• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Hello people of the UG. My name is Juan. Juan Miguel.

I mean, I'm here, don't worry I'm not dead

Anyway based on who I think is suss the most, I will go with [Lynch] Salzorrah. Her soft could easily be lies and her play on this game just doesn't feel inno.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Incorrect. Altaria was lynched, hence my suspicion on Pecilia, who voted for Seth.

Who do you think is Aqua and Shelly of the remaining suspects?

Well you could be lying, and it's always possible I misinterpreted your softclaim, but in any case I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. You aren't cleared yet though.

Same question - who do you think is Aqua and Shelly of the remaining suspects?

No reason we have to wait for Nero to start throwing out ideas. I said earlier that my current suspicion is on Pecilia right now for being Shelly, but besides the cleared players Bard mentions, it's tough for me to decide who Maxie is based on D1, given the cop claim so early on.

[Lynch] Pecilia

I'm straight up revealing so I can tell you that I was going to rez you last night (before your death was revealed as a mistake) and your suspicions are completely baseless. I'm Tate and I intend to rez Zap tonight unless another innocent dies. I don't understand why ya'll are voting before Nero can give some results.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well then...counterclaims anyone? Also I think Salzorrah softclaimed as Norman, feel free to correct me.

[Lynch] Lelouch I guess. Though he's been quite inactive.

Also, I can see Bard as Maxie right now.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Hello people of the UG. My name is Juan. Juan Miguel.

I mean, I'm here, don't worry I'm not dead

Anyway based on who I think is suss the most, I will go with [Lynch] Salzorrah. Her soft could easily be lies and her play on this game just doesn't feel inno.

Fine. I'll claim. I'm Juan.

There, happy now?

I protected myself N0 (obviously) and went after Nero on N1 (I didn't realize there wouldn't be a kill that night), N2 I did myself under the logic that Shelley would assume the cop was protected... and got moved onto someone else, N3 I went with yself again, and N4, I forgot to submit but I would've probably done Nero or myself. At least, I think I forgot - I don't have N4 in my outbox.

Who to believe.....

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Considering that the clash is between Bard and Seth, I think I'll keep my find for a bit, as long as we focus on those two.

Bard, I still find you a little sus, seeing as though you didn't use you action last night (the longest night, even) which sounds a bit like "I don't want my info to be wrong". However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

[Lynch] Seth Rollins

Come on, Seth. Convince us.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Well, there goes my doubts. And no, neither you nor Seth were the islander I cleared.

EC is also a confirmed islander who hasn't outed yet, I'd reccomend keeping your role secret for now unless you think it'll help us.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote] Seth Rollins

If Seth ends up being Juan I'll rez him instead of zap because it's a doctor role. Then we'll lynch bard tomorrow if Seth is actually Juan.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, this is all very confusing, so I'm just going to drop my vote and hope for the best, lol.

[Lynch] Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Bro I didn't even claim Juan my real role is Norman.

Juan Miguel was a random name lmfao

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Sooo does this clear bard?

I Really wouldn't be opposed to everyone claiming today

Back