• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Years
  • 14lpn5d.jpg
    Plot
    Lethia, a battleground for trainers and survivalist's alike. Fighting tooth and nail within the underground league of Earth and Sky. Each year passes, the devastating elite and the champion, granting one pure wish to the victor that defeats each one of them. While the prize is not as glamorous to many, there are few who would use the wish for greed, glory, youth, discovery, answers or to even resurrect a being they lost years ago. After the last contest, Earth and Sky dropped out of existence. Lethia vanished from it's previous holding, it's agents taking the appearance of regular citizens and trainers and the leagues disappearance begins to effect the rest of the world. The activities of organizations, thieves and gangs become more active and more noticeable among the regions. The pokemon in the wilds are beginning to act a little more violent and in few cases, starting to act territorial. As the changes become more noticeable, a massive cruise ship docks at the harbor in the Jhoto Region in Olivine City. Outside of the ship, a large battle setup is created, the leagues agents returning to their old statuses and testing new trainers. The bridge leading up to the massive cruise had a sign hanging overhead reading 'Earth and Sky: Sign-up's Today!' With the change within the world and the sudden reappearance, private eye's, researchers among a great deal of police, trainers, past league champions and survivalist's, they gather to Olivine, fighting to get in and make their way to Lethia to figure what is going on.
    adhqv7.jpg
    History Of The RP
    Earth and Sky, before the previous iteration went up in flames and flopped between only a few members, was a pokemon-journey typed roleplay that went above and beyond the basic "go to a town, win a badge, wash-rinse repeat" journey, forcing the players to fight NPC's or one another to earn their badges instead. Those who were apart of the previous iteration know how this rolls along with the job both; However for this iteration, there are changes for this run, some subtle, others big.
    Trainer- This is the basic information for to fill in for trainer.

Team:
    Name: [First Name] [Last Name]
    Sex: [Male/Female]
    Apperance: [Optional]
    Bio: [History]
    Pokemon- This form is for your team of 1-6 pokemon.

Pokemon Team Rules
    1. No legendary pokemon on any team.
    2. Each pokemon within your team can have no more than 4 moves through out the course of the RP, learning new moves is acceptable, however you need to replace one if you have 4 already. The moves must be taught within reason based on the games, by trainer, TM, HM or by leveling naturally.

Name: [Nickname, or just call them by their species, either one is fine]
    Species:
    Sex: [Optional, recommended though.]
    Pokemon Move Set: [4 moves, no more]
    Rules

1- Like before, be fair in combat, this league is based on survival, so take into account your health and your team's health when making posts.
    2- If you have any questions, PM me or post them, Ill update this first post as frequent as I get information.
    3- I will be playing the role of numerous NPC's.
    New Rules-
    4- You must be able to form a team of 2-10 people, Solo running in Lethia is no longer accepted nor tolerable.
    5- On each team, there must be one leader that decides most of the decisions in terms of travel, jobs, camp duties when camping out or larger complex team fight that requires constant teamwork. In terms of individual battles, individual survival or private matters, each team mate may make his or her own decision and are free to ignore direction from their team leader to what they see more fit. This rule only applies to teams of 3 people or more.
    6- Newcomers may join a team of their preference.
    7- If the current team leader is becoming 'a pain,' difficult to operate under or having issues with seeing eye to eye, one or more of the following actions may be followed. *Take a vote to change team leaders.
    *Vote to 'boot' said leader and vote on a new one.
    *Leave the current team and join an alternative team.
    *Split from the team to form your own, taking along with you any other member that agrees with your view.
    8- Individuals who violate the rules will be dealt with depending on the severity of the case.
    9- Follow Pokecommunity's ToS.
    10- Be mature. Especially if your team leader.
    11- Be fair.
    12- The RP is rated M.

This trainer card was designed for the RP. Name goes top left, Team Name goes top right.
    n9kpt.png

Team Roster

-Registering a team is easy enough. Communicate with one of the others who are profiling within the RP's OOC here and sign yourself up alongside them.
    If you want to go with one of the other teams based on the games and anime like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Plasma or Snag'em and so on; your free to register yourself to that team, no questions asked.

Gold - Demonic Wolf, Logical Cabbage.
    Spoiler:

Skyward - Quto, Gelius 3, manadhon, Pkmn Trainer Yellow
    Spoiler:

Begining A New Team
    This is optional, however, it is somewhat preferred.
    You may create your own teams within your profile or later on down the OOC topic posted here. The form goes as follows.
    Team Name: (What do you call yourselves? I.E. Team Rocket, Team Magma, The Explorers, The Champions of Ether, Mana Vial, Trainers from the Valley)
    Team Purpose: (Is there a point or objective you and your team want to reach? I.E. Your team has a wish they want granted, they could all join for the purpose of survivng long enough to reach the finals. You could be a team of thieves, out on Lethia to seek out Grimor, the local legendary. You could be a crack team of investigators, looking into the strange occurrences going on around Lethia and how it's affecting the world. Your purposes can be plain and simple or more complex.)
    Team Assets: (Assets as in items or resources you and your team have available to you.**)
    **Important
    -Do you or your team have access to vehicles you can use to transverse the land? Have you had any training in survival? Do you have any pre-packed food designed to last for long periods of time? Any skills that your team requires or needs? That is what I define as an asset. There is a limit to what you may use for a beginning assets as you attain more when your team grows. Example, if you want to start off with a camping RV loaded with food, I will deny the asset being added; mostly making the RP too easy on the player and asking for something a little ridiculous to use in a region with very rough terrain. Something more acceptable would be Rations, Small First Aid Kit, First Aid Training. Attaining vehicles is possible, but won't allow them to be used first sign everyone climbs aboard the ship to Lethia.

Alliance's

Gold >< Skyward

Progress

Team: Gold
    Spoiler:

Team Skyward
    Spoiler:

~Lethia Herb Book~

~Luna Root~

Description: A white flower with petals that shine a silver light when basking in a full moon. These plants can be found easily during the evening hours instead of the daylight hours and can be harvested from all over Lethia. When cut or plucked, the plants start to decay at an alarming rate and produce a stench that is not noticeable to humans but wildlife instead. Surprisingly, though the plants decay rapidly, they continue to hold their forms for at least 24 hours until they rot.

Uses: All natural repel. Can be used to ward off wild Pokemon at night. They can be burned for an immediate and much stronger effect or they can be boiled for a much longer yet diluted effect.

=====

~Sol Vines~

Description
    : A long green vine with occasional purple flowers and leaves growing off to it's sides. They can be located in mountainous regions where there is a lot of daylight with foliage in some areas. The plant's fibers contain both bacteria and anti bodies that can cure poisons and increase one's immunity system to poison if consumed. The vine is strong enough to be used as a rope and has a longer life span, even after being harvested.

Uses: If consumed, it acts as a powerful antidote. It may also double as a rope for spelunking and when mixed with Star Drops, becomes an even more powerful healing medicine.

=====

~Star Drops~

Description: Difficult to both find and harvest. They are yellow flowers that tend to bloom before the dawn; they are better harvested before the petals open. The chemical agent in the buds before the petals open is a powerful healing agent that when introduced to the body of either pokemon or human; they activate the bodies natural cells and enforce them to heal.
    When mixed with the bacteria's and anti bodies from Sol Vines, they move from activate the natural cells to becoming natural cells, replacing dead ones and rejuvenating the body as if they were stem cells with minds of their own. They are very rare to find and sometimes harder to harvest. These can even be found outside of Lethia.

Uses: They can be used as an all natural full heal. When mixed with Sol Vines, they become a powerful healing medicine with the side effect to activate hormones to induce the feeling of love towards the sex of one's preference.

=====

~Kash Seeds~

Description: Bright brown, sunflower like seeds. Sweet to taste and make a delicious addition to trail mix. they grow on red sunflower hybrid plants and like Luna roots, they are incredibly common all over Lethia.

Uses: A good source of food for both pokemon and humans alike. Cook them with potatoes or other vegetables for a hearty yet sweet soup. They can also be used to lure wild pokemon away or to set traps for wild pokemon as well.

=====

~Dream Marsh~

Description
    : Mostly pinkish twigs off of trees mostly found in marshlands around Lethia. They aren't as common but can be easy to spot. The twigs have fibers to help induce sleep and act as a sedative for the whole body; mostly for the mind.

Uses: Mostly used as a natural headache medicine. Can also be used to put others to sleep on mass consumption, especially when coming onto territory of some very angry pokemon that need to be traversed. It's a handy medicine to pack around.

=====

~Baloo Leaves~

Description: Green leaves covered in a thick, sticky, blue sap. Mostly located in the Jungle Biomes Near the Swamps.

Uses:The leaves sap can be used as a strong adhesive both water proof and resistant to all forms of weather. The sap dissolves easy however when introduced to oil or other chemicals. The leaf itself is editable and can be used to help with stomach problems.

=====

~Kuhla Berries~

Description: A berry with an ovalish Shape and grainy skin texture, though a lot bigger and come in 5 different colors including Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink. These can mostly be spotted near rivers.

Uses: Kuhla Berries are about as crazy as the fruits in Lethia come. They can affect the current mood of any living being that consumes them. Red ones induce Anger or Hate, Blue ones induce despair or sadness, Green ones can induce confidence, courage and strength of will, Yellow ones induce happiness and joy and the Pink ones induce feelings of Love and Lust. The effects of these berries are temporary, though are handy when needed. They can also be mixed together in foods and soups to attempt new moods between humans and pokemon. Though I've only listed 5 colors, there are still others out in Lethia. I will record their effects in the next journal if I ever return to the region.

=====

~Ether Bark~

Description
    : Located in the Ether Woods, it sheds off of dead tree's with a significant build-up of strange "Aura." A pokemon with Aura sensing abilities or training is required to properly locate it. When harvested, the bark will have small blue streaks along it's edges.

Uses: When the bark is burned, it releases a smoke that calms all living beings in it's presence to a point where the being feels one with nature. The bark can even be used to enhance one's Aura abilities for a short while; however the use of aura powers while under it's influence are stunning and not much else can be written about it.

=====

~Autil Grass~

Description: Like Luna Roots, this can be pretty much located everywhere throughout Lethia. The grass blades have a shade of Orange in the distance, giving off the feel of autumn.

Uses:
    Bitter to the taste, they can be chewed on to release enzymes that keep a living body awake and have very high fiber. Though not very filling and not very tasty, they can be used in tea and coffee. It's good to have some lying around to use for the early mornings if your almost out of basic rations.

=====

~Jing Charm~

Description: A pink flower that resembles a cross between a tulip and a sunflower. Mostly grows in areas with little air and a lot of rough terrain.

Uses: Mostly used as a lure for sleeping life forms, the pollen this flower releases when plucked can entranced the weak willed, weak minded or a being under a form of hypnosis. Especially those who eat Kuhla berries. Those under the charm's effect will start to follow whoever has the flower and perform actions as long as the one under the effect is willing to commit to doing that action. If brewed into a tea along with a few Kuhla berries, it can become a form truth serum and any secrets the victim has been hiding his/her entire life will be blurted out uncontrollably equivalent to how much of the concoction is within their system. The effects of this plant can be cancelled by splashing water on the enthralled.

-==-

~Jade Berry~

Description:
    Berry's as hard as rocks with a green marble outer shell. Inside is a soft, liquid/solid like substance similar to a marshmallow. Grows in very dark and damp areas; Mostly in Caves.

Uses:
    The center is somewhat of a cure all and is very, very sweet. Can cure poison, paralysis, frost bite in some cases and so on.

-==-

~Abire Berry~

Description:This berry is as clear and see through as distorted glass. Mostly grows in forest areas where a lot of nutrients can be passed around.

Uses: As the latin name suggests; these berries, when they leave their holdings absorb water from the moisture in the air to continue living and expand in growth . While left alone, the berries gather moisture from the water in the air and redistribute it to the other plants it grows around, mostly tree's, through a network of roots. The berries continue to grow until popped, consumed, cut or any and all of the above. They are a great source of fresh water.

-==-

~Lut Berry~

Description: A green berry with a smooth skin. Grows in swampy areas.

Uses: These berries are basically poison. They have a sweet taste however, similar to blue berries. In small doses, they can drug the largest pokemon or humans at most while killing off smaller pokemon. Larger doses can kill off the large variety.

-==-

~Tivit Berry~

Description: A large hard shelled berry, with a subtle yellow color and rough touch. Grows mostly near wetlands and in rare occasions, open fields.

Uses: The berry has a tropical juice that can paralyze it's consumer for a few hours. Can be countered with a Jade or Cherri berries. Can be used for self defense by feeding it to a wild pokemon, providing the pokemon does not know any better. Can be diluted, but the paralysis effect lasts less.

-==-

~Kero Berry~

Description: a small red, disfigured berry. Grows mostly out in Sandy desert areas or places with very little water and no moisture.

Uses: The berries have no taste but are incredibly spicy. If consumed in mass, any bodily fluid produced become flammable from sweat to spit. Can be countered by eating something else and having a regular diet no including these.

-==-

~Jik Berry~

Description: A prickly berry with a red exterior and purple center. Often found in forests and wildly growing in open fields.

Uses: They're bitter at first followed by a sweet taste. Mostly used in a lot of dishes around Lethia. These berries are packed with Caffine as well; consuming one has the caffine equivalent of 1/4 of a can of soda.

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • This looks awesome! Count me in. I'm already part of a lot of RP's but I can keep up.

Team: Gold

Name: Cabbage Morris

Appearance:
    History:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Party:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Logical Cabbage- Approved

Please wait until you have a teammate to join you within Lethia. Take your time to look over the plot and decide what to do when you reach Olivine City.
    Until Then, I am adding two Badge Components to your profile.
    +2
    2hn6frn.jpg

Logical Cabbage

Last edited:

doge

???
    Years
  • hey Quto! :P let me know if I need to change anything

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • -Sam - Approved.
    Like Logical Before, I will add two badge components to your profile.

I have taken the liberty to update the 1st post on Team Registration, something which I should have done before hand.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I honestly miss roleplaying, and as soon as I return to it I find myself looking at Earth & Sky. Boy I missed this :) Count me in! I'm signing up right away!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Team: Gold
    Name: Luke Clifford
    Sex: Male
    Apperance: Tall with long blonde hair styled up into a quiff. He is very thin but has some muscular definition and is quite athletic and fit. He has a sweet face and bright blue eyes, and perfect cheek bones. He wears a sleeveless shirt with some famous band on it and dark skinny jeans accompanied by black vans. Overall he is very attractive.

Bio:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Team Name: Gold
    Team Purpose: The goal of team Gold is to become a powerful organisation and to run Johto better than the current national leader. They want Johto to become far more powerful and more economically developed so that the citizens may live better lives. With this power they want to rule Johto in the place of the leader, and thus soon being able to control of Kanto too. Having control of Johto and Kanto would mean they could unite the two regions and form one. If someone was to ask at first what the team was about, it would be 'Uniting Kanto and Johto and improving the economy.'
    Team Assets: The team has no major assets but is stubborn as hell. It will never ever give up ever until it reaches it's goal and will never back down if a fight is in the way of achieving it. The main asset however is that the team is quite strong and has a strong leader with a strong passion, other than this, they have no real advantage, just big ambitions.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Team: Skyward

Name: Gelius Prowers Icestorm

Appearance:It has brown hair, a brown cloak to protect from cold, brown eyes, blue pants, black shirt, black shoes, Black hat (like rilley's one), it has a belt for his pokemon, and black gloves

Bio:
    He was a quite popular kid, he lived in New Bark Town, with 8 years old, having a normal life... However one night he had a dream... On that dream Celebi said to him that he would gon on a adventure to protect the Legendary Pokemon from the Team Magma...
    When he tried to explain to his parents, they did not belived him... but the kid proved the truth by protecting his parents by a horde of zubat... Was there he got Pichu And Sneasel...
    6 years after leaving home... our hero is still traveling, he did not have new of the family, that changed home away from him... trying to protect the legendary pokemon... He was on a mysterious island, S.S.Aqua had problems with the motor...
    Along Gelius, Pichu, Senasel, Gelius got new pokemon such as Flygon, Blaziken,Ludicolo and Torchic...
    One night our hero was sleeping... then he heard noises of men... There was no doubts... it was team Magma...
    Let's see what awaits to Gelius and to his company

Pokemon Party:
    215.png

Name: N/A
    Species: Sneasel
    Pokemon Move Set: Surf, Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Sneasel Was one of Gelius first pokemon along side Ukulele Pichu.
    Like his trainer he has a passion to fight. Also it eats with Gelius, Trains With Gelius, Its Calm, Strong and relaxed. He is like Gelius brother. Sneasel does not need nothing to be identified, because just looking each other Gelius knows that this is his Sneasel, and vice versa.

172.png

(I didnt found a sprite of Ukulele Pichu so i put a Shiny Pichu.)

Name: Ukulele Pichu
    Species: Pichu
    Pokemon Move Set: Volt Tackle, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot

Pichu Was another of Gelius first pokemon. Never went to a pokeball. Sleeps with the trainer, eats with him and Sneasel, Trains with the trainer and its connection to him is very high. It's like Gelius brother too. To be identified, Pichu has a Ukulele. Also its heard that Pichu is from Obilivia.

257.png

Species: Blaziken
    Pokemon Move Set: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Blast Burn, Flare Blitz

Blaziken was captured on a Volcano on one of Gelius's adventures. He has a Fire mark to symbolize that he is a leader of a fire horde. It has a baby, Torchic.
    272.png

Species: Ludicolo
    Pokemon Move Set: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch

Ludicolo was captured on a hill full of dragon pokemon. Was Gelius 3rd pokemon. He has a leaf on its head to symbolize that Gelius Owns this Ludicolo. This Ludicolo its famous for learning Fire Punch Thunder Punch Ice Punch and Drain Punch. Gelius call him the Elemental Puncher.

330.png

Species: Flygon
    Pokemon Move Set: Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, Fly

Gelius and Flygon met at Wyvern Hills (the hill full of dragon pokemon where Gelius captured Ludicolo), but Flygon only joined Gelius team when Gelius was crossing the desert. Gelius was on a pyramyd where he confront Creselia. However Creselia changed to another place to have a rest. After the battle, the pyramid started to colapse. If Flygon had not save Gelius and company, Gelius was still trapped at the pyramid at this moment. After that Flygon became one member of Gelius team. It has a Scarf to Protect from the cold.

255.png

Species: Torchic
    Pokemon Move Set: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Heat Wave

This Torchic was born from an egg that came from 2 Blazikens. However his mother died on the eruption, staying only the father to take care of Torchic (The father was also the leader of the Fire horde). When Blaziken was captured, Trochic followed Gelius. On the frozen castle, Gelius was chalanged by Articuno. But Articuno froze Gelius and company, and if Torchic didn't defeated Articuno and unfroze Gelius, Gelius could have ben trapped on ice and became an ice statue for the rest of his life. Torchic became a member of Gelius team, completing the team. Torchic to be identified, Gelius put an Orange scarf on its head. Torchic has a fiery passion to fight.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Sorted out the pokémon now. Only got one question. With the move clear smog, would I be aloud to use that move on my own pokémon (eg. Overheat then clear smog to eradicate stat changes.) Obviously in the games this would not be aloud unless I was to use the move on a team member.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Quto! I want in!

Team: Helvetios
    Name: Matthias Davis
    Apperance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/3db326695f5b67a58135fb44485d42741320357757_full.jpg

Bio: Matthias is from the Kanto region, as one might expect from his team. From the moment he turned ten, he left on his journey with a Bulbasaur. On his adventure he captured a Charmander, a Squirtle, and a Grimer. The team grew together as brothers, rather than friends, and together they braved the gym challenges and Elite Four. Matthias came face to face with the champion, Lance. The battle between the two trainers was intense, and long, but eventually the battle ended with a draw between Oleander and Lance's lead Dragonite. Neither side could gain an upper hand, nor could they find a way to get past the other's defenses. Matthias left from the battle with a renewed passion to defeat the strongest trainers. He began training as soon as he can, and soon enough he was one of the strongest trainers in Kanto. He heard of the Lumia league soon enough after his draw, so he left as soon as he could, a fire to bring peace to the world in his heart.

Pokemon-

Spoiler:

Team Name: Helvetios

Team Purpose: Team Helvetios has a simple, but great goal: Freedom. The leader of the team, Matthias Davis, formed the team so that he and whoever wishes to join him may use the wish to bring freedom to the regions of the world. This doesn't mean no rules what-so-ever. It just means that tyranny and evil comes to an end, and one can live their life without fear. Helvetios is a term that Matthias uses to describe freedom. The Helvetians were once an ancient tribe of people who valued freedom over everything, and that is something that a man can follow behind.

Team Assets: This team is small, but the members are powerful. Matthias, along with his other fellow team mates, are powerful trainers who, at one time, partook in other league challenges, and at least made it to the elite four. Matthias only excepts veterans who know what they are doing into the team, not for arrogance, but because he doesn't want the weaker trainers to be hurt. They intend on burying themselves in dangerous places.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Hope it is good enough.

Team: Rocket
    Name: Heather Flare
    Sex:Female
    Apperance: Bright, fire-red hair, brown eyes, rather short.
    Bio:
    Spoiler:

Name: Allison
    Species: Absol(shiny)
    Sex: Female
    Pokemon Move Set: Protect, aerial ace, night slash, psycho cut

Name: Scars
    Species: Skarmory
    Pokemon Move Set: Fly, Bravebird, roost, rockslide

Name: Petal
    Species: Maganium
    Sex: female
    Pokemon Move Set: earthquake, ancient power, synthesis, leech seed

Name: Slash
    Species: Aerodactyl
    Sex: male
    Pokemon Move Set: earthquake, icefang, firefang, roost

Name: Psy
    Species: Malamar
    Pokemon Move Set: rockslide, nightslash, hypnosis, foul play

Name: Lady
    Species: Misdreavus
    Pokemon Move Set: painsplit, substitute, nasty plot, shadowball

Brief history of her different mons:
    Scars: caught when escaping blackthorn so that they could fly away.
    Petal: stolen from a lab as a chikorita.
    Slash: stolen from pewter city museum and revived.
    Psy: stolen from a mysterious woman on route 12.
    Lady: caught at the safari zone after breaking in.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Another roleplay, another chance to add a weird character to the bunch.This is actually toned down considerably in my case for weirdness, so bear that in mind.

Team: .....
    Name: Mortimer "Morty" Slartibartfast

Apperance: Possessing white hair and red eyes, Morty certainly stands out, last name aside. His six foot stature makes him tower over most, a fact he never lets go, and the odd tattoo over his right eye when combined with Morty's other features put many off.

In terms of attire, Morty prefers to accentuate his foreboding look by dressing in a grimy trenchcoat (courtesy of one sleeping hobo), a stark white t-shirt, mismatched socks, denim jeans, and leather work boots. He also carries a satchel with which to carry his belongings, including Pokéballs, medicine, a journal, pocket watch, Zippo lighter, and a Ticonderoga number two pencil (only the best).

Biography:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Demonic Wolf- I will permit it; It's acceptable as an action towards Survival, so you may do so, just don't go overboard and limit yourself once in a while.

<Challenger> - Approved, Your in. :3

eeveeandmew - Approved, I'll be doubling as a Team Rocket NPC with you on your journey until you join up with another team as an undercover agent, someone other than me joins under Rocket or decide to quit rocket. In either case, welcome aboard.

manadhon - Approved.

All new comers, I will update the progress accordingly, you all have 2 badge components.
    As for myself.

My Team I am creating; If anyone doesn't want to join up with Gold or any organization, your free to join up with me.
    Team Name: Skyward
    Team Purpose: To travel Lethia and earn the wish to bring peace to the world or at least make the attempt to lessen the violence caused by Lethia's disappearance. In the process, figure out where the region disappeared too for the one year Earth and Sky vanished.
    Team Assets: Basic Survival Knowledge, Basic Understanding Of Lethia's Botany.

eeveeandmew, Since your signing up with rocket; I've taken the liberty to create Rocket's purpose; you may, however, deter from this and pursue your own story.

Team Name: Rocket
    Team Purpose: Explore all of Lethia for Grimor, the legendary pokemon only native to Lethia and capture it anyway possible. If you come across a lost valley, collect plant samples from the location and return it to base for analysis. Attempt to steal any valuable and rare pokemon for the team's cause if any are spotted; avoid stealing pokemon league officers at all cost's or we will suffer heavily.
    Team Assets: Abandoned Rocket Lab: The lab may be used as a campsite and connection tot he rest of the Rocket Network.

Years
  • Team: Skyward
    Name: Shadoan Tribil

Appearance: 5'10, Brown bed hair and green eyes. White under shirt overlaid with a red long-sleeved coat, a gear decal is plastered on the back. Black jeans with a brown fanny pack hanging from his back where he keeps his medical supplies, a backpack with spare clothes, Sleeping Bag, Laptop, Water Canteen and other camping materials. A pair of tough, brown hiking boots.

Pokémon Team:

Avaith (Quilava: Male)
    Moveset:
    Overheat
    Flamethrower
    Flame Wheel
    Smoke Screen

Avaith was Shadoan's very first Pokémon he had ever begun with. Growing up together, eating together and sleeping together with one another like brothers. These 2 are very close and have an inseparable bond. Over time through battle, Avaith evolved and the 2 still stick it out through thick and thin.

Light (Umbreon: Male)
    Feint Attack
    Dark Pulse
    Mean Look
    Moonlight

At first, Light was a severely injured Eevee to where Shadoan and Avaith took into their care and nursed back to good health. He named him Light to represent the spark of hope it had in order to live on. With great friends and effort, he evolved in Umbreon under a moonlit night and became a part of Shadoan's team. Light has a gentle presence around him; disregarding the fact he is a dark Pokémon. Since their last adventure on Lethia, Light has become more confident in himself and to defend those around him.

Jev (Heracross: Male)
    Endure
    Counter
    Reversal
    MegaHorn

Jev was a knuckle-headed Heracross and became difficult for Shadoan to capture without knocking him out. He and Shadoan do not see eye to eye most of the time, but follows orders when in combat. Jev has a rowdy personality and is a short-tempered bug. He's a lot stronger than the way he was back on Lethia beforehand and is ready to tackle any problem that comes his way.

Ulla (Peliper: Female)
    Sky Drop
    Fly
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard

Ulla has come a long way since her last time to Lethia. She now act's as a combatant and field assistance, going out and gathering items, scouting the perimeter. With Earth and Sky returning, she feels more confident and ready to help Shadoan in his time of need and defend him when the times get tough.

Irek (Pikachu: Male)
    Thunder Shock
    Thunder Wave
    Wild Charge
    Iron Tail

This green, human speech talking, wise cracking Pikachu has been with Shadoan since the last Earth and Sky contest. Leaving with him as they left Lethia to explore the world and discover everything he missed out by staying confined to the small region. Unable to evolve, he discarded his second element honed himself to use more lighting based abilities. When Earth and Sky vanished and returned, Irek had his sights turned toward the league, worried for his colleges and not hearing from them since Lethia vanished, he hopped on board with Shadoan, deciding to seek out answers. Irek treats Shadoan like a war buddy, since they have been into this hell of a region and survived long enough to come back.

Bio: Shadoan is a firm, but kind individual. He doesn't show it much through expressions, but he is friendly towards both Pokémon and Trainers alike. He really didn't have much growing up, but he did grow up with a loving family, a strong father and caring mother. His father gave him his first Pokémon when he turned 10 and his mother didn't let him go on his journey until he turned 12. From here, he began learning all he could about the world around him, how it shifts, moves and breathes.

His previous adventures on Lethia were staggering and very tiring for him and his team. They did not leave Lethia empty handed, armed with experience in tactics, survival, knowledge of pokemon; He and his team were able to make a life for themselves in their travels. Melody and Avaith have an egg, waiting for it to hatch while Stella & Light attempt to raise their offspring Eevee on the road. When Earth and Sky Vanished an re-announced it's entry, publicly, Shadoan passes off Stella, Melody and their offspring to the local pokemon daycare as the rest of team prepare themselves for an adventure and endeavor that would test their wits and skills once more.

The IC will be posted by Friday, July 11th and await Approval, we have enough PC's, take the time to join an avaible Team or create one.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I think The rocket agent would work well undercover in Team Gold since the goals lead towards government affairs. This is just an idea but if you wish to make Team Gold a Team Rocket Target feel free to do so.

Years
  • Works for me, If eeveeandmew wants to join ya as a double Agent and treat Gold as a target, I'm up for it. This may become interesting.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey Quto can i join your team.
    Cuz your objective its almost the same as mine.
    Yours its to bring peace to pepole, mine its to bring peace to pepole by protecting the Legendary pokemon from all the evil teams (preventing the Legendary pokemon being controlled and used to evil deed like war.), that's why i decide that it would be better if i join you, but the decision its yours.
    Also after saving Legendary pokemon im planing to go to another chapter where i use only Weavile
    (evolution of Sneasel, that is projected to evolve at the final moment.).

Back