• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter here to be in my Pkmn Anime Fanfiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
  • Well, I don't mind what you think of the reviews, but what I would really like if you said my new story idea was good, at least, a little good.
    It would mean so much to me if you and frostweaver liked my story, you guys are hard to impress and if I can impress you, I can impress a lot of people, and I thank you 2 for giving me this challenge.

Ben-san

Fire Master
    Years
  • Name:Ben
    Pokemon Path:Trainer
    Your Specialty Type:Fire
    Town you live in: Pallet
    Pokemon in your party:Charizard(Flame Male),Umbreon(Umbre Male), Espeon(Espe Female),and Bulbasaur (Sun Beam Male)
    Race:American
    Personality:Caring and fun But serious in battles

Umm sorry if i'm late

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ok, that's great!
    I have now started my first Rough Draft, and not to brag, but I love it!
    My fanfiction.net account is SupahElias52004 and that's where it's gonna be when it's done.
    Thank you all who responded to this thread! Thank you E&U, PV, Ben-San, and Pokemon Master for joining!
    Thank you, Oni Flygon and blue for giving me your constructed critisizm!
    And thank you Hoshi for moving this to the fanfiction fourm!
    If it wasn't for all of you, this wouldn't have been lifted off the ground, so thank you all!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ok guys, I got the prolouge and first chapter down, check it out!
    PROLOGUE :

"Don't let it get away this time!"

"Fools! There it is!"

"Drat! Get over here!"

Three Rockets Executives; Yamon, Rin, and Ullio, had a very important mission ordered by their boss: Capture the Legendary Celebi. It's a shame though, that they never lived to tell anyone what they had seen.

"Here it is?Celebi, the rarest Pokemon in Johto." Ullio said evilly. They had cornered the Pokemon, "Now, Grab it!" but the Pokemon wouldn't have it.

"CELE?BI!!!" it shouted in rage.

"Hey...why's that little green moron screamin'?!" Rin yelled over the loud pokemon,

Suddenly, the Ilex Forest became a shade of red,

"What's goin' on Ullio??" Yamon said nervously,

"It's?-" Ullio was cut off by Celebi's explosion. The three Rockets were murdered quickly, but they showed no signs of cuts or bruises. What Ullio never was able to say, was that Celebi used it's deadliest attack: Forest Flare. Borrowing the energy of the Trees around it, it can unleash a murderous wave that destroys all evil in it's path. Since the trees were innocent and could never do a bad deed, they were left standing, as if nothing had ever happened.

"Sir?Master Giovanni?" a grunt whimpered, "Ullio?Yamon and Rin were?""Unsuccessful I know." Giovanni muttered,

"How?uh, how did you know?"

"I only used those fools as bait so Celebi would show off it's weaknesses. I monitored the whole thing with my Spy Cannons. According to him," he waved his hand towards his prisinor, Professor Elm, "It was Forest Flare, which supposedly destroys all evil in it's path."

"You'll never capture Celebi! Celebi will only drop it's guard to people with innocent hearts! Your evil is your greatest weakness!" Professor Elm yelled,

"No, you're wrong: Innocence is ones worst enemy." he grinned, "You there! Grunt! Why don't we take him down to his daily Arbok appointment?"

"You'll never win! There's trainers all around the world who can and will defeat you!"

"Take him! NOW!" as the Professor was being dragged away, Giovanni flashed an evil grin, "You just gave me an idea..."

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Pallet Town. So beautiful that one wouldn't ever dare wish to leave.

"Come on guys, have a fresh of breath air!" Umbreon, Espeon, Charizard, and a Bulbasaur appeared out Ben's poke balls, "Umbre! Espe! Go train out in Route 1. Flame, practice your flames up in the sky so no one gets hurt. And Sun Beam?" he looked happily at his Bulbasaur, "let's go work on your Solar Beam attack." This was his daily routine in Pallet Town: Train his Pokemon.

Not too far away, in a giant Mansion, was Stevo, the world famous Pokemon Master,

"Blaziken, Alakazam, Pidgeot, Mightyena, Gyarados, Golem, come on out!" These were his 6 best Pokemon. Of course, he had captured nearly all Pokemon, except for Mewtwo, Jirachi, Mew, and Celebi. After living the hard life as a Pokemon Trainer, Stevo was somewhat glad his adventure was over, "Alakazam, can you please get me the phone, I need to make a phone call." Obediently, Alakazam gave his master the phone, "Hello, mom? Dad? I'm inviting you to a Dinner Party at my Mansion?yes, you can bring your Pokemon?alright, thanks. Bye." Stevo smiled, glad that his life was all in place.

------------------

Far away, in the Whirl Islands in Johto, was Wetgras, the famous Water Pokemon Breeder.

"All right, Squirtle, Totodile, come on out!" out came a girl Totodile and a boy Squirtle, "You two are gonna be partners! Ludiculo! Treeko!" Ludiculo and Treeko popped out of their Pokeball, "All right, you two are gonna work together on this mission." and finally, he called out his Poliwhirl and Huntail, "And you two are going to be the Duo Leaders.

"All right everyone. It's our mission to locate as much Sea Incense from this Whirl Island Cave as possible! Everyone, start searching!

------------------

Laura, a Pokemon trainer from Lilicove City, Hoenn, decided her Pokemon and her should go on an exploration in the Safari Zone,

"Aggron, Sceptile, Goberyss, Alatria, Loudred, Kirlia! Come on out!" she said excitedly, "It's time we take another hike through the Safari Zone!" all of her Pokemon jumped in excitement, "All right! Then let's get going!"

Further, in the Ever Grande Island, was another Pokemon Trainer, Keishou,

"All right, it's time I challenge the Hoenn Pokemon League. Are you ready, my trusty Psychic Pokemon? Alakazam! Are you up to the challenge?" Alakazam nodded,
    "Sableye, Hypno, Xatu, Gengar, and Espeon, ready?" the other 5 took their focus to the entrance, which would lead them to the League Members?"

"Excuse me, are you Keishou?" asked a familiar voice, it was Nurse Joy, "It seems that someone knows you're here and has sent you a letter!" Keishou blinked,

"What are you talking about? Everyone I know can contact me on my Poke-Gear? who is it from?"

------------------

"Wait! Laura!" called out her mom, "Are you leaving already? Something has come in the mail for you!" Laura turned around,

"I got a letter? From who?"

"I'm not quite sure, their address isn't on here?"

"Well, that's ok, I'll read it anyways."

------------------

"What's this?" Wetgras said looking at the letter,

" 'Dear Wetgras,'" he said reading the letter, "'you have been selected by the Pokemon Safety Society!'"

------------------

"'You are chosen to partake in a challenging task,'" Stevo read, "'one in which your survival is unsure of?'"

------------------

"'All you need to do first is meet in the Viridian City Pokemon Center?'" Ben muttered reading the mysterious letter, "'Make sure to bring your strongest Pokemon with you."

Ben, Stevo, Wetgras, Laura, and Keishou read the last line at the exast same time, "One of the rarest Pokemon of all are terrorizing different cities, and are now hiding in different locations. You must find and capture this Pokemon or else they may strike again and destroy the whole world!"

------------------

Giovanni grinned,

"Three Pokemon Trainers, a Breeder, and a Master. Each one will most definitely rise to the challenge to 'save' everyone and send the Pokemon straight to me?"

"But why stop there Giovanni?" a grunt asked, "There's 3 trainers, why not make it 3 Pokemon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Instead of all of them trying to capture Celebi, why don't you make them capture Mew, and Jirachi? Three trainers, three Pokemon, it's a larger sum isn't it?"

"Yes?Mew from Kanto, Celebi from Johto, and Jirachi from Hoenn. They'll start in Viridian City, and capture Mew?then they'll go to Johto to receive Celebi, and finally Jirachi from Hoenn. But we'll need help. Send in Dr. Oak and Birch?I'm sure they'll have some valuable data too?"

"Right away sir! But what of the Breeder and Master?"
    "These Trainers may be tough, but they'll need brains. Stevo and Wetgras achieve that task. They will aid these trainers into giving me the Pokemon! We can't fail!"

"Oh, and I also have some good news. We've finally created this:" he held out a totally black poke ball, "Our Rocket Scientists have finally succeeded in creating the Jirachi Ball. Once the trainers find a weak spot of Jirachi, this cannot fail," he made an evil grin, "Thanks to Silph Co., of course."

function select_drop(sel_value) { var storyid = 2067852; var chapter = 2; var userid = 482921; var title = 'Giovanni%27s+Hoax'; var pre = 0; var rev = 1; if(sel_value == 'review') { var toast = window.open('/secure/review.php?storyid='+storyid+'&chapter='+chapter+'&title='+title+'&storytextid=5701296'+'&userid='+userid+'&pre='+pre+'&rev='+rev,'0', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=450,left=312,top=184'); } else if (sel_value == 'abuse') { var toast = window.open('/secure/report.php?storyid='+storyid+'&title='+title,'0','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=510,left=312,top=184'); } else if (sel_value == 'c2') { var toast = window.open('/secure/c2sub.php?storyid='+storyid,'0','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=510,left=312,top=184'); } else if (sel_value == 'fs') { var toast = window.open('/secure/fav_add.php?fs=1&storyid='+storyid,'0','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=510,left=312,top=184'); } else if (sel_value == 'fa') { var toast = window.open('/secure/fav_add.php?fa=1&userid='+userid,'0','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=510,left=312,top=184'); } else if (sel_value == 'aa') { var toast = window.open('/secure/fav_add.php?aa=1&userid='+userid,'0','toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=560,height=510,left=312,top=184'); } }

So guys what do you think? From now on you can find the story here: [url removed. See rule 1 in the fanfiction rules and regulations] So I don't have post each episode here. :D Reviews would rock (they'd rock even more at ff.net) And I want to hear from PV, Ben-San, PokemonMaster and Espeon and Umbreon!

edit by Oni

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
  • sounds cool

sounds cool ill give it a try.

Name:Robyn
    Pokemon Path: Reasearcher
    Your Specialty Type: flying
    Town you live in: Littleroot
    Pokemon in your party: Blazekin, Swellow, Altaria, Xatu, Scarmory, Pelipper.
    Race:Cacasion
    Personality: Smart blonde, nice, sweet, happy, all around a good person.

Years
  • you do realize that writer's block could be the result of the following:

1) Backfire in plot
    2) Stress and too much work to do
    3) Uncoordinated planning

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • LOL!
    That's ok, you don't need to scare me :D, I'm totally capable of this.
    So what if I don't write a Shakspeare Novel? I'll do the best I can with the recourses and ideas that come to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Any mor place for me?

Name:Styno
    Pokemon Path: Famous pokemon trainer
    Your Specialty Type: Thunder
    Town you live in: PETALBURG
    Pokemon in your party: Electrabuz, ditto, Swamperd, Rayquaza, Latios, Kiorgre.
    Race:European
    Personality: Smart, Cool, never lost before, have all the badges, .....

Years
  • Please don't bump old threads (espcially if they're over a year old). Check the dates before posting. Thanks. :3

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back