• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions, My first goal

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
Years
  • I've decided my first goal in SS is going to be creating a team entirely of Eeveelutions.

Sadly, and this was very sad. xD There are seven Eeveelutions! D; So my question to you all is, which Eevee should I not include?

I'll probably get it anyway and just not use one of them as hard, but for the sake of the question let me phrase it another way.

Which of the Eeveelutions is your least favorite?

Btw; If anyone has any Eevee feel free to PM me and we can work something out. :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Considering your base question for this thread is on "Which is your least favorite Eeveelution?" I don't think this is HG/SS specific, but a general question instead. With that in mind, just going to move this over to Pokémon General.

My least favorite Eeveelution is probably Jolteon though. I mean it is cool and fast, but it just doesn't stand out to me as much as the others. I've considered using at times in various games, but never seemed to come about. Plus, if I would ever need to use an Electric Pokémon, my first choice is Elekid. :3

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
  • Leave out that grass thing. The joltion takes out the water types and you are pretty much covered on the "No weaknesses" thing.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • yeah i would say you dont need leafeon (grass) for the same reason as what chezhead stated, then you'll have all the weaknesses covered i believe.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Glaceon or leafeon really you'll have vaporeon for rock and ground and Jolteon for water so you don't need Leafeon and Vaporeon can learn ice attacks like blizzard etc. so either of them really

Years
  • Flareon needs to go.

Sure, he has a high attack stat, but he can't even put it to good use. It has the fail pure fire-typing, low speed, and a lack of a good physical fire stab move. It has never really been that great of a Pokemon. My next choice would be Leafeon.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Flareon and Glaceon are easily the worst of the seven. The only problem is if you take Leafeon (who is actually better than most people give it credit for) Umbreon and Espeon you have 3 Bug weaknesses. Leafeon is a Defensive beast and Swords Dance passes but has the most weaknesses of the three. Umbreon is a monster in both the defensive stats and where Leafeon passes offensively, Umbreon is unparralled in it's defensive (not to mention Mean Look) passing. That leaves Espeon who hits very hard but is alittle on the frail side. I'd take Vaporeon, Jolteon and Umbreon no matter what and then decide what you want from your team on the last three.

My least favourite of them all is Flareon though..,actually Glaceon :P I have a soft spot in my heart for all of them. :P

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    funny; i'm doing this same thing in my diamond game. i have all the eeveelutions, and i'm currently raising 6 of the 7 to take on the pokemon league.

the eeveelutions i'm using are jolteon, flareon, umbreon, espeon, leafeon and glaceon [i'm not using vaporeon]. i just figured vaporen and glaceon were pretty similar type-wise, but i wanted to give glaceon a try since it's a newer eeveelution.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Hmm I was going to do that. Haha well I had them all except for glaceon. But now that I think about it, glaceon might be good. Vaporeon and Jolteon cover the same as what leafeon would.

Ayselipera

:o I'm not liking all this hate towards Leafeon.

Anyways, even though Flareon is my favorite I know its high attack stat isn't going to do you much good. I'm not positive, but I think at the moment the best attack fire based move it can learn while leveling up is Fire Fang and that's not amazingly powerful. At the same time I also don't care for Umbreon because it's a tank and I hate tank Pokemon. :) Another idea would be to take out Glaceon because Vaporeon can learn ice moves anyway and I think it has a better stat division then Glaceon.

If I were you the three I would definitely keep would be Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon. I'm pretty sure those are the best out of all them. Even if I'm wrong I know they have always come through for me. So, I have half a team down... you'll just have to figure out the other half. :3

Oh and my least favorite is Umbreon.

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • You guys are mean. :laugh: What is it now, like a 10-1 majority saying Leafeon is their least favorite. Leafeon needs some love!

Oh well, at least he looks pretty cool, that can't be disputed.

Well, they all do really.

But I've been convinced and I won't be using Leafeon in my main team till I have sufficiently leveled up the others....

(My favorite is between Flareon and Espeon, personally)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I like Leafeon but its typing is just unneeded thanks to the other eeveelutions also just a quick ? do you think they will introduce more Evveelutions in the 5th gen?

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • What type could we get? Fighting...? Dragon Eevee? xD

Oh, and big thanks to Shookie for the Eevee(s). ;D

Back