• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Electivire or Magmortar

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Eventhough Neither will probably be on my team I would have to say Electivire. I Don't really like either of them anymore (ignore my name) but they are both powerful-ish. I perfer Electivire because Magmortar looks like a fat clown with a cannon and a beak, plus Electric is better than fire in my opinion.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Mehh, I just don't like the hairy look Electivire has, though. <.<;

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Magmortar, simply because he looks ccoler... I mean why is electivire always smiling? The only thing not cool about Magmortar is his color... he's pink.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Magmortar is red and yellow, and have you looked closely enough? Magmortar's got that wide, evil, clown smile. Electivire isn't smiling. If anything, he looks angry.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • i dunno, thats a hard one. Electivire, prolly, he looks super cool, and i like its pre evos. The bad thing about both of them is that you have to wait after the E4, and then TRADE to evolve them. Yep, sucks perty bad

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    i'd say electivire, but i want porygon-Z more. i am a big fan of porygons. i have a lvl 100 porygon-2 in my leafgreen. i'd love magnezone. magmortar looks sick lol, oh, and how do you get electivire and magmortar in leafgreen/firered wateva?

Years
  • i'd say electivire, but i want porygon-Z more. i am a big fan of porygons. i have a lvl 100 porygon-2 in my leafgreen. i'd love magnezone. magmortar looks sick lol, oh, and how do you get electivire and magmortar in leafgreen/firered wateva?
    you cant get electivire and magmortar in leafgreen/firered!only in diamond and pearl.

Back