• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg shop!

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    i can give scizor and gallade for treecko and mudkip eggs:)

edit: ill give you something from my trade thread for a trapinch egg as well

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    no problemo!
    some people have been asking about me "taking too long trading". if it's a really good offer, i will check to see whether its legit. ive never hacked anything so i would be clearly disappointed if my file corrupted because of some idiot trying to offer me a hacked shiny arceus lv100 for a piplup egg.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Leaf Storm/Power Whip Bulbasaur and Dragon Dance Larvitar for Last Resort Torchic and Earthquake Trapinch?
    Please hatch them so I can be certain that they're male.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    the dragon dance larvitar's are my partners and his ds is broken so i cant get you one of those :(

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    use my ss fc in my sig thanx!

my eggs are hatched so ill be in wifi

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    this might take some time cuz i realised my blaziken's male... so i'll have to breed a female torchic then a male last resort torchic :O

Back