• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Exhausted. The bed calls my name but my responsibilities swat me away from it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Really upset.

Someone put their titanium white oil paint in with my white gouache (same brand), so of course I absently tried mixing it for my watercolour painting and now my best brush is completely ruined. They're expensive and I have so many paintings to do as gifts. :( Just ruined my day.

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Really upset.

Someone put their titanium white oil paint in with my white gouache (same brand), so of course I absently tried mixing it for my watercolour painting and now my best brush is completely ruined. They're expensive and I have so many paintings to do as gifts. :( Just ruined my day.

:'(

Really sorry to hear that bestie. D:

hug

Years
    Pissed.
    Doesn't matter who you care for, people always treat you like shit.

*Hug*
    Don't forget you have friends here who love you!

So anxious. My life is still in danger.

Best wishes for you to be okay, Sandalphon.

tired, stressed

I wish you to feel better and have good rest soon, Nah.

Disappointed

Best wishes for you to feel better quickly!

Exhausted. The bed calls my name but my responsibilities swat me away from it.

Hope you will have a good rest soon!

Pessimistic
    In a city about 90 miles from me there was an animal control that said they were out of kennel room, and going to kill some of the dogs for space. Found out through a Facebook group focused on rescuing dogs and cats in my state. I made pledges of money towards the rescue effort for all the dogs scheduled to be killed. There were fosters who wanted to take them, but can't receive them without an organization with 501 c3 agrees to officially back them. I contacted a local no-kill shelter in my town to see if they could do it, but they said it was too far out of the area they can serve. About an hour ago the lady managing the Facebook group said that animal control has started killing the animals, a beautiful husky and sharpei are gone now.

Sorry to hear that... You did the best you could, VisionofMilotic. *Hug*

Really upset.

I am sorry to hear this. Best wishes for you to find another one not too costly!

Years
    Seriously annoyed. Too many staff members at once, meaning I have lately been spending half of the last days just waiting for time to pass in a kitchen, sometimes surrounded by aged staff members who spend hours talking (loudly) about aged persons' topics of discussion.

We already had days like this before, once in a while, yet they keep adding new staff members!
    I much prefer spending the day normally, welcoming visitors!

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Seriously annoyed. Too many staff members at once, meaning I have lately been spending half of the last days just waiting for time to pass in a kitchen, sometimes surrounded by aged staff members who spend hours talking (loudly) about aged persons' topics of discussion.

We already had days like this before, once in a while, yet they keep adding new staff members!
    I much prefer spending the day normally, welcoming visitors!

Sorry to hear that pair, that really does sound annoying! :(

hug

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Surprised.

Spoiler:

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Sick and worried, considering we're all falling like flies atm due to sickness at work...

Surprised.

Spoiler:

Aww Sami, wishing you and the others get well soon! 😟

Also Vielleroue, hope the nightmares stop.

hugs for both

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Feeling somewhat calm. Wanting to lay down and stay there once the chores are done, let's see what the future has in store for me ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back