• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • No biggy.
    Crap, I forgot to mark the Deoxys. I believe the first one I traded you (top right on your screen) is the original.
    Yukio, I will be on in three minutes, just need to trade two more pokemon.
    Gotcha, thanks a lot! Your Adamant Diglett is on its way.
    Edit: It was marked, El.

@Yukio: He is done. :3

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Trade successful.
    Thank you, Hero. n___n
    Btw, I see other people posting about that Adamant Diglett and saying they'll get you one, so dyou need me to get you one or not?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Trade successful.
    Thank you, Hero. n___n
    Btw, I see other people posting about that Adamant Diglett and saying they'll get you one, so dyou need me to get you one or not?
    You don't technically "need" to do anything. If you want to, sure. I don't mind if you do get me one, but I also do not care if you do not get me one. But if you do have see some Ditto's, notify me ^^

Also can you check my thread for Shiny Ev'd Gyrados?
    I'll do that another time okey dokey? I have to let my brother on in a little bit.

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • You don't technically "need" to do anything. If you want to, sure. I don't mind if you do get me one, but I also do not care if you do not get me one. But if you do have see some Ditto's, notify me ^^
    Well you are a very nice person, so I'll do that for you. Once I get a few Dittos and/or an Adamant Diglett, I'll let yah know ;D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    i could get you an adamant diglett with the ditto. i mean I have a diglett and an adamant ditto (and that guy is a pimp, i might add) so i could do it too if you want. whenever we do ditto for milotic, let me know!

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Lol you guys are lucky i did 15 and none were adamant, i think i need to get some ditto's that are of different natures, preferable one of each of the ones that make a difference and perhaps a quirky one, any chance anyone know how i can do this, i've tried catching them in diamond and i don't have kanto games. TY

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I had an adamant Ditto so it went well.

If you have a Ralts or any pokemon with Synchronize ability, there's a chance that the pokemon you come across has the same nature.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I had an adamant Ditto so it went well.

If you have a Ralts or any pokemon with Synchronize ability, there's a chance that the pokemon you come across has the same nature.
    I honestly didn't know you could use Ralts, I thought the only one you could use for that was Synchronize Ditto.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I honestly didn't know you could use Ralts, I thought the only one you could use for that was Synchronize Ditto.
    Yeah, that's how I hunted for a Jolly Ditto. Had a fainted Ralts in front while I chained Ditto. Ended up with 3 out of 7 Jollys but I gave 'em away already.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yeah, that's how I hunted for a Jolly Ditto. Had a fainted Ralts in front while I chained Ditto. Ended up with 3 out of 7 Jollys but I gave 'em away already.
    Wait, so if you have a pokemon with the Synchronize ability in your party while you are chaining, there is a higher chance of the pokmeon being that nature?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • MAGMORTAR Lv.100 *NEW

THUNDERBOLT, FOCUS BLAST, FLAMETHROWER, PSYCHIC

Hp:277 Attack:183 Defense:172 Sp.Atk:378 Sp.Def:207 Speed:250

Jolly

MAGNEZONE Lv.100 (nn Cyclops) *NEW

MAGNET RISE, HIDDEN POWER, THUNDERBOLT, THUNDER WAVE

Hp:343 Attack:157 Defense:266 Sp.Atk:394 Sp.Def:216 Speed:156

BRELOOM Lv.100

SEED BOMB, FOCUS PUNCH, SPORE, SUBSTITUTE

Hp:253 Attack:394 Defense:171 Sp.Atk:117 Sp.Def:131 Speed:239

i know its a lot but im interested in these.. do you want a list of all my shinies, events and stuff?

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Wait, so if you have a pokemon with the Synchronize ability in your party while you are chaining, there is a higher chance of the pokmeon being that nature?
    Yeah, it has to be in front of the party. If your pokemon is too low level'd for repels to work, just leave it fainted. That works too.

Gotta go. I'll be back later. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back