• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest game you have ever played?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Pretty straight forward, the opposite of the "Hardest game you have ever played?" thread. What was the easiest game you have ever played? Do you think it was worth your money and time?
    Discuss and have fun.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Pokemon

No but seriously Majora's mask and Minish Cap are the main two games that come in mind for being super easy.
    All Sonic games are pretty much easy to me as well and Ristar was pretty eay.

Years
  • ~ICO (playstation 2)
    ~Fable II (Xbox 360)
    ~Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube)
    ~Meet the Robinson's (Xbox 360)
    ~LEGO anything *not* BIONICLE or ROCK BAND or CREATOR or CHESS and not on handheld

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I played it on Proud and it was still really easy. The final boss especially.

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
  • - Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal (the trainers and even the gym leaders were totally underleveled)

- Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (especially the bosses were too easy)

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (after playing MP 1 and 2 this game was disappointing. Enemies and bosses didn't even hit you and when the did they barely scratched your health)

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I think the easiest game that I have ever played has to be Fable I. You get ridiculous amounts of experience from just playing through the storyline and you don't need to grind. Spells become extremely broken early on and destroy pretty much anything that gets in your way. All you have to do is mindlessly spam potions and Enflame + Physical Shield. The money system is also broken. For example, if you buy 57 Emeralds all at once, they'll be fairly cheap because there are lots in stock. If you buy them all from the same person and then sell them back to the same person, you'll actually make a profit. (After twenty minutes of doing this, I can easily get 500,000 gold. That's half of the maximum amount that you can hold.)

Years
  • Rugrats: Search for Reptar anyone? Man I loved that game as a kid but even then it was so easy, I remember completing it once in about 30 minutes and it was even really a rush.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Hmmm have to say Super Mario Galaxy. I really don't think I died. And if I did I'm 100% sure I never got a Gameover. I hope the second one is harder.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Looking at my big stack of games, and I'm gonna say Kirby 64. There was only one level I remember being hard, and the last boss was a little tricky, but once you know the formula, it's easy. Doesn't make it any less of a game, though. It was the first one I've beaten, so I have no complaints. I'll pick it up and play any day.

Back