• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg shop!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    oh well sorry but i'm not interested... i made up a magmortar moveset with the move psychic so im sorry. do you have anything else?

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    NB: Again, trading is halted due to being in a hotel where only laptops can get wifi, not DSes :(. Trading shall commence Thursday. XD

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    darkcharizard, can you breed me another leaf storm/power whip bulbasaur, i just realised its on the wrong game and power whip isnt an egg move in platinum :(

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    what would you like for it and if we get a trade ill give u another powerwhip leafstorm bulbasaur

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Hi :) i would be very happend if i could get Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle :) i got many pokemons in my computer so i got pokemons i can trade for you

Years
    could you please trade me a squirtle? all I need to complete my collection of the first and second generation starters is squirtle and I'm having trouble finding someone to trade with.

if you can trade me a baby squirtle for a baby totodile that would be awesome =D

Back