• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Thanks for reporting bugs and errors, I'm fixing them. I'm specially interested to know if there are grammatical mistakes, 'cause I'm not English and I may have written something wrong.

Years
  • Sounds like it's really coming along! I'm going to wait to play until the game is finished or almost finished, that way I don't get upset when I'm finished.

Good luck with progressing!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey I rly like your hack, sadly some parts re still in spanish but well as long as I understand half of all its fine. I got a lil negative point. I dont know if someone already told you (and im too lazy to read all comments so be patient with me) sometimes if I leave or enter houses ppl and pokemon turn into strange objects looking like ghosts that have been crashed by a meteor.. Persons I mean re my mom and my character in the first screen when i went downstairs or in central city when I leave any house the shinx has the same sprite error. Its not that bad but I was scared the game would die any second xD

But well i like the game ^^ keep on the great work *yeah*

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Hey I rly like your hack, sadly some parts re still in spanish but well as long as I understand half of all its fine. I got a lil negative point. I dont know if someone already told you (and im too lazy to read all comments so be patient with me) sometimes if I leave or enter houses ppl and pokemon turn into strange objects looking like ghosts that have been crashed by a meteor.. Persons I mean re my mom and my character in the first screen when i went downstairs or in central city when I leave any house the shinx has the same sprite error. Its not that bad but I was scared the game would die any second xD

But well i like the game ^^ keep on the great work *yeah*

Yeah, that also happens in the original HGSS games. Open the Pokémon menu, Pokedex or Bag to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    I'm really looking forward to play this game , i remember playing light platinum in my gba emulator and the game was sick. Now that I've just fixed my DSi few days ago, i want so much play this game on it. Hope that updates are released oftenly

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    Been trying to play this but cant seem to get it working been following readme file what am I doing wrong I use the English.patch to patch the heart gold???

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    The house in Pantem Town is now OK, BUT...

I still cant get out on route 406. Help please. The house to next route is still closed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    Hey mikelan i can patch this game but the game file-patch is error i cant play it,please fix it

Years
  • Hi there just a quick bug to report but on the DSTwo flash cart apparently everytime I go into the house to try to recieve Rock smash hm the screen turns blacks and I can't do anything, so essentially I'm stuck after the first gym battle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Any UPDATES to your Pokemon Light Platinum Hack Sir.Mikelan?

Just want to remind that your hack ends at route 406.

Midorin

nanodayo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Please help me, i applied english patch to Spanish HG rom, but it didn't patch. I did it in one folder, but it still didn't patched. Can't play the game...:(

Back