• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello everyone! (^.~)/

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Hello, hello. =) My name's Blue. Some of you may recognize me from SPPf. (^.~)

Well, I decided to join up here for two reasons. =D

1) The avatars are so alluring. O.O

&

2) I can't access SPPf. XP

XD Ah, well, back to introductions. I love shiny Corsola, as you can probably tell by my username. I also like to draw and write Fanfics, plus I occasionally RolePlay.

And... That's about it. ^^; Fweet. ~<3

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OOooooo... I shottie first post!!! 8D!!

Heyy LBC ;P Do you remember me? ^^ Welcome to PC! Hope you have a lot of fun here!!!!

~SM

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hey, I seen you around there too... XD yeah, we're having the same probs, so I'm just gonna hang out here instead today... XD. Anyways welcome to PC! Yes, that's right I'm the same Umbreon_07 from SPPf too XD

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    OOooooo... I shottie first post!!! 8D!!

Heyy LBC ;P Do you remember me? ^^ Welcome to PC! Hope you have a lot of fun here!!!!

~SM

Whee! SM! 8D *pounces* I remember you! You were the girl with those sig comics! XD (And you have the same real name as me. o.o)

*huggles* Thanks for welcoming me. 8D

Umbreon_07 said:
    Hey, I seen you around there too... XD yeah, we're having the same probs, so I'm just gonna hang out here instead today... XD. Anyways welcome to PC! Yes, that's right I'm the same Umbreon_07 from SPPf too XD

I seen you too. XD

^^; Phew. Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

*huggles j00 too* Thanks for the welcome. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    XD You can thank me partly for telling you about the avatars...X) I joined for the same reason. But I'm staying for a different one.

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    CowDude said:
    XD You can thank me partly for telling you about the avatars...X) I joined for the same reason. But I'm staying for a different one.

o.o Whoo. Our siggies look/looked similar.

XD Thank you for telling me. (Should have put you down as a referrer. XP)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    XD Yeah.

Aww poo. J/K, it's fine XD

I really think you're gonna have a good time.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Lots of SPPf people joining up lately lol. Well welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here at PC, its a great community, and personally, from having been at both forums, I like PC alot better than SPPf :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    XD *whispers* Me too..<.< >.> XD Believe it or not, I joined before Serebii screwed up.

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    CowDude said:
    You're welcome.

*is still drooling over the avatars*

XD *drools as well*

KiraYamato said:
    Lots of SPPf people joining up lately lol. Well welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here at PC, its a great community, and personally, from having been at both forums, I like PC alot better than SPPf

XD Thanks a lot.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *head falls off*

O.O blue! I'm happy you joined PC. ^_~ Hope you have fun here, and yes, the avatars are alluring. XD

*ecstatic*

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    lilbluecorsola said:
    Whee! SM! 8D *pounces* I remember you! You were the girl with those sig comics! XD (And you have the same real name as me. o.o)

*huggles* Thanks for welcoming me. 8D

^^ Youre welcome :P Yupp, I was the one with the siggy comics xD Seems like everyone remembers those things.. heh, I havent sprited in the longest time o__o

Well, hope you have a lot of fun here like I am :P

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Heya! ^__^ Welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you want a friend or have a question, feel free to PM me! xD;; See ya round! ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    lilbluecorsola said:
    Hello, hello. =) My name's Blue. Some of you may recognize me from SPPf. (^.~)

Well, I decided to join up here for two reasons. =D

1) The avatars are so alluring. O.O

&

2) I can't access SPPf. XP
    I noticed the problems too.Also there are many more wonderful reasons to join PC.You will see on your time here.Welcome to Pokecommunity nice to meet you and follow the rules,also make friends.

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    *head falls off*

O.O blue! I'm happy you joined PC. ^_~ Hope you have fun here, and yes, the avatars are alluring. XD

*ecstatic*

Lileh! 8D *huggletacklesquoozes*

XD Thanks for welcoming me.

*puts your head back on*

Shining Mew said:
    ^^ Youre welcome Yupp, I was the one with the siggy comics xD Seems like everyone remembers those things.. heh, I havent sprited in the longest time o__o

Well, hope you have a lot of fun here like I am

XD Yeah, even my brother used to recognize your signature when he passed by the computer.

My Brother said:
    Oh, is that the person with those comics in their signature?

XD

(^.^) I hope so too.

xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    Heya! ^__^ Welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you want a friend or have a question, feel free to PM me! xD;; See ya round! ~origin

Yo! =D Thanks for the welcome and the advice! I've already read the Rules, but thanks for telling me. =)

MegaDitto said:
    I noticed the problems too.Also there are many more wonderful reasons to join PC.You will see on your time here.Welcome to Pokecommunity nice to meet you and follow the rules,also make friends.

Heh. =D I'm beginning to see that. So many friendly people here! I think I'll be making new friends pretty soon. (^.~) Thanks!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Omgosh~! =D Everyone seems so happy you are here! So I shall superdeduperwonderfulkoinuhuggleglomp you. :3 *copy and pastes* *superdeduperwonderfulkoinuhuggleglomps* ^__________^

Welcome to the community. =3 My name ish Karli. I hope you have a super time here. ^.~ I hope to see you around. ^o^

~Karli

Back