• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2017
    I also can't seem to patch the rom. It's been about ten minutes since I tried to apply the patch and nothing has happened. Using the Spanish rom and the english patch.

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Merry Christmas! Here you are a special version of Light Platinum...

lp_xmas_mono_by_mikelan98-d9kndhp.gif

Download here: http://goo.gl/RLR5H9

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Why are the important NPC's (Rival and Team Steam in Central City) walking backwards? Lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    Is there any cheats for this version?im using drastic . [SIZE="[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"][/SIZE]usrcheat.dat for this game. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Why isn't it letting me download light platinum for nds it's saying I need to i quests format idk how tho

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    How the hell do you patch this games I'm very frustrated that is the only game I've been wanting to play for a while and I can't.can someone please explain how to patch light platinum remake in English PLEASE!!!!!!!

Years
  • How the hell do you patch this games I'm very frustrated that is the only game I've been wanting to play for a while and I can't.can someone please explain how to patch light platinum remake in English PLEASE!!!!!!!

don't be dramatic LOL.

download a spanish Heartgold rom, use the delta patcher, run as admin, patch it. that's all.

If it's not working then your rom is probably not good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Hi, how do you rotate the pieces in the puzzle?

If your using an emulator, u gotta double click so fast. Just keep clicking it, in this case with a mouse
    its a lot easier. There isn't any other way to rotate but clicking it as fast as you can, that is one thing
    emulators lack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    This looks amazing however, the game does not patch. I have a very fast PC and I believe I have done everything correctly. Could someone tell me if they have had a similar problem?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Just downloaded the demo! I hope this turns out well for you. I can't wait to play it!~

Back