• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Easiest Gym Leader

Which Gym Leader put on the easiest challenge to you?

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess for me it was Skyla, I had trained up my Eelektrik for her gym and it literally destroyed her team. xD

Oh, and Brycen - only because my Emboar took out each of his pokémon in one move. xD

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • It would really all depend on which Pokemon people ended up using. In particular, I found Elesa to be the easiest, because she used two Emolga, and I happened to have a Zebstrika on hand to waft away those pesky Double Teams she tended to like using. Not only that, it stopped her from Volt Switching on me, and all her Zebstrika could do to me was that Fire-type attack that boosts Speed, and while I was the same, I seemed to do more damage than her, anyway.

Speaking of, though... Burgh was a pretty easy Gym Leader, too; not only did I have Tranquill to take care of him, I also had my own Leavanny and a Drillbur.

sarious

Time Lord
    Years
  • None of them are "The easiest." It all depends on the pokemon you have. The gym battles are very linear, so I'd say maybe the first one, since it does get a little harder as you progress, but not much at all. I didn't have much trouble until the dragon guy (forget his name).

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Burgh all the way.

Gym Leader Burgh wants to battle!

Go Unfezant!

Go Whirlipede!

Unfezant used Aerial Ace! Critical hit! Whirlipede fainted!

The same happened to the rest of his Pokemon. That gym just proves the Pidove line is awesome.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Burgh was too easy for me, my vulpix burnt his pokemon to cinders... The first two gym leaders where tough but other then that they were all easy.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • Drayden was the easiest for me, by far. I had a Haxorus by the time I went to battle him, and OHKO'd Fraxure, Druddigon and Haxorus without Drayden attacking even once.

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
    Years
  • easiest? they all seemed pretty easier for me and you couldn't call me the best pokemon trainer around(A). if i had to say one though, i would say skyla. zebstrika sweep ftw.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    If I remember correctly, Clay was a real cinch. I think I nearly OHKO'd his entire team, it was one of the easiest Gym Battles I've ever had.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    burgh is easiest, just 3incinerates from victini& voila!

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • Suprisingly Drayden. I just used Vanillish's Ice beam to knock out one at a time. Out-sped everything but Haxxorus, then Ice beam left his HP in the red.

Drayden used Hyper Potion (or full restore, forgot which one).
    Vanillish used Ice Beam, it's super effective.
    Drayden used Full restore.
    Vanillish used Ice Beam, it's super effective.
    (Don't know how I out-sped Haxxy on this turn).
    Vanillish used Ice Beam (before Haxxy had any time to think), it's super effective.
    Haxxorus fainted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Oddly enough, Iris was the easiest Gym Leader for me, mainly because I had a Vanilluxe Lvl 50 by the time I arrived @ the gym...Man I love that Ice cream!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Easiest was by far Lenora simply because she just had bad pokemon. Hardest was probably claw for me, excadrill owned my team.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • Bryce, definitely. Every one of his Pokémon took one hit and went down.

Back