• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I have a back pic of old Ash but just the standing pose if u want that u can have it and TS do u only do pokemon requests

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    good good I might ask for something later and Suicune how come i'm not on your buddy list

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *brain overload*The whosa wats its to corpal flipsits........nah i'm joking I get it

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
    Heya! I was wondering how many backsprites I can ask at a time? Because I have quite a few XD Well can I request a backsprite of this one first?
    Enter the Request Room!

Last edited:

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    Goatman56 said:
    I dunno but TS I got a big request for yah not as big as the apocolypse request but its big and u said u could do other than pokemon sprites alright TS I want u to make this sprite sheet https://www.freewebs.com/peachcobbler/mm8sheet.bmp look like this 8-bi Middy sprite I made here it is https://www.freewebs.com/peachcobbler/Middy.bmp hope your up to the challenge
    i am i'll start soon
    Latias i'm ready 4 all the b-pics but they may take a while
    EDIT: Yikes!!! Real sorry G-man... too hard... i tried though but hey, i'm still a rookie... :dead:

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    GAH WHOS GONNA DO IT!!!!! I really need that sprite sheet but i'll try to get someoen else to do it its okay u tried :D

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    your welcome! ^^ guess what all? i'm starting a small artist career! wo0t! i hope i'll be better than Forest Grovyle... *starts dreaming*
    EDIT: wo0t! first-timer!
    Enter the Request Room!
    awww ain't it cute?
    *box falls out of the sky*
    BOOM
    Enter the Request Room!

*out pops t_s v.2*
    hi!

Last edited:
    Back