• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter Please.

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
    Don't forget about the legions of Winnie the Pooh and Tinker Bell fans that are 20+, granted they are mostly female. Still, it proves that you don't have to be younger than 12 to enjoy a kids show.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 10, 2024
    I'm also 14 years old I had a friend who sad that SSBB is for kids.
    The problem with those people is they don't have a nintendo console so they hate it.
    I don't have a xbox and I hate it (mostly people that say xbox is better then playstation) I also play call of duty Pokemon is my second favourite serie(Sonic my favourite).
    And Mario is also rated E for everyone and everyyone played Mario at least once.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    HAha! When the pilot episode aired in the US I was already older than 14. Your friends sound like deluded little children themselves. Whatever it is that they're obsessed with is only cosmetically different than pokemon.

Just the idea of one thing being more childish than another is laughable. You don't see grown adults watching a football game and mocking the guy who is checking the baseball scores on his phone. "Hey! This guy still watches baseball! That's a little kid's sport!"

And if you can successfully lead your own life based on your own interests without being directed by the opinions or expectations of others, you're probably better off than not.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    i feel the same way 1st poster, i love pokemon im not afraid to admit it, and like everyone else hear said, pokemon is not a kids game, it is rated E for everyone for gosh sake, i will play pokemon until the day i die and i am to be buried with my pkmn games!

SolWolf

This user is over 9000!
    Years
    I mean my friends keeps on telling me that I'm acting childish by playing Pokemon and so on.

Enter Please.

Tell your friends to quit whining and focus on other things. I'm 19 and I play Pokemon no problem. It gets cooler as you get older.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    lol you know what the secret is to that?
    Play pokemon and be an awesome bad ass at the same time.
    I happen to be lucky enough to have grown up with pokemon and be popular, as well as I'm lucky enough to hang out with a group of friends who grew up the same way I did.
    Don't be worried about what people think of you, and every chance you get prove them wrong about their misconceptions of the game.

I love pokemon because the games feel like a fun and deep tactical game. The pokemon games have such deep strategic mechanics and let me tell you the satisfaction of winning an online pokemon match is just about the same gratification you get from winning a match in COD. Well for me anyways.

Back