• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I hope there is going to be a flying type Eeveelution... Although IMO I dont think there will be any Eeveelution in B&W, as they are so popular that if there was one it would have most likely been already revealed

Years
    There won't be any more Eevee evolutions.
    Remember; the Isshu dex has ALL new Pokemon. And even though you can catch ones from other generations after filling the dex, that doesn't mean they will add on to previous dexes (That would be dumb).

That doesnt mean there wont be any new eeveelutions. The PRE-National pokedex has no old pokemon, not the whole game. it would be very plausible to obtain an eevee then be able to evolve it after you get the nat.dex. the same way it was in D/P.

Years
    mkay so did anyone catch eevee being the Evolution pokemon it adapts to different environments therefore I believe there should be at least one of every type the thought of a dragon type eevee is awesome but I wanna see a rock or ground type

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    If the current Eevee evolved into only special type pokemon, maybe they made a new "eevee" that evolves into physical types :D 7 special and 7 physical

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    That doesnt mean there wont be any new eeveelutions. The PRE-National pokedex has no old pokemon, not the whole game. it would be very plausible to obtain an eevee then be able to evolve it after you get the nat.dex. the same way it was in D/P.
    Well it would sure twist the rythmn of the game if you have to fill the dex before getting the Eevee

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    mkay so did anyone catch eevee being the Evolution pokemon it adapts to different environments therefore I believe there should be at least one of every type the thought of a dragon type eevee is awesome but I wanna see a rock or ground type
    I did, I also think the same, we also need a bug one, ect. :)

The Red Chain

Eeveelution Additions?

On the right, there is a Luvdisc evolution. If there is going to be added on evolutions to other pokémon, there is high chance it will happen with eeveelutions as well.
    Though there is the highest chance in the world it is, keep in mind it's not confirmed to evolve from Luvdisc [as of yet]. ^^;;
    Unless I'm just behind on the times.. but last time I checked there was nothing about a pre-evo on Mamanbou.

I honestly would love more Eeveelutions but that would make Eevee a mini-Arceus... so it would kinda be overdoing it a little to have so many typing possibilities on one little Pokemon. My dream of having a Flying Eeveelution may be hopeless afterall.. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back