant crashed into a wall behind him, followed by a crash onto the floor. He remained motionless.

Kiba's hair covered his eyes, as he panted and heaved for air, a contented grin on his expression before he fell backward, collapsing onto his back, to exhausted to move his body. "We did it... Together..." He panted and grinned still, weakly placing a hand on Avaith's head, stroking his neck and back lightly. "Thank you... For the help..." He watched, eyes widening, as the man, struggling, was able to get up once again. The man began to limp, speeding up into a walk, a run, a full sprint...

As he neared the two, charging with all of his strength, he was immediately stopped and toppled backward. Mello had appeared, building a psychic wall of hot pink energy, blocking and preventing the battered man from getting through. He got up, and looked about to charge, when a second character laid a hand on his shoulder. He looked to Kiba, and formed a menacing, cruel grin.

Kiba felt his entire chest ache in an ice-cold pain. It was the man who had attacked them before, who launched the attack that nearly killed Kiba... The Green Trainer. Kiba watched in horror, as he led the larger man away, and the two simply... Escaped. No words came from that group.

The rest of them watched the entire scene unfold from the televisions, Kiba's attack, the man's retaliation, Mello's protection. Ki stood immediately. "It's... Over. I'll go retrieve them." He quickly left, rushing to the scene just as the video feed ended on the televisions. He lifted Kiba, though after glancing at Mello, and then Avaith, he lowered Kiba's body and let Avaith down. He rose once more, glancing at the camera for a moment, before speaking to the two. "Mello, Avaith..." He started, giving them both a look of insight and knowledge. "The camera feeds have stopped, and the Springs are entirely vacant." With that, he rushed Kiba back to the room, resting Kiba on a sofa. "I'm... Shocked, to say the least. Even I couldn't have thought of something like that. However, maybe you can try the Aura Sphere without nearly killing yourself."

Kiba chuckled, though winced. "An Aura User's energy increases the nearer they are to collapse... I had one shot, and it had to count..." He began to frown though. "The man escaped... And worse yet... The Green Trainer left with him... He's back."

Ki frowned as well. "This isn't good news for us in the slightest... No doubt he'll be seeking us out later." Ki turned to Shadoan. "Avaith is safe... He and Mello are alone now, as it should be."

Z approached the sofa, holding her hands over Kiba's body. "This is where my abilities become useful... Sit still, please." A glow trailed down from her hands to Kiba's figure, slowly healing the burns and scrapes he had suffered.

"O-ow," Kiba winced.

Ki watched her quietly. "Heal Pulse...?"

"Mm-hm," she nodded, focusing on what she was doing.

"I see... That will be a great asset for us all... Especially you, Kiba." The Lucario smirked.

"H-hey," he chuckled, though immediately cringed. "Ow!"

"Sit still!!" Z snapped.

"A-Ah, Sorry!" Kiba exhaled and relaxed his body. He squinted at Ki, who simply chuckled to himself.

Mello watched them leave, quietly. She knew immediately what he had meant by that. "He means to say that people will be crowding here soon, and that we can talk privately in the Springs..." She frowned quietly and began to heard toward the springs. "I don't know if you want to talk or not, but I'll be in the springs anyways..." With that she left for the springs, resting in one of the pools of hot water, closing her eyes in an attempt to relax.

Years
Caravan
The vendors were advertising goods of all sorts. Pokeballs, transfer tags, food, training tools and items and other relics not even seen outside the region such as the transfer tags and portable tele-porter. A request center was setup with a ling of trainers taking jobs to aquire multiple badge components. Further more, someone at the center of the caravan was shouting "COME ONE COME ALL!! PARTICIPATE IN OUR MINOR TOURNAMENT!!! For $50 AND ONE BADGE COMPONENT, BEAT THE LINE OF TRAINERS AND EARN YOURSELVES 6 COMPONENTS TOTAL! WE NEED ONE MORE TO GO WITH OUR OTHER 5, DON'T BE SHY, STEP RIGHT UP!"​

Bastion - Springs
Avaith arrived in the springs and sat in the waters beside her before she could react, he pressed his lips to hers and sighed. "I'm.... Sorry... I shouldn't have done what I did.... I hope you can forgive me....for everything.." He pulled the box he had hidden behind him with the musical note hair pin and held it in front of her in his jaw.​

Bastion - Living Area
Irek was freaking out over the safety of the boys. Shadoan grasped his green furred arm and told him to relax. "Were fine for now... We'll talk later when everyone is together.....did you get the training permits?" Irek held up the papers granting them permission to enter the Officer training grounds. "Signed, They just need to be approved. We need to stop by Information and get them dated and were out of here..."​

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 8: Tornaments

Silver heard the variety of noise from the vendors and from one particular human, Silver walked up to the shouting man, "If you can hold that spot, I'll grab my pokemon and enter into your tournament, since I'm already here"

Without another word Silver took to the skies and returned to their campsite, he grabbed his bag and woke his pokemon, each one was full of energy and was up to battle. Silver returned them to their pokeballs and flew back to the Caravan.

Silver checked his bag and sure enough he had about $100.00, he readied his $50.00 fee and his pokemon. "Alrighty" he said to the man, "here is the money and I'm ready to go," he offered his money and badge to the man.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion

Chapter Four: Part One
All New Dangers

Mello's eyes widened in surprise when Avaith had kissed her. He followed up with an apology, and a present. "Avi..." She started, tears forming and welling up under her eyes. She opened the box to find the hairpin, squealing as she put the box down and suddenly hugged Avaith tightly, crying for an entirely different reason now.

Kiba looked up to Z with a cringe. "Hey Z, how long until this is done?"

"A few more minutes and you'll be one hundred percent... Though if you'd prefer, I could use Healing Wish--"

"NO!!" both Kiba and Ki responded quickly, and Kiba cringed at the sudden movement.

"No use in making yourself faint... I can be patient. I just really want to spar, and that place sounds perfect." Kiba grinned slightly, and stood up, causing a slight tantrum from Z.

"I said hold still!!" She snapped, now healing him while he stood.

Ki let out a slight chuckle. "Always persistent, always stubborn." He grinned. "When we get out there, I want to see you try that move again, without the gloves."

Kiba grinned as well, holding his hand out with the thumb up.

Z just sighed, shaking her head. "There... You are fully recovered."

"Thanks, Z." Kiba tilted his neck to the left, and Amber leapt up onto his shoulder. "Hey Amber..." He smiled and stroked her fur. "Speaking of firestarters, I wonder how Avaith and Mello are doing."

Years
Bastion- Living Area

Irek chuckled a little at Kiba's enthusiasm to train hard though
he had a worried look back in the direction of the information center.
"Something terrible is bound to happen... but when?" he mutters to
himself. As Kiba mentioned the word fire starters, Avaith was walking
back to the group with Mello riding his back and hugging his neck tight.
Shadoan smiled and turned to Kiba. "Well, that answers your question...
Come on, lets get the permits approved." Shadoan lead the way towards
information with Irek riding his shoulder. As the group approaches the
counter, Irek hands the stack of permits to a human officer who reads
them thoroughly and stamps them. "By the mark of this stamp, you or any
special guest you nominate is cleared for basic and intermediate
training. Way Stone training must be requested once at the grounds."
Irek nodded his head as he takes the permits back. "I understand." He
turns to the group with a smile and a short sigh of relief. "Let's get
going, we finished our business here; we can come back to the Bastion
when everything is over. I'll even buy drinks at the Hollow." Irek leads
the group towards another set of doors as they slowly open up. 2 Gray
Lucario's guarding them as the walk out and the doors shut once more.
Leading them through the various tunnels and passages, Irek leads them
outside into the fresh open air.​

Caravan- Tournament
With a smile across the mans lips, he pocketed the $50 and lead
Silver over to a large training area. 5 Other trainers were preparing to
fight. "ALRIGHT FELLAS! MEET LOT #6, WE CAN NOW GET UNDERWAY! LOTS #1
& #2, YOUR UP!!!" As the trainers take their places at the trainer
boxes on the battle field, the ringer started going over the tournament
rules. "We will be using round elimination rules for this tournament,
for the entire first round of fights, you are to only use 1 pokemon and
fight as such. If a pokemon leaves the battefield, is knocked out or can
no longer fight, the pokemon and the trainer are considered a loss and
are booted from the tournament. The second Round, you may use 2 pokemon
and the third, 3 pokemon. You may either use all of them at once or release one at a time in the last two rounds. Any attempt on the trainers life is illegal as per the real tournaments rules... NOW.... BEGIN!" Trainers 1 and 2 release their pokeballs at the same time. Releasing a Butterfree vs. Sandslash. the trainer barks at his sandslash to dig underground as the trainer orders sleep powder. Missing its target, the sandslash jumps from the ground and latched itself onto the bug, performing slash. The bug pokemon punches the mole in its gut trying to shake it as it used bug bite. The sandslash backed off as the butterfree used fly to smash itself into the ground pokemon and used Stun Powder. the sandslash was unable to move and fight, trainer 2 was disqualified. "Trainers #6 and #3, your up!" #3 gave a simple bow to silver before tossing his pokeball, releasing milktank. "LETS GET IT ON!"​

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 9: the Tornament battles

Silver watched the battling technique of the trainers he was going to potentially fight. then the words rang out, "Trainers #6 and #3, your up!" Silver looked at the trainer as #3 gave a simple bow to silver before tossing his pokeball, releasing milktank. "LETS GET IT ON!"

Silver Smiled, as he released Sillerax. The Golden Charmeleon came out and showed off his muscles before taking a battle pose, "Bring IT" Silver shouted to the trainer.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion

Chapter Four: Part Two
All New Dangers

Kiba smiled contently as the two returned. "I'm glad things worked out for the both of you." He followed along with Shadoan and the others into an outdoor area. "We can't really tell when it will happen... Though Ki and I could probably sense them approaching."

Ki nodded in agreement. "The both of them have auras that set them far apart from others."

Kiba silently nodded his head, a hand over his chin in thought. "We had just barely won against the green trainer last time... Though I know we've gotten stronger since then, and the newer family members have such great potential... But if the both of those monstrous people show up at once, we'll have a huge problem."

Mello sat upright on Avaith's back, watching Kiba intently. Ki and Z were already paying attention, and Amber was watching from his shoulder.

"That decides it then." Kiba turns to Shadoan and Irek. "This training has turned from fun to necessity. If we want to stand a chance against either of them, or the two of them in bulk, we're going to have to train, every single one of us, intensely before they can return." He glanced to all of his family, and even Shadoan's Pokemon. "Shadoan, I know this is a competition to complete the badge and reach the top first, but I think we need to stay here for a a while, maybe a week or so, and train our hardest. If not, we'll be no-doubt facing those two at some point, and if we're unprepared, we'll die on the spot."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan - The caravan

As Silver got distracted with the tournement, Nath slumped himself over the wares at the caravan, with dim eyes. He was very tired at the moment. He hovered his finger over the chocolate section, hoping for some tasty treats, only to find dark chocolate. Ergh, dark chocolate, disgusting. He began to look at other wares, and something at the back caught his eye, a samurai sword. As he gazed at it his eyes grew wider, which caught the attention of the shop keeper, which knew this was his chance.

Shopkeep: Oh this mighty piece, I'll sell it for $100?

Nathan: I'll -

Before Nathan could continue, Scott walked over to him, his back hunched, and his arms hanging down.

Scott: not take it, far too steep. You think because someone likes it you can take advantage of it to sell it for more, I think if you look carefully it clearly says $80. Give us a break.

The man grumbled and handed over the sword and received $80 in return. Scott then stepped up and bought a bottle of clear water, only for it to be pured all over him, right in front of the stand, freaking out the shopkeep, but even worse, was him shaking it all of like a dog.

Scott: That's for your little scam earlier.

he then walked away, and slumped himself on the ground, and in an instant fell asleep. Ha Scott was kind of funny. Nathan then continued to purchase some more stuff, including a bottle of water, however he didn't pour it all over himself, much to the shopkeeps relief. On his way back to the campsite, he picked up Scott on his back, who was still awake, but half-asleep. He glanced atSilver only briefly, who seemed to be doing well in his tourney, and Nathan was almost jealous of him. Ah well, his time will come eventually. He lay down Scott next to the campfire, woke up his other pokémon, and released the pokémon he had battled with earlier.

A sudden breeze chilled Nathan's bones. It seemed a storm was afoot, hopefully not untill tomorrow, or maybe not at all, perhaps it was just a simple breeze, even so, Nathan felt like he should warn everyone near the caravan, due to their location perhaps they may not notice the breeze change. Nath cleared his mind. I he was to do that he would look like an idiot, what if there isn't a storm, then he would be utterly embarrassed. All Nath could really do was wait untill Silver had finished his tournament or wait untill Scott woke up...

Years
Battle Tournament
"MILKTANK! TOPSPIN!" The Milktank layed on its side and started performing rollout as it held itself in place before it lifted itself on its fore hooves and started spinning like a top. The spinning pokemon made a hard dash moving towards the gold charmeleon's direction, leaving a line of dirt in its wake.

Path-East
Shadoan nodded though he sighed. "I plan to enter the Fall Conference, it should give me SOME time to prepare and get stronger to fight the elite. I will take the steps to prepare for the new threat but until then, I want to focus on the task at hand. For now we should make our way to the training grou-" Shadoan paused as he noticed they were walking out of the mountain area onto a grassland platue. Irek replies to the boys with a smile. "Were in the desert sands region boys, It'll be a while before we hit the wastes, enjoy the open grassland while you can, the training ground will be a bit."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Bastion

Chapter Four: Part Three
All New Dangers

"I know this sounds crazy," Kiba started, "but part of me wants to face them again..."

After a few shocked looks amidst silence, Ki spoke up. "Please tell me there's more to that thought."

Kiba nodded. "Of course... I don't know how to explain it, exactly... Facing near-death is almost exciting in a way. Fighting for your life makes you fight harder than you'd ever have fought before." He paused. "Well, it could also be the idea of facing really tough opponents... That's why I'd like to fight the champion here, to see how good I'll have become by the end of this journey..."

Ki didn't respond, only gave a relatable nod.

Z nodded as well, though this seemed feigned as she was clearly busy taking in all of her surroundings.

Kiba grinned slightly. "All of this has given me a lot to think about... But I feel this time I'll be ready. I froze up during the fight with the Green trainer. But this time, I feel I could win the battle... We could win the battle," he corrected himself with a smile. After a moment's silence, he adjusted his glasses and asked, "So Irek, just how far is the training ground? Is it worth the distance?"

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 10: moves of impression

"MILKTANK! TOPSPIN!" The Milktank layed on its side and started performing rollout as it held itself in place before it lifted itself on its fore hooves and started spinning like a top. The spinning pokemon made a hard dash moving towards the gold charmeleon's direction, leaving a line of dirt in its wake.

Silver watched as the milktank used an interesting combination of moves and actions to attack, Silver waited for the spinning milktank to get close enough to not be able to turn, "Sillerax, dive to the left" the charmeleon quickly dove out of the way of the milktank's attack landing on the ground on his side, he then quickly got up and was ready to fight again, "now use Flamethrower!" Sillerax charged up fire in his mouth and released the burning fire towards the milktank.

Years
Grassland - Desert
"Chances against the elites raises 37% after completing the basic training, every trainer who has had access to the grounds has made it to the finals and up to the 3rd or the 4th elite. Only a handful have beat them. Their Pokemon were even phenomenal in combat. If anything, it's what Shadoan needs more than you do... I mean, come on, you took on a banished blood using Aura alone!" The grasslands were reaching their end as the territory slowly shifted into badlands as rock formations were slowly showing up. Walking out a little ways in the hot sun, Irek leads the group towards a large formation with a statue of a hooded figure. Irek walks behind it and makes the attempt to push the statue. The heavy rock begins to move out of the way and reveals a stairway underground. "Alright, Listen carefully, those who are in for training can come down with, those who do not want to train have to remain up here. There is no waiting area, so its either work or don't work... your descision if you can take the heat out here." The group looked at the green pikachu as he nodded. "Follow me." Moving down the staircase and into a long tunnel, they reach a lit room with a door guarded by a snorlax and a desk run by a human. "... Irek, good to see you... I assume these are your guests?" Irek nodded as he presented the permits. "I see... Trainers, if you or your pokemon become severely hurt or eventually die on this the training course, we are not held responsible nor will we search for your remains. Do you still venture in?" The group nods as the Snorlax moves and the group ventures in. The next section consisted of a large set of hallways. Irek stopped and faced them. "These halls are for different types of training.... All humans need to take the hall to the far left to improve their survival skills and strength. You will walk this path alone... Mello, you need to separate yourself from Avaith and take the hall designated for psychics to the far right... Everyone else, the markings in front of the halls represent the types and elements of pokemon, you must travel down that hall according to your own type... If you have a double type like Flying and Fire, you can pick either one... I'll be taking the thunder course... Good luck to you all." Irek walks down the hall labeled with a lightning bolt.​

Battle Tournament
The Milktanks spin diverts the fire into several directions as the trainer orders the pokemon to use rollout next. The pokemon falls on its side, kicking up some dust and dirt as it began its rapid movement towards Charmeleon.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Training Ground

Chapter Four: Part Four
All New Dangers

Kiba shook his head. "Facing the Banished Blood... I got lucky that time, I think." He sighed. "But both him and the Green trainer? This isn't going to be just for the competition." After Irek left, Kiba walked beside Shadoan toward the Human Training ground. "Even if all of us are totally prepared... The odds aren't in our favor. We all know that. And if those two succeed in killing us, then the tournament won't even matter anymore. I came here for the challenge, but now, it's more than that. I've made friends. And I will risk everything to ensure the safety of all of them. That is why I train so adamantly."

Mello nodded and got off of Avaith. "Don't get yourself hurt, please, Avi?"

Z appeared beside her, bending to hold onto Mello's hand, as the two headed for the Psychic room. Z smiled, saying "Now I'll get to finally meet you. Kiba talked about you quite a lot in the other world."

"He did?" Mello replied curiously.

Z nodded. "Quite a lot. He even told me about Jack, Shadoan, Jev, and..." The conversation faded into the room.

Amber landed on the ground and rushed up to Avaith. "You're fire too, right? Wanna train??" Amber began to bounce energetically, just as she has been.

Ki chuckled slightly, arms crossed as he approached the fighting room.

Years
  • Seen today
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 11: observation

the flamethrower was literaly thrown away from the Milktank by it's attack. then the order came to the milktank from it's trainer to use Rollout. The pokemon fell onto its side, kicking up some dust and dirt as it began its rapid movement towards Sillerax.

Silver let the attack get close then, ordered Sillerax to use Rock Smash right where he was, then jump out of the way. Sillerax did so, jumping out of the way and using Rock Smash on the ground where he was, cracking the ground and sending a piece of the ground at an angle like a ramp. Sillerax however had barely dodged the rollout, his foot had been grazed by the attack, but he was alright. he stood ready to fight again, Silver hoped he caught this trainer off guard.

Years
Training Hall
Shadoan releases Light, Ulla and Stella Giving them orders to follow their own path according to their element.

As each member walked through the halls, darkness engulfs their sight as a torch lights. looking around, each member takes notice they have become separated from one another. Apparently the training has to be done alone.

Training - Human
As a torch relights, a small child stands before Shadoan, a small girl with a water droplet on her arm. "Hello little one... What are you do-?" The little girl looks into Shadoans eyes with a glare. "You know you left her behind, back in the tower in jhoto..." Shadoan tilted his head looking a little confused. "Jane, the cute red head... The one you almost had intimate relationship with?" Shadoan backed up a little, shocked as another voice sounds from behind him. "The one you traded clothes with?" A second girl identical to the first one in front of him. "The one you skinny dipped with?" "Hurt her." "Broke her." "Loved her." "Hated her." The girls started to multiply all over the room coming out of nowhere, speaking each deed. "No... its not true... no.. .SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT YOUR F**K*NG MOUTHS!!! JUST SHUT UP!" "They're only telling the truth boy." The girls had vanished as a man in a blue vest stood in front of him with red eyes. "She wanted a man to watch after her... Do you even have the abil-." Shadoan punched his cheek away as the arbitration starts to fight back. Shadoan doges left and gives him a serious left hook, knocking him off his feet before mounting his stomach before punching the ground. "... I know what I did, I made my own mistakes. But that doesn't mean it should come back to haunt me like this... I admit I had done terrible things to her but I've made my on bloody amends to the best of my abilities as well... We broke up on our own terms and at least had one last romantic dinner before we made it official... tell me this much... This little girl your daughter? You sack of cr@p..." The arbitaration vanished into dust as the room around him fully lights up in light. Shadoan was in a room with an open trapdoor above his head. In front of him a hallway opened for him to continue into.

Meanwhile in Kiba's room, he sensed a dark danger creeping around. Images of his past coming back to haunt him. "Why...didn't you save me?..." Spirit while she was alive was questioning him, as was Flare as to why he was left behind. "You know you can't save everyone right... You won't be strong enough with all this deadweight following you..."

Training - Bug
As Jev travels down the hall, he encounters boulders being tossed left and right at him, each boulder ex[ploding on contact, he takes his time in order to avoid each one.

Training - Fire
Avaith and Amber were having troubles of their own. Both of them were in a room with deep waters and iced walls. Whats more was the room was filling with water quickly from the ceiling. A switch on a platform that lead into the exit hall was above them. Quto took a deep breath, and tried to swim to the exit with whatever resistance to water he had.

Training - Psychic
Mello and Z were in Seperate rooms confined to a box with a massive crushing boulder above their heads. The boulder was blocking their Psi abilities as they attempted to move it. Around them on the walls were a series of puzzles, as they attempted to solve each one, every wrong answer dropped the boulder a little lower.

Training - Darkness
Light walks through the halls until he is surprised by a wall of light behind him. The light gave off a large amount of heat as he panicked and began running for his life towards the other end.

Training - Metal
Ki approaches a room with thousands of traps and blue invisible walls with a presence similar to the type of Aura he uses. An obstacle course.

Training - Thunder
Irek dashes through a hall of spiraling spires popping in and out of several points. Dodging each one with ease.

Training - Flying
Ulla Flies through a room only lit by lighting as it strikes in several places everywhere around her as she makes her attempts for the exit.

Training - Normal
Stella was stuck in a room where he exit was blocked by a boulder. She makes her attempts to move it.

Tournament
The Milktank landed, creating a crater as it stumbled out of it. Dizzy as it was, it began firing hyper beam in random directions, aiming for Sillerax.

Back