• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just kinda frustrated honestly.

Frustrated that a few people have managed to marr something so much recently, that it's just kinda zapped all desire to want to do it anymore.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Nervous but not sure… why? Hopefully today goes well and the feeling has no reason to be there. We shall seeeeee.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    My body is tired but my mind is wide awake. Feeling curious. Feeling like reading and learning.

Years
    Happy

I wasn't kicked out of day-hab after all. I'm at peace with everyone there so the relaxing vacation helped. I'm also at peace with the fam on my side of the country. I plan to open my Nintendo Switch Online account soon so keep a look out in my sig for my future friend code. I'm also seeing my crush tomorrow. She's so cute. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back