• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm not expecting any new Eveeloutions this generation. Mainly because all the eveeloutions were outside the isshu dex. However, eevee wasn't shown, so they could just exclude the old evos and add new ones.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't be surprised if they made an eeveeloution for every type out there. But it doesn't bother me because they all look cute and fierce. x3

I'd have to agree with some of the above, I'd like to see a steel and a ghost type eeveeloution. Though it may be unlikely, if they are aiming to make an eeveeloution for every pokémon type out there, it'll be likely.
    They could surprise us and just keep the others and not add any new ones, but I'm pretty sure they might.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Roost takes away the flying type for the turn, meaning that a pure flying type pokemon would have NO TYPE.

Don't mind the new guy here, but just saying it could be a simple matter of don't give the flying Eevee the ability to have roost? xD

I personally would love a Dragon Eevee and never want to see a bug Eevee. Bugs creep me out. Dragon and Poison would be my hopes for this generation.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't mind the new guy here, but just saying it could be a simple matter of don't give the flying Eevee the ability to have roost? xD
    Why? Why would you do that? If you hack an Arceus to have Roost and give it a Sky Plate, it'll lose it's flying type, yes, but it'll just have no weaknesses or resistances that turn. Why would that be too horrible to have intentionally with a Flying-type Eevee?

Why on Earth would they've made Eevee evolve via Moon and Leaf Stone? They always make evolutions that were impossible before, with only two exceptions, Piloswine and Lickitung.

I would love a Normal evolution, but how about evolving in an interesting way? How about... trade while knowing a move. As for the move, how about... either Thrash or Skull Bash. Well, actually, Eevee could learn Skull Bash in Gen 1, so...

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Personally, think if they include new eeveelutions that they will be steel and ground because of the Industry (steel) vs nature (ground, since grass has already happened) theme.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Personally, think if they include new eeveelutions that they will be steel and ground because of the Industry (steel) vs nature (ground, since grass has already happened) theme.
    I think that's silly. Eevee is a living thing. Isn't it odd to use something from nature, a natural thing, to represent non-Natural, synthetic, things?

I hope I got my point across. My wording is odd.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I see what you mean, It is possible to give living things symbolism though.

Years
    if they have more eeveelutions they need to put one that evolves by leaf stone. I know, they already have glaceon... but it annoys me very much that fire stone, water stone, and thunderstone all evolve eevee but leaf stone doesn't.

maybe they can add a rock evolution too. stoneon.

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    By the way people, eeveelutions up to now have all been former Special types. Therefore, should Nintendo add in a new one, it should be Dragon type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Why? Why would you do that? If you hack an Arceus to have Roost and give it a Sky Plate, it'll lose it's flying type, yes, but it'll just have no weaknesses or resistances that turn. Why would that be too horrible to have intentionally with a Flying-type Eevee?

Hack being the key phrase here? Hacking is for people who are no good at the game and are too whiny to try to do anything the proper way. <_>

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Hack being the key phrase here? Hacking is for people who are no good at the game and are too whiny to try to do anything the proper way. <_>

i just have to budge in here but duh hacking has to come in, we're talking about technical stuff so the game would work for a pure flying type, it wont freeze or brick your DS

Hacking is for people who are no good at the game and are too whiny to try to do anything the proper way. <_>

and seriously? it's just a video game, go have fun with it.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I think they'll either stop, or keep adding more with every generation (According to Nintendo you can never have enough, just look at how many legendaries there are) As long as they don't make me level up an Eevee around a damn rock again I'm happy.

I think there should be something for all the Eeveelutions to evolve into, for example, if they were traded holding a certain item then they'd evolve into a normal type, it'd be really interesting to battle against as you'd have no idea what types of moves they'd know.

I'd also like to see a Ghost type =D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No offense, but what are you talking about? The only reason I said hack was because Arceus can't learn Roost naturally. In fact, no Pokemon that can become a Pure-flying (Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Kecleon, and Arceus) can learn Roost. Hacking is necessary to get a Pure Flying-type with Roost.

Besides that, the only point was to prove that there was no reason to avoid a pure Flying Eeveelution because the game wouldn't crash if you used Roost.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I think we will eventually have one for every type. They'll add fighting, ghost, flying, poison, and any other new type that may be introduced in B/W.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back