• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Simple questions deserve a simple answer, this thread is no exception. Just post which dog you like the best, and a little explanation about them. Also, please advise that this thread is highly accepted of competative battling opinions on the dogs.

My opinion? Raikou looks awesome, but Suicune is my favorite. Always has been, especially since he's easily the best competatively between the three.​

Detox

Entei is my fav....in crystal my lvl 51 entel took a thunder from reds pikachu without half its hp going down...then killed his espeon and venusaur....sadly blastoise killed him.

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Raikou looks the coolest IMO, I do have a weakness for electric types though. Suicune is one of my favourites aswell, I love all of the legendary cats/dogs, and the legendary birds from R/B/Y aswell, what I can't accept however are the terrible regis/stupid apes in the following generations.

I'd say a tie between Raikou and Suicune for me, Suicune is probably better in a competetive battle though.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Entei is just a bearded dog that has a terrible stat-spread and can't really do much in competetive. Raikou is somewhat good as a sweeper, but it needs that time to set up - it looks like an old man though. D:

Suicune is my favorite, elegant and strong in battle. It serves as a wonderful tank.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Always preferred Suicune... Ice type, and it looks like a proper wolf instead of just a dog. Though I was never fond of the large crystal thing on its head.

Raikou reminds me of the Band Land levels in Rayman... probably 'cause of that part with the thunder clouds or whatever they were. :3
    Entei, or at least that specific sprite of Entei, looks like it has as case of mental retardation going on. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Always preferred Suicune... Ice type, and it looks like a proper wolf instead of just a dog. Though I was never fond of the large crystal thing on its head.

Suicune isn't ice type... Although I do agree with you on your opinion of it being the best out of the three.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Suicune, for looks mainly. It's always been my favorite, being the most graceful and all. It's great for battling, too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Suicune isn't ice type... Although I do agree with you on your opinion of it being the best out of the three.
    Oh, Water. Eh, I haven't used it for a long time and only remembered that it could learn Ice moves. :/

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Suicune had my favorite game based around it, so it has my vote. And that movie with Entei would have sucked without Charizard's return, IMO. And what importance has Raikou had anyway?

Back