• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    My favorite legendary dog is Raikou. When I was in elementary school, it was my favorite Pokemon. Raikou's appearance is really cool, IMO.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Raikou is my personal favorite, but I can see why most of you are choosing Suicune. So graceful, pretteh, not to mention powerful ^^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Easily Raikou. Suicune is better competitively, but Raikou is generally cooler imo. I like all three though. Poor Entei always gets the shaft.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    I definitely choose Suicune. Not only is Crystal, which is my favorite pokemon game, centered around Suicune, I think it looks cool. I do like all three though because I love Johto.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Suicine has always been my personal favourite because this legendary dog Pokemon looks gentle and has lovely ribbons along with a flowing purple mane that looks like a river. It looks awesome and athletic with a cool pristine appearance I love the way it looks. :D

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Suicune, definitely. It's always been my favorite (not to mention Crystal was my first Pokemon game) and its great in battle if you make it a Restcune. Uses Calm Min to up its stats/make it a wall, then Rests when it's low on HP (I use Surf also just in case). Slap on Leftovers and yer all set. It a AMAZING wall if you can get in enough CMs before it gets KOd. A really good battling friend of mine traded me his and it rarely loses. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I cannot believe Entei isn't getting a lot of votes here.
    (What's wrong with you people!? xD)

Well, if you couldn't tell by that comment, I voted for Entei.

Years
    i do not know why but i just like Entie But i picked Susine because it it a better pokemon and could beat all of three of the dogs

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I love Suicune the best because of Eusine XD.
    Also, because Crystal is my favourite game.
    It looks so cute even though.....
    My brother annoys me by saying it has tissue coming out of its....
    You know ;)

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Dudes, Entei is the absolut best. The only pokemon that compare to it are Magmortar, Ho-oh and Moltres. Also Entei can learn some super awsome moves like Lava Plume, Fire Blast and Fire Fang.

Years
    Suicune is strong & pertty cute! ^^ I never really liked Entei & when I saw that move I really didn't like it XD "If that is what you wish..."

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    NONE THEY ALL SUCK LOL **** POKEMON PICE OF **** NIGGERS

I'm just wondering why the last word wasn't censored.

Anyways, onwards, out of all three of the Legendary Beasts (I do not refer to them as Dogs or Cats), I like Suicune more. I just think it is rather magnificant and that it looks the most majestic/cool out of the three, Entei is okay but Arcanine would be better in its place and Raikou, yeah, I dunno, Raikou. That Pokémon never really appealed to me, to be honest.

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    We like all Legendary Dogs the same, but Suicune stands out for some reason.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Dudes, Entei is the absolut best. The only pokemon that compare to it are Magmortar, Ho-oh and Moltres. Also Entei can learn some super awsome moves like Lava Plume, Fire Blast and Fire Fang.

Um...No. Fire Fang is a horrible move, not to mention all of Entei's good moves come from it's weaker Specail attack stat.

Back