• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entourage OOC [SU's are Open]

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • Ok, panic over!

I'm just planning on using the rough moves that Mothim can learn (Protect, HiddenPower ect.) Speaking of which, I need to decide on a typing for HiddenPower don't I? Probably Dark-Type, just to represent Joker's dark nature.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm recommending bug type or even flying type, but it's up to you, Grif.

There is no limit to the number of attacks that the Pokemorphs can use.

GrifSpark

Years
  • Hidden Power usually has odd typing. How else are you meant to get HiddenPower (Ice) on a Crobat? The type and power is all determind on a combination of IV's, Pokemon species, Trainer ID, and a load of other stuff. But I'm pretty sure in the Anime and such it's based on personality, so I'll probably go with that...

Besides, Mothim learn enough Bug/Flying type moves by themselves. But Thief is the extent of Mothim's Dark-Type moveset, which is quite suiting as Mothim are known to steal honey from Combee, which further suits Joker's mysterious nature.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • We can start by kicking Grif out.

It'd be great if someone considered posting. I don't want my first PC RolePlay to die, thank you.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I guess I'll VM the others, then.

You'll see... it has something to do with ENTOURAGE's arrival at the island- and explains why they're going easy on the pokemorphs.

GrifSpark

Years
  • I'm still active, but I believe that I was the latest to post, unless of course someone has posted between now and yesterday. I'm starting to wonder what that noise is, and why it hurts everyone who has psychic abilities.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • I'm wondering the same, but I posted a little while before you did, so I didn't want to post again till the sound was identified, which I thought Akita was going to move forward and explain it, but I might've misunderstood.

GrifSpark

Years
  • I seem to be on the same wavelength as you are. I'm rather sure Akita is still active, as I've had a PM from him recently. You could always go ahead and post while I try and see if I can get a response from Akita.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm not that special; my name should not be bolded, Grifspark.

I will be posting, explaining the sound (of course) this weekend. I'm also going to reopen the SU's, since the other members have not responded.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey, I'm still here! But since my character is the only one without psychic powers, I have no idea what noise people are refering to.

USELESS-ASS PSYCHIC POWERS!

GrifSpark

Years
  • I think everyone here has a faint understanding of the plan. Rallying up as many of the current Role-players, seeing who wont be continuing, and sign-up new RP'rs accordingly.

And on that note Akita, I've started putting peoples usernames in Bold. I'm not sure why, but I do! And only Draginja has responded to my PM's so far, but it has only been about nine hours (Sleep, zzz...). Yes Draginja, you are the only one without crazy-ass Psychic powers, which is our special way of shunning your character, yay! Nah, I'm not that mean...

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Psychic powers ftw!

I updated the thread, since I'm going to allow for three people to join the RP. Unless, of course, one of our inactive RPers decides to show. Sounds fair?

Back