• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Election Day

Have you voted today?

• Yes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I'm not old enough

Votes: 42 54.5%
  • I'm not registered

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedinglight

Normal Human
    Years
    It is'n't because of the size of the states its how many members they have in congress

but yeah in a way it IS by how large it is but more by population

As i say that

McCain: 13
    Obama: Still 3

NC now being too close to call

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    It is'n't because of the size of the states its how many members they have in congress

but yeah in a way it IS by how large it is but more by population

As i say that

McCain: 13
    Obama: Still 3

NC now being too close to call
    I'm watching CNN and it says it's 8-3 for McCain

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Only three states have gone in so far but I'm so nervous @_____@;

So far it's South Carolina, and Kentucky are McCain, New Hampshire is Obama.

Ugh....I'm going to have a heart attack here and it hasn't even fully started.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've been altering between Fox and CNN, and yeah CNN is slow adding the news since they're mostly liberal. ABC has 16 for some odd reason.

21-3 is mightier than I predicted, but there's a lot of states left. Florida is about to close in like 2 minutes. >.<

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I voted! I voted for Obama. Just because him and Biden will do a better job. And plus McCain is too old. He might die like in a few years during his term. But I guess that isn't the point. The point I am trying to say is that McCain just sounds like George W. Bush. I don't want another Bush running our country for another eight years. x.x Two Bushs was enough. That is what I am feeling with McCain right now. Palin is alright. I don't mind her. I am sorry guys. I want a change in our government. A BIG CHANGE. And I think Obama will do it.

I live in Texas, so the votes will be coming in shortly from Texas. :3

speedinglight

Normal Human
    Years
    Ok i keep getting different results

Fox says 81-39 Obama

ABC has 102-34 Obama

NBC has 103-34 Obama

CBS has 81-39 Obama

CNN 77-34 Obama

BBC America has 103-34 Obama

BET has 78-34 Obama

Ill just saya obamas leading but jeez

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    If I was old enough to vote, I'd vote for Obama/Biden. Personally, I think he has a better handle on the issues (especially the Iraq war and health care) but also McCain's choice of Sara Palin as his running mate pushed me (and my entire family) 100% is support of O/B. Honestly, you spend the first few weeks of your campaign talking about Obama's inexperience, then you pick someone even MORE inexperienced to be Vice. And on top of that, you're 82 years old! I know he wanted to win the female vote, but c'mon...

O - BAM - A! O - BAM - A! O - BAM - A!

EDIT: Seems the big O won PA, a state he really needed to take away from McCain.

Hawkfish

I'm a fishy
    Years
    I'm not going to get exited over exit polls. Since in my town for example nobody was there to ask you who you voted for. So it didn't count anyone where I lived. Also the last election the exit poles said that Kerry was ahead. It was until December before we knew who won. But, I'll check next afternoon. That will be the closest you get to accuracy when it comes to exit polls.
    I'll keep my excitement till' the true counting the votes and stuff. :) But, maybe this year exit polls will be a bit.. more accurate. Not going to hold my breathe.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Wow, I'm so excited right now. I'm watching CNN online right now.

Obama is ahead (Yay!) but it is still early, so I shouldn't get too excited. (Too late.)

Same here, CNN seems to be the most accurate, FOX is really slow on updating, probably for a reason too :P

In my Florida county, it's 50% 50%. Obama's lead was just by 300 votes.
    Every vote counts people!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Judging by the new numbers (174 Obama - 49 McCain), If Obama wins Florida, I'm 110% sure he will win the election.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Side comment here about the rallies.
    Have you noticed how Obama's election rally is outside and full of people who buy tickets at the gate?
    And then look at McCain's election rally that's indoors and invite only.

That doesn't seem to speak for the people ~_~;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Side comment here about the rallies.
    Have you noticed how Obama's election rally is outside and full of people who buy tickets at the gate?
    And then look at McCain's election rally that's indoors and invite only.

That doesn't seem to speak for the people ~_~;

I think conservative republicans have always been invite only sort of people.

Things aren't looking so hot for Obama in Florida. 50+% of the precincts have reported and Obama has dropped to only a 3% lead. He was up by 6% not too long ago.

Back