• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OMG TS 2.0 is way faster then AOL 9.0 its beatiful high speed internet acces party and nice drawing suicune all I can draw is Shroomish but not so good but hey whatever and nice sprites i'm really seeing alot of improvement and congrats on winning second in the december sprite contest peace out

G-Man

P.S. now i'm gonna do that in every thread except RPs :P

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    I see hey heres a shroomish 4 ya!
    Enter the Request Room!
    :)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey TS I got those Middy sprites done by someone and they're real cool i'm trying a comic at a new forum.

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    k anyone want a request done because I can start making them again I've just been REALLY busy with other stuff. if you want something made you can alo pm me, because Talking suicune said that I can help so post away!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hmmmmmmm what to request.......AHA no wait.......can I have a fusion of shroomish and remoraid with shroomish as the base and I want black moonlight to do it plz and thank you.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    alright how about winged shroomish wings from charizard and suicune do you think you can do my last request.

Back