• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Oh, ok. I just didn't want to seem pesky if I ask again. I have a few Events pokemon that I don't want to let go of too so you're pretty much my only hope. Lol.
    But thanks, really. It's helping me complete my dex and get other things. =]

I'll give you back the Rare Candies. xD
    You're prob just tired to notice. xP
    Or just to lazy haha
    You don't have to give them back, I can just make some more
    So just wondering, did you want the event pokemon cloned? It sounded like it but thats just what I thought.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Or just to lazy haha
    You don't have to give them back, I can just make some more
    So just wondering, did you want the event pokemon cloned? It sounded like it but thats just what I thought.
    Yes, I do. Eventually. xD Whenever you're not too bogged down with trades or whatever maybe. :cer_nod:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yes, I do. Eventually. xD Whenever you're not too bogged down with trades or whatever maybe. :cer_nod:
    Haha nice icon.
    I can take them now, I'm not busy.
    Can you look for some pokemon for me though? You don't have to give them to me now, just when you might have some free time. Can you look for an Adamant Ditto and Adamant Diglet? I want to start Ev Training one.

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Ok well since I don't seem to be getting replied to and everyone above and below me is i'll just assume that you don't really need pokemon bred but thanks for your time anyway.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Haha nice icon.
    I can take them now, I'm not busy.
    Can you look for some pokemon for me though? You don't have to give them to me now, just when you might have some free time. Can you look for an Adamant Ditto and Adamant Diglet? I want to start Ev Training one.
    xD
    I'd be happy to get them cloned now but I'm EV training for someone else as well.
    Yeah, I can get you those. Give me a few mins/hours though.

You have a US game pak/live in the US, right? Because I have an Adamant Ditto but it's European or something so it doesn't breed the natures right.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Ok well since I don't seem to be getting replied to and everyone above and below me is i'll just assume that you don't really need pokemon bred but thanks for your time anyway.
    Oh yea! Your the perfect guy! I forgot about you haha ^^
    Can you get me an Adamant Diglet? And can you get an Adamant Ditto (or any type of Ditto, I know you can't breed Ditto's but still)
    Also, do you do Iv's?

xD
    I'd be happy to get them cloned now but I'm EV training for someone else as well.
    Yeah, I can get you those. Give me a few mins/hours though.

You have a US game pak/live in the US, right? Because I have an Adamant Ditto but it's European or something so it doesn't breed the natures right.
    Yea I'll take the Ditto, and yes, I have the US game
    I'm actually having someone else get the Diglett at the moment, but if you can get any type of Ditto, that would be awesome. On GTS or just catching them is awesome because I can't find/catch any -_-

Last edited:

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • The ditto, yes. The IV's, learning about how to do them and trying to get enough rare candies to check their IV's because Wifi lvl100 will be a problem for me. The digglet, to put it plainly no, i'm trying to get a hold of one of the 3rd gen kanto games, i do have emerald and diamond but the problem is that i still have to finish it and 3rd gen kanto games in AUS still cost around 60 - 70 dollars. The ditto i'll work on now.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Yea I'll take the Ditto, and yes, I have the US game
    I'm actually having someone else get the Diglett at the moment, but if you can get any type of Ditto, that would be awesome. On GTS or just catching them is awesome because I can't find/catch any -_-
    Yeah, sometimes getting Dittos is really a pain but I managed to chain about 15 last time. I also have a Ralts with Synchronize of almost every nature from trying to IV breed one.

Didn't I give you like 3 Dittos last time? xD

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • The ditto, yes. The IV's, learning about how to do them and trying to get enough rare candies to check their IV's because Wifi lvl100 will be a problem for me. The digglet, to put it plainly no, i'm trying to get a hold of one of the 3rd gen kanto games, i do have emerald and diamond but the problem is that i still have to finish it and 3rd gen kanto games in AUS still cost around 60 - 70 dollars. The ditto i'll work on now.
    If you have Diamond/Pearl, can't you just go to that little Desert region Northeast of the Battle Tower and catch a Dugtrio?

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Interested in your Shiny ev'd Walrein.

Also how is the Ev training with Rotom going?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yeah, sometimes getting Dittos is really a pain but I managed to chain about 15 last time. I also have a Ralts with Synchronize of almost every nature from trying to IV breed one.

Didn't I give you like 3 Dittos last time? xD
    ...Yes, you did. I just don't want to transfer all the Ditto's from my Diamond to my Platinum game :/
    Also, why is the Ralts named Prize? Just wondering.

Interested in your Shiny ev'd Walrein.

Also how is the Ev training with Rotom going?
    Alrighty then, what might you have to offer?
    And the Rotom is ready for you to be picked up, its at Lv.50 (hope thats not a problem). Also, do you want me to change its form, because I have the Secret Key to make it into a Refrigerator or something.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • ...Yes, you did. I just don't want to transfer all the Ditto's from my Diamond to my Platinum game :/
    Also, why is the Ralts named Prize? Just wondering.
    You want me to help you transfer? Or I could just get the other Dittos that sambo doesn't.

Oh, I give all my male Ralts random names when they hatch so I can distinguish them from each other to tell apart IVs.

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Does changing its form do anything to stats?

And can you check my thread in my sig. My Pokemon are the 2nd list in the first post.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • You want me to help you transfer? Or I could just get the other Dittos that sambo doesn't.

Oh, I give all my male Ralts random names when they hatch so I can distinguish them from each other to tell apart IVs.
    Nah, I don't need any help transferring, I have two DS's.
    Oh that makes sense....weird name but makes sense.

Does changing its form do anything to stats?

And can you check my thread in my sig. My Pokemon are the 2nd list in the first post.
    Hmm I don't exactly know. I just know that when you change the form it can learn some move, like when it changes to the Oven, it will learn Overheat.
    I'll check your thread in a second.

Last edited:

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Oh, I do wanna give it any of those moves but can you make it a Mow Rotom?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    hey, i'm new here (first post) but i'm interested in your stuff

i don't have very good trade fodder right now but how about a mild ditto, ev trained magnezone (received, NN Toaster, 149/82/148/199/128/89) and a serene grace tri-attack XD(or coliseum, cant remember) togepi if you want for

MILOTIC Lv.100
    RECOVER, ICE BEAM, SURF, DRAGON PULSE
    Hp:304 Attack:135 Defense:184 Sp.Atk:311 Sp.Def:265 Speed:249
    Modest

let me know, thanks.

edit: FC is 1031 7810 2651 by the way, dont know how to make a sig yet lol

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • hey, i'm new here (first post) but i'm interested in your stuff

i don't have very good trade fodder right now but how about a mild ditto, ev trained magnezone (received, NN Toaster, 149/82/148/199/128/89) and a serene grace tri-attack XD(or coliseum, cant remember) togepi if you want for

MILOTIC Lv.100
    RECOVER, ICE BEAM, SURF, DRAGON PULSE
    Hp:304 Attack:135 Defense:184 Sp.Atk:311 Sp.Def:265 Speed:249
    Modest

let me know, thanks.

edit: FC is 1031 7810 2651 by the way, dont know how to make a sig yet lol
    No problem, welcome to PC! ^^
    Since your new, I'll be easy on you. I'll trade the Milotic for the Ditto, considering I still need some -_-
    If you want to make yourself a signature, just click on "User CP" which should be on the top left part of the screen. There you can edit things such as your Profile, Signature, Avatar, and more.
    I'll be with you in one sec, just let me finish trading with Gawi. Please use my Diamond FC in my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back