• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • umm i think its a movie giveaway arceus but i'll look
    Ok, you go and check and then I'll check my games for it.

Okey dokey
    I'll be in there whenever you are ready
    ='D
    Ok, I'm going to go through two more trades with you because I forgot some pokemon in the last trade.

"Movie 12 Arceus (and other subsequent Arceus from various events around the world)"
    copied from serebii

i think that might be a good descrption, but im not 100%
    Do you know what the ID Number would be for this?

im in the eastern time zone, in reality anywhere from 1 - 10 pm est will be fine
    4PM Eastern Time would work well with me. Is that alright with you?

Hi Elheroe! I see you have quite a big line... Can you put me on the list? And I can wait till tomorrow as well :) (I'll be on from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST tomorrow)
    I can add you to the list, but I don't think I'll get to you tonight. My brother needs to get on in a little bit :l

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Sorry everyone, but I need to get off now to let my brother on. Tomorrow I'll get on around 2:30 Eastern Time if anyone is wanting to complete trades. Arrivederci!

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
  • i looked everywhere but i couldnt find the id number, all i found was ??? where they listed the number

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Sorry everyone, but I need to get off now to let my brother on. Tomorrow I'll get on around 2:30 Eastern Time if anyone is wanting to complete trades. Arrivederci!
    Hey elheroe im not going to be on for like a week and a half so you might aswell cross me of this list because i wont be able to trade until like your 3rd giveaway from now which is about 3 weekends away so don't worry about it :D.

Meganom

I forgot xD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    Elhero Can i have mine now pls?

I didn't even show up yesterday to give you time to handle the orther trades xD

It seems it's not my time yet xD

Last edited:

GoldStrike

Professional Procrastinat-
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    ElHero just something to say I will be here 330-4 pm eastern at the earliest cause thats when i get home from school so if we could please do the trade then that would be great! =] thanks

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'll be back in about an hour to begin making trades with people again. Sorry to the people who I said to go on around 4:30 PM Eastern Time, I was really sleepy after school so I took a nap ^_^ I just need to wake up a little bit and then I'll be able to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back