• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen EcoThreats & pkmn Z closure quick speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Not sure if someone already posted something like this but I just had an idea and didn't know where else to share it but here with you guys.
    So some would debate over a title for an x&y follow up but for the sake of this momentarily im dubbing a theoretical game that would have been Pokémon Z.
    Okay, so zygarde right... low bst, kind of lackluster but still obviously the piece that completes the trio 6th gen. main legends. Some people even theorized that it would get a mega bc of its dex entries. It said something to the effect of showing its real power when the ecosystem is in danger...
    Now gamefreak has given us ruby and sapphire remakes instead of Z ( im overjoyed to be honest but I wont dwell on that ) Ruby and Sapphires whole theme was based on ecosystem, the lands the seas and the sky and the band of eco terrorists trying to abuse the power of the legendarys... what if we get a side quest or even a main story confrontation with a mega zygarde or alternate zygarde form... I mean it didn't get hardly any love in x and y and didn't really fit the bill for the whole life and death thing xerneas and yveltal used. Its a long shot and not even really a persuasive idea just wondering if anyone else has thought about this and if its something some of you would like to see, of course without pushing rayquaza out of its rightful place, it would be a tough scenario to figure out for the creators of pokemon to do it the right way but still would be surprising and quite interesting...what do some of you think?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I haven't thought of that, it makes perfect sense. It's a crazy prediction, but it fits perfectly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Be patient after the remakes we will surley get the third version of x and y. For Zygarde to have anything to do in a ruby sapphire remake will be out of place. Althought the remakes can forshadow how zygarde's transformation might occur.
    They could do a prequel to X and Y that takes place at the same time, or close to, ORAS. It could be explained that after Zygarde releases its 'true' power, due to the inevitable aftermath from ORAS, that it had to go into hibernation which is why it went to hide in a cave and why it has such a low BST in X and Y.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    There's a thread regarding all non-Hoenn legendaries here. As for storyline, you can discuss that and speculate here. So I'm going to close this one. Have a nice day!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back