• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Yessir. Anything else you want?
    Shnikes thats good. Can you also possibly breed me an Adamant Diglet? Or can you possibly get me any natured Ditto? Either will be fine with me ^^

ElHeroe, if you've got time today, maybe we can get some of my events cloned. ;3
    Yep, hop on now, I can take them. ^^ How many pokemon am I taking, and how many would you like in return?

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Yep, hop on now, I can take them. ^^ How many pokemon am I taking, and how many would you like in return?
    Awesome. Lemme just finish up this trade. We can do 4 events for now. 2 copies of each so it'll take 2 trades. Don't want to hold you up too long with people needing to trade you too. xD

Edit: WOOOT PAGE 100!! GRATS EL.
    Lol...

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Shnikes thats good. Can you also possibly breed me an Adamant Diglet? Or can you possibly get me any natured Ditto? Either will be fine with me ^^
    So, which items/Pokemon did you want/think is fair for the two shiny Pokemon I want? c:
    I can give you a Lucky Egg and a Ditto.
    I don't have a Dugtrio or Diglett laying around right now, so I can't get you an Adamant Diglett yet, but once I get around to the place where Diglett appears, I can breed you one. I promise I will, though. c:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Awesome. Lemme just finish up this trade. We can do 4 events for now. 2 copies of each so it'll take 2 trades. Don't want to hold you up too long with people needing to trade you too. xD

Edit: WOOOT PAGE 100!! GRATS EL.
    Lol...
    Alrighty, I'll be on in a second as well. To bad we weren't doing a Giveaway with first and last post huh? xD
    Just for the record, I mark the originals with a Circle. Just wanted to let you know that.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Alrighty, I'll be on in a second as well. To bad we weren't doing a Giveaway with first and last post huh? xD
    Just for the record, I mark the originals with a Circle. Just wanted to let you know that.
    Yeah, it's cool. Cloning for me is giveaway enough. =]
    And yeah, you've done it before so I assume that right away when I get 'em back. ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • So, which items/Pokemon did you want/think is fair for the two shiny Pokemon I want? c:
    I can give you a Lucky Egg and a Ditto.
    I don't have a Dugtrio or Diglett laying around right now, so I can't get you an Adamant Diglett yet, but once I get around to the place where Diglett appears, I can breed you one. I promise I will, though. c:
    Just add a Rare Candy to a Filler Pokemon and we'll call it fair ^^
    You'll have to use my Diamond FC, considering I keep all my shinies on it. It will take me a couple of minutes though before I can trade. I have to finish cloning for Kaitsou (hope I spelled that right xD)

I have that Calm Ditto.

Filler
    Alrighty, I'll take that for the Walrien.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • You can trade with them first. I'll try to get you an Adamant Diglet.
    Edit: Wasn't sambo getting it?

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • Just add a Rare Candy to a Filler Pokemon and we'll call it fair ^^
    You'll have to use my Diamond FC, considering I keep all my shinies on it. It will take me a couple of minutes though before I can trade. I have to finish cloning for Kaitsou (hope I spelled that right xD)
    Thanks again, Hero. And I promise you that Adamant Diglett, hopefully sometime soon!
    So, Ditto holding RC, and Bidoof holding Lucky Egg for the two shinies I wanted? And of course, the Adamant Diglett, but later.
    Sure.
    Name: Lucy
    FC: 2063 5546 6231
    I think you have it already, but yeah! 8> Just drop me off a VM when you are ready, how does that sound? ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • You can trade with them first. I'll try to get you an Adamant Diglet.
    Edit: Wasn't sambo getting it?
    I have no clue at this point. Question though: you only gave me two events. How many do you want of them?

Woot! Thank you. When can we trade?
    I have to finish a trade with Kaitou first, I'll tell you when.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Thanks again, Hero. And I promise you that Adamant Diglett, hopefully sometime soon!
    So, Ditto holding RC, and Bidoof holding Lucky Egg for the two shinies I wanted? And of course, the Adamant Diglett, but later.
    Sure.
    Name: Lucy
    FC: 2063 5546 6231
    I think you have it already, but yeah! 8> Just drop me off a VM when you are ready, how does that sound? ^^
    I just have to clone for Kaitou and then I'll put my AR in my Diamond game. Might take about 5 minutes, so just wait online ok?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    totally participating in page 100. i've still got your mild ditto whenever you want it, sorry if you tried to trade earlier i accidentally left my ds with wi fi on unattended

edit: ok, online now. ill be there whenever you get your stuff done

-

1031 7810 2651

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • XD Slight confusion earlier, my bad.
    No biggy.
    Crap, I forgot to mark the Deoxys. I believe the first one I traded you (top right on your screen) is the original.
    Yukio, I will be on in three minutes, just need to trade two more pokemon.

wow congrats on 100!!! i hope i get there one day
    Gracias Senor ^^
    doodoodoodoodoo

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

Years
  • No biggy.
    Crap, I forgot to mark the Deoxys. I believe the first one I traded you (top right on your screen) is the original.
    Yukio, I will be on in three minutes, just need to trade two more pokemon.

Gracias Senor ^^
    doodoodoodoodoo
    Otay! c: Just post here and lemme know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back