• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So it seems that the Post It! emblem is request able as per this post, so since I have met the requirements of having 10,000 posts, would I be able to request it?
    I didn't even know that we had an emblem for that. If it's not the Birthday/Committed/Veteran emblem it's technically not requestable but idc and I'll give it to you because really if someone gets to 10,000+ posts they should be given the emblem. We should actually make use of the emblems we got, ya know?

Years
  • I'm a huge Zelda fan. how do I get the warrior of Hyrule emblem?
    For emblems like those, a staff member here would really have to notice it in order for it to be rewarded. That doesn't necessarily mean going out of your way to deliberately try and earn it, but just out of chance.

Hope that answers your question! :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Iv been here 3 years......feels like longer, huh. May I please have a veteran emblem? If that is in fact how it works
    lol I thought you were new, I guess I failed to notice your join date I'll go give it to you right now =)

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I've been here for over 7 years now apparently. I think I might be qualified for the 3-year emblem. idk. Not sure.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Well, the grey hairs are creeping in which only means one thing: my birthday. Can I have the birthday emblem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back