• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello everyone! (^.~)/

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    lilbluecorsola said:
    Um, I dunno. o.O;;; Do you want to revive it?
    Sure! *Uses revival stone* IT LIVES ON!
    'Ello everyone! (^.~)/

On topic: Well welcome and have a good time! ^_^;;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hi,Blue. Welcome to PokeCommunity! My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. You can also send message to me,MSN me or Yahoo! me if you wish to be my friend. I will glad and happy to be your friend. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Arctic Wish said:
    Sure! *Uses revival stone* IT LIVES ON!
    'Ello everyone! (^.~)/

On topic: Well welcome and have a good time! ^_^;;

8D Yay! *goes to add to her sig*

Blue Jasmine said:
    Hi,Blue. Welcome to PokeCommunity! My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. You can also send message to me,MSN me or Yahoo! me if you wish to be my friend. I will glad and happy to be your friend. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

XD Sorry, that just sounded like a computer talking. Thanks for welcoming me though! =D

Years
    *Screams* oO!!

Hey Lil! *Hyperglomps*

How are ya? I joined about a day or two before SPPF went down, so I havent come here just because of that XD. I love it here, they are Way LESS strict that SPPF, but still, I miss it ;-; hope ti's back up soon, but for the time being, welcome and have a load of fun lil!

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    *Screams* oO!!

Hey Lil! *Hyperglomps*

How are ya? I joined about a day or two before SPPF went down, so I havent come here just because of that XD. I love it here, they are Way LESS strict that SPPF, but still, I miss it ;-; hope ti's back up soon, but for the time being, welcome and have a load of fun lil!

Stri! 8D *gets hyperglomped* *huggletacklesquoozes back*

XD I'm during pretty well. You?

*sigh* I rather liked SPPf's rules, at least the ones regarding signatures... -.- *has them turned off here* *pats her poor old computer*

Thanks for welcoming me though. (^.~) (And Happy Birthday! =D)

Years
    lilbluecorsola said:
    Stri! 8D *gets hyperglomped* *huggletacklesquoozes back*

XD I'm during pretty well. You?

*sigh* I rather liked SPPf's rules, at least the ones regarding signatures... -.- *has them turned off here* *pats her poor old computer*

Thanks for welcoming me though. (^.~) (And Happy Birthday! =D)
    Ah, I get that some times, but my computer seems to be running fine here, I havent encountered massive sig's just yet, XD. *Pats Lil's comp* hope it gets well soon XD.

Thanks for the happy birthday ^_^ << *Is 16* Wh00t! lol, thanks again Lil ^_-

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    Ah, I get that some times, but my computer seems to be running fine here, I havent encountered massive sig's just yet, XD. *Pats Lil's comp* hope it gets well soon XD.

Thanks for the happy birthday ^_^ << *Is 16* Wh00t! lol, thanks again Lil ^_-

It's not the size of the sig that matters so much, it's the size and number of the images. Plus, glowing font really does not help. x.X

XP It's not going to get better. I was being literal when I said 'old'.

You're welcome. 8D Your presents are waiting for you at TPR. (^.~)

Kyogre-chan said:
    LOL! Silly COH, you already welcomed her. XD

Did they? ^^; Ha! I didn't even notice! (Too many welcomes!) XD Oh well. Just makes me feel more loved. *huggles COH*

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Then I shall take the liberty of rewelcoming you! ...Nah, can't be bothered. XD

Although the sig rules are fairly light here, we do get the occasional oversized sigs. They're never anything big enough to lag your computer, though. o.O;

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Then I shall take the liberty of rewelcoming you! ...Nah, can't be bothered. XD

Although the sig rules are fairly light here, we do get the occasional oversized sigs. They're never anything big enough to lag your computer, though. o.O;

XD *huggles you anyway*

x.X You don't know my computer. Back when I was a member of a forum that had glowy text everywhere, my computer froze up every five minutes. ;.;

It is seriously old.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Meow~ *huggles back* X3

And I thought my 600MHz was slow... ;_; Oh well. The Glow effect doesn't work on my browser neways, so I'm safe. ~_^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    /me purrs... err, baas cutely.

I miss being a cat. XD Oops, we're getting really offtopic. o.o; *prods somebody to split it*

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    /me purrs... err, baas cutely.

I miss being a cat. XD Oops, we're getting really offtopic. o.o; *prods somebody to split it*

XD *strokes Kyogre-chan's fleece*

You were a cat? ={ *hides again*

o.O; What do you mean by 'split'?

Back