• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Which Legendary Dog do you like the best?

• Total voters

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Suicune is pretty cool...The other ones don't look nearly as awesome. Plus Suicune is very usable in battles =P

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    i heart suicune!!
    its a beast on wifi and looks freakin amazing!

HaosMew

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Suicune. It was easy for me, because firstly, it looks the most elegant, whereas Raikou and Entei look more like old men with their beards (though I don't like that huge thing on Suicune's forehead). Secondly, It's got more solid stats than the other two, and finally, it just looks like a leader. Besides, it had a whole game dedicated to it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    It's tough, I love them all. For me I chose Suicune. It has the best looks of the three. Raikou is awesome and Entei is powerful. It was a hard choice.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Suicune, if I really had to choose, because my best strategy usually involves water type pokemon, then Raiku, then Entei, I've always loved Water, Fire, and Electric pokemon, so that was a pretty tough choice, but Suicune's also graceful and stuff, a bit more beautiful than the others!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Entei. ^^
    I liked Raikou at first, but once I caught Entei for the first time and used him in battle, I loved him. Now I'm trying to get him is Fire Red...

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Suicune's design is beautiful, I faved him way before knowing about the metagame.
    Ofc a bulky water type like him is always welcome ^_^

Years
  • I heart Entei. Dunno why exactly. I just always have.

It's stats and competitive ability are totally irrelevant to me. As i've often said irl, I would rather lose with my favourites than win with any others.

Winning just isn't that important to me. I battle to have fun, and it's not fun unless I can use my favourites.

Back