• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Egg hatching in X & Y. Could it have been made easier?

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • I don't think so, koff~

I think it's just fine. What more could you ask for? They have an infinite circle, egg hatching powers and flame bodies left and right! Any easier and you'd take 2 steps and the egg'd hatch! No, I think it's fine as is, koffi~

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • I love the Egg hatching in Gen.6 as it is too though, like said earlier, we have plenty of Pokemon knowing Flame Body, which already increases the Eggs to hatch faster, and now even the Egg hatching O Power! ^_^ I really like it, it's way faster now then it was earlier, so how much more fun could it be to hatch even more Eggs now~!

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Yeah, I think it's easy enough as it is. I didn't breed many Pokemon in previous games because I found the whole process annoyingly tedious, now even without the Hatching O-Power it doesn't take very long. Of course, I don't breed tons and tons of Pokemon, since I don't really look for shinies or perfect IVs, but then again, should that really be easy in the first place?

Years
  • I can honestly say the biggest gripe that I have isn't about the eggs themselves, but rather that you still have to have room in your party to retrieve eggs, or to remove pokemon from the day care lady. Why can't she access your box? There's one RIGHT FRIGGEN THERE. Really? Really Day Care Lady? Stop being lazy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    hi tell me who could breed for me a hidden abilltiy for chespin and froakie eggs and shiny noibat egg please ^-^ in this sat day i will may be but my friend code to trade ok? please

Back