• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:ENTOURAGE [PG-13]:.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
  • Olivia just stared as people were freaking out left and right because of her appearance in the camp. There was screaming, and there was an episode of crying just barely. 'These people go though more emotions than a Mr. Mime mimicking half of the known Pokemon at one time.' She thought, then looked at Sinestra, the Persian-morph. She felt a really strong emotional current from him, and some of his thoughts flooded her mind.

"Find him! Search the hallways, the cells, and anywhere else you could possibly think of!" the gaurd yelled, "Now!"

Olivia gasped at the strength of the panic she now felt, the rush of adrenaline as she felt like she were in the moment, and was suddenly hit with the feeling of distraught, as though whatever happened next wasn't going as planned.

She watched as the Persian scrambled out of his hiding place, using objects in the room to block the door and sabotage the computer. From the hallway he/she could hear the Houndoom guard was screaming for the other guards and the sound of his body slamming against the door.

She waited for the next flood to hit her, but she lost focus when the Fearow-girl ran up to her and spoke.

"Great! We're decided!"

Moments later, She was embraced, and she felt a little claustrophobic as Corinne's wings wrapped around her.

"Welcome to our island!" She said next.

"Thank you, though I'm not sure everyone else feels the same way toward me." She replied, and moments later, Sinestra approached her again.

"Your name. What is it?" He asked her. She got the feeling that her answer was very important to him, though she couldn't quite tell why. Maybe it had something to do with the memory he was just thinking about? She couldn't be sure.

"My name is Olivia Lumina," She replied, offering her hand to him, smiling.

'I barged into their camp.. the least I could do is to be polite to them.'

"And your name is Sinestra, yes?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    C.J. smiled in relief. The Gardevoir-morph seemed nice enough, and there was no obvious reason why she didn't deserve their trust.

"Im C.J.," he said warmly. Then he changed to a more serious tone. "I'm sorry for having to ask you this so fast, but did you see or ehar anything before you left the facility? We've been basically completely unaware of what went on following our escape, so if you could give us any hint of what the ENTOURAGE guys are doing now, it would be a great help."

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • As Dustin was finally fully awake, it looked like a decision had been made without him. Grumbling about beeing left out of everything, Dustin walked up towards the group to say, "So Joker and Corinne, see anything interesting that we should go check out? I mean, it's not like there's anything else to do."

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #15 – Wondering

Dustin had seemed to have cheered up from his rude awakening, which was realised when he began to speak.

"So, Joker and Corrine, see anything interesting we should go check out? I mean it's not like there's anything else to do"

Joker sighed, and tried to think of something else to say other than "We should head towards that cliff…"

Too late, only a moment later he'd realised he'd said that out loud. He cursed under his breath, but then looked up at the very same cliff. I didn't matter, something was odd about it, but Joker couldn't tell if it was just him, or if everyone felt it too.

'No-one seems like they get the same feeling from up there that we do'

Joker nodded. He knew that Mothim had very weak Psychic powers, but the Gardevoir's and Abra's psychic abilities should be much more developed than his, but they didn't seem fazed at all. Joker kept pondering the thought, but gave up. It wasn't a problem, just a generally wondering.

"Let's go then"

IceFireLighnting

"Hey," said Kendall, "we can send a search party. Y'know, about a third, maybe half of the camp. Then they can report what they've seen over the cliff." She looked at everyone awake. Well, that was everyone. "I'll go, or Crysta." She looked at everyone, seeing that they were kept at bay because of her outburst. "Oh...yeah...sorry about the whole...explosion. Crysta says that I can be overly emotional." She threw a glance at the Gardevoir-morph, a silent apology.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • "I'm C.J.," a boy introduced himself. He was in half-morph, and she wondered why he stayed morphed all the time. She had seen him even sleeping that way when she was watching the camp earlier. Before she could think anymore, C.J interrupted her thoughts with his questions;

"I'm sorry for having to ask you this so fast, but did you see or ehar anything before you left the facility? We've been basically completely unaware of what went on following our escape, so if you could give us any hint of what the ENTOURAGE guys are doing now, it would be a great help."

Olivia frowned apologetically, and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know what they're doing. I escaped the same night that the rest of you did. I didn't really stick around to find out what they were planning. I wish I could tell you all something new, but I'm afraid I don't know anything the rest of you don't already."

After she spoke, the boy who made the comment about continuing the discussion of her appearance seemed to wake up fully, and addressed the two air-capable people, wanting something to do out of boredom.

"We should head towards that cliff…" the Mothim-morpher said, perhaps by accident, a troubled look on his face.

Now that he mentioned the cliff she had seen above the tree line, she felt a chill go down her spine, and slowly turned her head to look at it. He had probably felt the same thing whenever he thought about it, which explained his look.

He nodded once, then said "Let's go then".

The over-emotional Glaceon then spoke;

"Hey," She said, "we can send a search party. Y'know, about a third, maybe half of the camp. Then they can report what they've seen over the cliff." She then looked around the camp, and continued, "I'll go, or Crysta." She looked a little discouraged, obviously recalling her outburst. "Oh...yeah...sorry about the whole...explosion. Crysta says that I can be overly emotional."

After she spoke the last word, she looked right at Olivia, her eyes apologetic, and she swore she could hear the words "I'm sorry" in her mind, as if the Glaceon had actually whispered into in her ear.

Olivia smiled and gave her a wink, showing she didn't have any hard feelings before she spoke.

"I think that's a great idea. I know I'm pretty new here and you might not trust me, but I'd like to go and see what's up with that cliff. It's really giving me the creeps," She said, shivering again as if the cliff had blocked the Sun, and had cast a cold shadow over her because of it.

GrifSpark

Years
  • ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #16 – Heading on out

"Oh… yeah…sorry about the whole… explosion, Crysta says I can be overly emotional"

The Gardevoir seemed to give a faint smile, but Joker saw very little else of interest between the other campers.

"I think that's a great idea" said the Gardevoir, probably replying to Joker, "I know I'm pretty new here and you might not trust me, but I'd like to see what's on that cliff. It's really giving me the creeps" she continued.

'Maybe not…' Ike muttered.

Joker slowly morphed into his half-form, which gave him the chance to vibrate his wings, trying to warm them enough to make flight possible. He curled in his wings, and finally stretched them out fully. He pulled off his hat, and held it tightly, only because he would probably lose it during flight. It only took a few moments for Joker to vibrate his wings fast enough to lift him off the ground, creating a violent buzzing sound in the process.

"Well?" Joker asked, slightly sarcastically "I haven't got all day…"

Truly he did, but he wanted to reach the cliff as fast as possible, just to prove to himself that there was nothing up there albeit a tree or two. But he knew well enough that what he was feeling wasn't curiosity, or confusion. It was bordering on fear…

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corinne nods at the suggestion. "Let's go!" She turns away, removes her patch and shoes (placing them in her satchel), and transforms fully to Fearow. "AFTER YOU, JO-JO!" she squawks.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • "And your name is Sinestra, yes?"

Sinestra nodded. Moments later, Kendall apologized for freaking out. That's a relief. I seriously thought she was mad at me. The group decided that they wanted to move towards the center of the island, off of the beach. They'd be out of sight, and more or less hidden from ENTOURAGE. Hopefully.

They wanted to move toward- the cliff? Why on earth would anyone want to go there. From the feeling he got from the cliff, Sinestra figured that he'd rather be re-captured by ENTOURAGE. He opened his mouth to protest, but closed it as the two winged morphs were taking flight. Then I guess we're heading towards the cliff.

Since Sinestra didn't feel all that comfortable going into the thick of the forest defenseless, he shifted into his half-form. Safety third!

"Let's go!" Sinestra and Corrinne called in unison. Sinestra smirked, Jinx!

Sinestra couldn't help but smile as he followed the (crazy) Fearow morph and the (loner) Mothim morph on foot into the woods. Sebastian, his brother, would be appalled by this group. Sinestra was distracted and ended up tripping over a branch. While lying with his stomach to the ground, he actually got a good look at the forest. He noticed small things, like the mist and the glow of Illumise in the distance. Despite the ominous feeling, the forest was quite beautiful. Could be a nice tourist spot one day.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • "Well?" Joker asked, slightly sarcastically "I haven't got all day…"

"Let's go!" Sinestra and Corrinne replied in unison, and they all shifted into either half-morph or full morph, and then headed inland, toward the cliff.

'It seems there's going to be little discussion about it now.' She thought, still in full morph. She pushed off the ground with her psychic ability, and kept the flow going, holding her a few feet above the dirt and the roots, then she leaned forward, moving slowly at first, then picked up some speed.

A few seconds later she passed Sinestra, laying on his stomach in the dirt. She paused slightly, making sure he wasn't hurt or anything, and gave him a questioning look, but continued forward. Corinne and Joker were a little ahead of her.

'Well... this is just... fun' She thought, then decided to try something.

'Mothim are supposed to be psychic right?'

"Hello...?" She sent to Joker, wondering whether or not it would work. If his psychic ability wasn't developed enough, he wouldn't be able to reply, but she knew he would at least hear her.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Dustin's suggestions pruduced a result, and the delcatty morph quickly followed Corrine and Joker in full morph. Passing through the dense forest, Dustin felt his paws itching with an ancient instinct to creep through the shadows and take down a rattata or pikachu. At least, he did before he was distracted by tripping over Sinestra's halph morph body and landing on his side in the leafy forest covering. Dustin could see the gaurdevior morph ahead of him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    C.J. stumbled blindly through the forest, his oversized feet proving every bit as frustrating to his ability to avoid falling as his dreadful eyesight. The group of morphs seemed to move further and further from him, seemingly too caught up with the sight of the cliff to notice.

Come to think of it, why was everyone so caught up with that cliff in the first place? Olivia and Joker, in particular, seemed bothered by it, though C.J. himself did not quite understand why. To him, that cliff was just an ordinary hunk of broken rock.

Suddenly, the Abra morph realised the sounds of the jungle around him were the only sounds he could hear. No footsteps, no voices. Nothing.

Uh oh.

Crying out in desperation, he charged through the mass of vegetation, but caught no sight of the rest of the group. Finally, not knowing how far he'd run, he burst through a wall of trees and found himself in a large, open clearing. Sighing loudly, he plonked himself on the ground in exhaustion. Better to simply wait, and hope they would find him soon.

Something shifted in the canopy above him. He couldn't see anything, but his ears picked up the subtle crunch of leaves, and he looked upwards, instinctively getting up and backing slowly away.

"Show yourself!" he called. No response. He got ready to run, though he doubted that would be of much use at all.

GrifSpark

Years
  • ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #17 – Instant Messaging

Joker began to rise off of the ground further and further, and caught a gust of wind, launching him towards the cliff

'Hello…?'

Something was strange about the voice. It felt similar to when Ike spoke, but it clearly wasn't.

'Not me kiddo, try the other line'

That just affirmed his thoughts, it definatly wasn't Ike. But then he remembered the voice of the Gardevoir, it sounded much like her, only slightly echoed. But Joker was sure that was just an effect of hearing another voice inside your mind.

Joker pondered over what to say "Who are you?"

Jokers waited a moment or two for a response, nothing but silence, so he tried once more, nothing. But the silence was broken by Ike intervening.

'Leave this to the professionals' Ike joked 'Ike speaking, um… hey?'

Joker could feel it this time, the psychic energy flowing through his body, and then spreading out into the world. Going to whoever had communicated with him less than half a minute ago. Now all he had to do was wait for a response.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Olivia flew through the forest, barely paying attention to where she was going, trusting her psychic ability to either warn her if she were going to hit something, or act on it's own and prevent her from getting hurt. She was pensive about whether or not she would get a reply from Joker, but it wasn't too long before she did.

'Leave this to the professionals' The voice joked 'Ike speaking, um… hey?'

"Hey" She replied, a little confused at who she was talking to. "I'm Olivia, and you said your name was Ike? I must've made a mistake somehow. I was trying to reach Joker."

She thought for a moment. No, there was no way she could've made a mistake. Maybe Ike was what Joker's real name was? She thought of that for a minute. It was possible, but not very likely. The voice that replied didn't sound much like Joker, or what she had heard of his voice from back in the camp.

GrifSpark

Years
  • ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #18 – Do a BarrelRoll!

'Hey, I'm Olivia, and you said you name was Ike? I must have made a mistake somehow. I was trying to reach Joker'

A reply. That just confirmed that it was the Gardevoir. Olivia as she called herself.

'No mistake, well not technically anyway. Joker can here ya' loud and clear, but he can't reply. I'm Ike, the Mothim he was fused with. It's a painfully long story, but I'm generally just a voice in Joker's head now'

Joker felt like trying to intervene, but it would have been useless. Joker didn't have any control over his psychic abilities, as it was always Ike who executed them. Joker banked left, just avoiding a high tree branch, he should have been flying at a higher altitude.

'So… what'cha calling for Olivia?'

Not the way Joker would have put it, but it would probably work just as well. He did eventually tilt upwards, using the wind to keep him afloat.

(OCC: I need someone else to talk to Ike don't I?)

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • 'No mistake, well not technically anyway. Joker can hear ya' loud and clear, but he can't reply. I'm Ike, the Mothim he was fused with. It's a painfully long story, but I'm generally just a voice in Joker's head now'

Olivia was a little surprised at what Ike had told her. 'So Ike isn't what his name is, but really a Mothim's intelligence trapped inside his head. So technically, Ike could be considered an overactive conscious?' She laughed a little at the last thought, but switched to a more serious note so she could reply to Ike/Joker.

'So… what'cha calling for Olivia?'

'Why I called?' Olivia became flustered for a moment, not completely sure why she had called, but thought of something quickly. 'I called to ask you if you had been able to see anything interesting about the cliff yet. You have a better view than us here on the ground, so I was trying to learn as much as possible before we rush head-long into something we know very little about, but also to say hello and to introduce myself. I didn't really get much of a chance to do so back at the camp.'

It wasn't much longer until the cliff sides were looming higher and higher in her vision. She then thought of something that none of them had really considered. 'How are half of us going to scale the cliff? Not all of us can fly like Joker and Corinne. I don't think I'll have too much of a problem, but what about the others?' She looked around for a moment, trying to find vines, or anything really, that they could use to climb the cliff with.

GrifSpark

Years
  • ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #19 - Introductions

'Why I called?' the girl replied 'I called to ask if you'd been able to see anything interesting about the cliff yet? You have a better view than us on the ground, so I was trying to learn as much as possible before we rush head-long into something we know very little about, but also to say hello and introduce myself. I didn't really get much of a chance to do so back at the camp'

Joker thought for a minute for a reply, but Ike jumped in first.

'First off, we haven't got a great view either, but as soon as we spot something we'll let'cha know. Second, running into things isn't always a bad thing; it keeps you on your toes'

This was led by a faint sigh from Joker. That sounded ridiculous, he thought. Bad idea, the loss of focus, even if was just for a second caused him to lose balance, and drop a good few metres. Joker managed to gain control just before slamming into another tree.

'Ok, panic over! Anyway, where were we?' Ike muttered, and then paused, trying to remember the conversation 'Oh yes, introductions. Well you've met Joker; and me now. So, good to meet you'

"Cut the introductions Ike, we're closing in on the cliff-side and something's definatly there…" Joker ordered, as he brushed a thin strand of white hair from his face, moved there by the sheer force of the wind.

'Ugh, fine' Ike replied tohim, but then began to speak to the Gardevoir again 'I guess I'll talk to you later then Olivia'

And with that, he had gone.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • The gardevoir stopped and looked back to see if he was okay. Sinestra shrugged. At worst, he might have a scratch or two, but nothing serious. Just after Olivia turned around, Sinestra thought she heard her say something. She continued on her way through the forest. Guess not.

Sinestra was startled by Dustin who tripped right over him. Sinestra couldn't stop laughing as he stood up.

"That was graceful." he laughed sarcastically.

Sinestra carefully sheathed his claws and helped the Delcatty morph up. Then, his sensitive Persian ears swiveled towards the sound. It sounded like a mix between a human voice and a pokemon's cry.

"Where's CJ?" he wondered aloud.

He thought he heard someone talk, though it sounded very distant and muffled, so he couldn't tell what the voice said or what direction it was coming from. That's so bizarre! Sinestra looked around, and caught sight of the Fearow overhead. Then, he dashed forward after Olivia, not wanting to get separated from the group.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • "I find nothing funny about this," Dustin growled, as Sinestra helped Dustin to all four of his feet. Not long after that Sinestra chased after the group as Dustin was distracted by a cry of "Show yourself!" The shout was so faint, that Dustin was sure that it was only because he was in full delcatty morph that he head it. Thinking that there might be people here, Dustin started stalking towards the voice, trusting his instincts to keep him from making a sound.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    The sound in the trees stopped. Then came the distinctive sound of Pokeballs flashing open, and in an instant C.J. suddenly found himself surrounded. A pack of Weavile and Houndoom were slowly closing in on him, claws extended and teeth bared.

"Please," he called. "Whoever you are, call them off!"

A voice wafted down from the trees.

"Not likely, kid," it drawled. "Too high a bounty on you and your friends' heads for that. And you know what the amazing thing is? I'm not even giving these guys any commands. They're just instinctively hostile towards you. They do all the hard work for me."

The morph backed up. A Houndoom pounced. C.J. closed his eyes for a second, and a flash of yellow light enveloped the Houndoom. It fell on the ground and whimpered, then quickly scurried away.

"How was that?!" he shouted, acting brave.

"Reasonable," came the voice again. "But it sure took a hella strength out of you, didn't it?"

It had, and C.J. knew it. Panting heavily, he contemplated the incoming packs of Pokemon. If help didn't arrive soon...

Back