• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

JOLTEON Lv.100
    THUNDERBOLT, RAIN DANCE, THUNDER WAVE, SHADOW BALL
    Hp:247 Attack:133 Defense:147 Sp.Atk:319 Sp.Def: 226 Speed:392
    Timid

for a shiny shellos and shiny wooper
    Are they UT by chance? (I'll still take them if not)

Hey EL, do you have a Male Skitty? Level 1 perferably.
    Nah sorry, I do not have one. However, if you go over to the Ultimate Help Center, Elite Champion or sinnohchapion can breed you one if you ask.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Hey, El, if you aren't too busy can you clone 2 more pokemon for me? One is a shiny Careful Absol (3 copies). It's UT so you can keep one and the other is the shiny Jolly Charmander (1 copy) I got from you.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hey, El, if you aren't too busy can you clone 2 more pokemon for me? One is a shiny Careful Absol (3 copies). It's UT so you can keep one and the other is the shiny Jolly Charmander (1 copy) I got from you.
    Yea sure, I just to do this quick battle with someone. Just wait on Wifi, I'll be with you shortly.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    intrested in any poke's for those i posted above i got a shiny ev'd aggron ontop of tht list

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Alright thanks. :3 G'luck with the match.
    Haha thanks. I entered this 1v1 tournement and I just moved onto the next round^^
    It was quite interesting considering the pokemon I went against used to be my pokemon -_-
    But it was simple: Failed Hypnosis + Hypnosis + Shadow Ball + Shadow Ball = VICTORY!!!

I'll be back in about 10 minutes, I just want to take a shower before I clone your pokemon.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    yup np just kinda annoys me whn ppl skip my post :P. just vm/pm or w/e when u figured out what u want to negotiate ^^".

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Haha thanks. I entered this 1v1 tournement and I just moved onto the next round^^
    It was quite interesting considering the pokemon I went against used to be my pokemon -_-
    But it was simple: Failed Hypnosis + Hypnosis + Shadow Ball + Shadow Ball = VICTORY!!!

I'll be back in about 10 minutes, I just want to take a shower before I clone your pokemon.

Haha, nice. What pokemon were you against?
    And grats. ;]

Sure thing. Just post here when you're done, I'll be lurking around.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Kk, I'm there. Thanks again. I dunno but maybe I'll ask again for this service. Next time I'll find a better way to pay you than just a copy. D:
    Edit: Another bonus Rare Candy? :D

Last edited:

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    MAGMORTAR Lv.100 *NEW
    THUNDERBOLT, FOCUS BLAST, FLAMETHROWER, PSYCHIC
    Hp:277 Attack:183 Defense:172 Sp.Atk:378 Sp.Def:207 Speed:250
    Modest
    interested in this, what would you like?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Kk, I'm there. Thanks again. I dunno but maybe I'll ask again for this service. Next time I'll find a better way to pay you than just a copy. D:
    Edit: Another bonus Rare Candy? :D
    Honestly, I don't care if you give me anything in return, I'm just doing something nice. I usually make myself a copy anyway if someone asks for cloning. It's not that big of a deal.
    ...And I forgot to take off the Rare Candy...again....this is a disgrace -_-

yes my shiny shellos and shiny wooper are both UT
    Why not, sure I'll take those. Just notify me whenever you want your Jolteon.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Honestly, I don't care if you give me anything in return, I'm just doing something nice. I usually make myself a copy anyway if someone asks for cloning. It's not that big of a deal.
    ...And I forgot to take off the Rare Candy...again....this is a disgrace -_-

Oh, ok. I just didn't want to seem pesky if I ask again. I have a few Events pokemon that I don't want to let go of too so you're pretty much my only hope. Lol.
    But thanks, really. It's helping me complete my dex and get other things. =]

I'll give you back the Rare Candies. xD
    You're prob just tired to notice. xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back