• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eating A Pokemon?

Mewcario

Do The DooDoo!
Years
  • Imagine eating a pokemon? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried pachirusu taste like? Discuss!

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • I'm not sure but people eaten them before in the Canalave library it says if you eat a pokemon pick it's bones clean then return them to the ocean then they'll be born anew or something like that.

naruto hatake

a naruto fan
    Years
  • Imagine eating a pokemon? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried pachirusu taste like? Discuss!
    that sound kind of funny " a fried pachirisu" it would taste aweful because it will then realese a thunderbolt and fry your body which afearow can eat your body too a "food chain"

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Um...interesting...topic. ._.
    Well, it would probably depend on what species the Pokemon was.
    Tauros would probably taste like Beef and Octillery like Octopus.
    Though I would never eat a Pokemon. :/

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • Ditto would taste like toxic slime and Im pretty sure Grimer would taste like Toxic waste and then like throw up as you puke him out for the next 6 weeks -.-
    Eating A Pokemon?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I would NEVER eat a Pokemon, but if I did, hm...
    It would taste all the same.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • People do eat Farfetch'd. They're like a delicacy or something, so they're going extinct. :laugh:

Although, I would never eat a Pokemon. Ever. That's horrible. :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I would imagine Exeggcute would taste like eggs, but when you actually try to eat them, they'd get all stuck in your teeth and taste like the ocean.
    I fancy eating an Onix. Mm... Rocks!

I also bet Muk tastes like heaven... Unless it was eating asparagus.

Back