• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen easter eggs

Years
  • The Kanto Team Rocket member from G/S/C/HG/SS can be found in a house in... I forget which city. But it has to be in winter.

I totally saw this. I played my Japanese HeartGold and was like, "Um... he is speaking half English and half Japanese," then saw him and it was said that he worked in a far-away land somewhere. I knew it was the same guy, and I encountered him in both games within a half-hour.

Weird moment... also, definite confirmation that Unova is in America, haha.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Best Easter Egg I found, which also to me suggests the possibility for RS remakes, is that in the Desert Resort, there's a backpacker who says "Oh! A sea of sand! I don't need Go-Goggles here! Oh, I've come here all the way from the Hoenn Region." Coincidence?

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
  • who was cress chili and cilan again? forgive me my pokemon ignorance...ive been playing alot of dragon quest lately

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I think the fact that they're suspiciously absent when the gym leaders show up to fight the sages is one piece of evidence. Plus, you never battle them, so you don't know what pokemon they pack. For all we know, they could be using their Monkeys.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • Team Rocket a go-go! I wish this guy had rebuilt TR in Unova.

he says he did but left them after he fell in love with his wife. he never says if the dispersed or not though.

and the triplet gym leaders are not the shadow triad. Bianca said she got to them last (reasonable since they live the farthest away from the E4) and by that time it was all over. that and in the anime, cilan travels with ash. and usually the anime and game are not THAT far off form each other.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • he says he did but left them after he fell in love with his wife. he never says if the dispersed or not though.

and the triplet gym leaders are not the shadow triad. Bianca said she got to them last (reasonable since they live the farthest away from the E4) and by that time it was all over. that and in the anime, cilan travels with ash. and usually the anime and game are not THAT far off form each other.

Bianca said that they said they couldn't make it in time, which is obviously an excuse. And, um, the anime is pretty far off from the games.

But, I was only joking to begin with.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • oh, i wasnt going after you, sorry.
    it's just ive heard over time that a few people have said that. thats what i was getting at.

oh! in nacrene city, if you go into the cafe and turn around and press A on the exit way, you will read something about pokemon medicine and goods. lol

Years
  • lmao, Easter Egg but from another Nintendo game, there are two trainers in Clay's Ground-based gym named Isaac and Felix, who happen to be the main characters from the Golden Sun series, who- of all things -happen to use earth-based powers.

I think I may have been the only guy to start squealing at that, but w/e. :D

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • lmao, Easter Egg but from another Nintendo game, there are two trainers in Clay's Ground-based gym named Isaac and Felix, who happen to be the main characters from the Golden Sun series, who- of all things -happen to use earth-based powers.

Did you check for Matthew and Himi?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I was pretty fond of getting to battle Cynthia, and I loved how she referenced the DPP hero. Most awesome hidden boss ever, besides maybe Red of course.

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    lmao, Easter Egg but from another Nintendo game, there are two trainers in Clay's Ground-based gym named Isaac and Felix, who happen to be the main characters from the Golden Sun series, who- of all things -happen to use earth-based powers.

Also, a possible reference to a cartoon - the leader himself. Where else have we seen an earth-power-based cowboy before?

Back