• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Years
  • 4PM, 5PM, It works for me, as long as it's after 2pm. My 3rd shift job messes up with my sleep and I get up late afternoon of my time.

Gelius, you can only change one pokemons moves, your pkmn team leader, not all of them. Even then, you can only choose two moves. Every other move on that pokemon's moves you came in with from the start stay that way. AND ONLY your designated leader may carry items, If you edit your profile post to change your pokemon moves and I scope that edit; then its disqualification.

IF YOU HAVE less than 6 pokemon, you can add pokemon to your team to make up for the full 6 and pick their moves then. So Designate your leader and move changes here.

Which reminds me; Nate, are you comfortable with the moveset on your leader or do you wish to change his/her moves?

Pokemon GO! A cellphone app to play and battle pokemon in the world and a chance to start your own "pokemon" gym setup.

Live Action Earth and Sky without the danger or death anyone? XD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I changed my leader to Gallade. So I'm gonna change two of his moves and shabablam.
    Live action Earth and Sky? Fuck yeah. I hope it's easy to use and actually good.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Uh yeah more complications can we do the battle Sunday at the same time. Sorry I completely forgot I'm being dragged to someone's ruby anniversary party which I am not looking forward too. Is Sunday at 4pm your time okay?

Years
  • Yeah Kelden got slaughtered in the actual battle. That wouldn't be great for actual showdown. It turned out pretty good.

DOES THE FINAL BATTLE POST LEAVE YOU ENTERTAINED AT LEAST?!
    I mean, I bunny-hopped you and your pokemon around, but I hope it was at least well written enough to have some excitement. :P

Back