• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

enzo51's Sprite Gallery

Years
  • ^^^ I agree with this, Snorlax's back looks a little inflated.
    Bruno looks Perfect in my opinion. Very Game FReakish.
    And I figured out what I didn't like about Ghastly, The little relection on his forehead. but that is just my opinion not a mistake.
    Moltres looks good, but the wings seem a bit short.
    Don't notice anything bad about chansey, good job!
    ANd there you go.
    Don't worry I will give you credit.
    wow, thanks a lot for the suggestions.

one comment on snorlax is that you might want to make the back a little lower because it looks kind weird.
    yeah, kinda noticed that too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Woah, your sprites are brilliant, I like the Magneton and the Poliwrath. Keep up the good work :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Have to say, I really enjoy the fire wings on Moltres, the shading on it is very well done.

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Very nice to see there done by scratch.

They look very like the first ones, besides A few of them, which look better.

Keep up the good work.

Neuca

Fill me up with berries...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    For a moment there, I couldn't believe those were scratch sprites -well done!
    They look very good; great shading, shape, colour.
    I don't think I can find a bad point.

Also, I love the Nintendo SP you made for your signature.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm eager to see more, soon!

Years
  • Very nice to see there done by scratch.

They look very like the first ones, besides A few of them, which look better.

Keep up the good work.
    hehe thanks for the feedback dude

For a moment there, I couldn't believe those were scratch sprites -well done!
    They look very good; great shading, shape, colour.
    I don't think I can find a bad point.

Also, I love the Nintendo SP you made for your signature.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm eager to see more, soon!
    thanks dude, really glad you like them.

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Bellsprout: Great job on this one! No real complaints here... the pose is a bit overused, but overall, it's a nicely executed sprite!

Chansey: The shading above it's mouth irks me a bit... it's awkward and creates an indented look... or maybe chansey is sticking it's tongue out? lol :p Otherwise, the rest of the sprite is nicely done!

Diglette: Again, another nicely done sprite... unfortunately, there isn't much variation one can give to diglette's pose lol... but yours is great... easily could be a game sprite. The ground is pretty solid looking... no pun intended ^_^

Ditto: I don't like this one as much as you others, but it's not bad by anymeans... the bright spots are a bit confusing to me at times, but i can figure them out. It's his face that scares me though lol... it's just a bit creepy, the angled pose... another overlyused pose... :sigh:

Electrode: Wonderful! You nailed the shading and outlining pretty good. Some one more hard ass than myself would question the diveting on the bottom right, but otherwise, it's a great sprite that I could see in game!

Gastly: another great looking sprite. I just don't get the bright band across the top of his face... what is it? Otherwise, the shading and haze look nicelydone...

Kakuna: Looks like it's a game sprite... i might have to question if you made that ^_^ jk... awesome job!

Magnemite: My shading preference would have shaded the outline to the right of the nail black... otherwise, it's another great sprite...

Magneton: This is my favorite of your pokemon sprites! The pose is great! The detail crammed into such a tiny space is great! It's an awesome sprite!!! My only nit-pick is that the nails on the bottom two magne stick out awkwardly... the angle at which they stick out is not consistant with the rest of the pose... we should be seeing the underside of the heads... not the tops...

Moltres: UGH! Size limitations! xP
    But the wings look really crammed and scrunched... it's a good sprite compared to most, but it is still weak in many aspects. The pose is all crammed in. The anatomy is off. (Particularly in the rump area where it's too spherical...) You may want to deflate that, excessive heat and an excess of stored oxygen could create some disatrous effects! lmao!

Pika: GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! No complaints whatsoever! Could be a game sprite all i know lol... but really, nice job! Another one of my favorites of yours!

Pika B/S: The only thing wrong here is that we can see his eye. Just yellow that in and you have some more gold!

Polywrath: (His) left leg looks like it just kinda sticks out... he's an amoeba! Add some shading by the leg socket to distinguish it from his body...

Psyduck: Length issue here on the tail... the pose would suggest that he has a long tail to stretch all the way over there... switch it to the other side to make it more anatomically correct... otherwise, another nicely executed sprite! I particularly like your shading of his bill!

Slowpoke: CLUMPIES!!! AHHH! In his mouth particularly... also not a fan of the dull pinky-purple... he should seem a bit more bright, no? (In coloration that is...lol)

Snorlax: Besides being pumped with nitrogen gas and floating away... you have some more length issues here, this time (his) right arm. From what you sprited, the two arms are roughly equal length. But one is connected to the body, and the other is a wraparound... so that would suggest that the right arm is longer than the left one o_0 Easy fix by just cutting back his right arm a bit...

Venonat: Great pose! Something a bit different... looks nicely done. A bit too two toney on the shading... otherwise, nicely done. Yep, nicely done.

Voltorb: The brow is all messy looking. The shading of the brow is just killing this sprite, he looks like one eye is higher than the other. That and he got smacked in the face with a shovel... also, i'm not understanding the circle on the bottom... He's supposed to be completely round, and that circle insinuates a flat spot, no? Definitely not one of your best sprites... sorry...

Weedle: Another wonderfully executed sprite! The only minor suggestion here is that you make darken the brim of his nose's outline because the red is mixing with the brown a bit... otherwise, nice job on this one too!

Zapdos: Seems to be plagued with the size limitations too... his wings just look to small and stubby for his body... :(

Overall, you're an awe inspiring spriter! I don't know how long you've been at it, but your work shows you as a veteran! The shading and outlining is all done great, and in some cases to perfection... The coloration is all (excluding slowpoke) nicely chosen. The poses are a bit redundant of previous game sprites, but are executed good enough that they could even sub for them (Again, excluding a few). The anatomy is also good, just being off a bit here and there. You seem to like spheres alot, since most all your pokemon are sphere based ^_^

But like I said, overall a great job! I'm digging your sprites, and can't wait to see more!

Keep Spriting!

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • Some of your scratches are amazing. Gastly was the first one to stand out for me. I love the colours, and the pose. they both stood out too me. Ditto loos very odd, I think it's because of it's shape. Electrode is love. You did a fantastic job with that pokemon. Diglett as well. A lot of them are great. It looks like you had some trouble with Moltres though. I can understand that fire can be annoying to sprite, so that's what I assume was the trouble. But everything else is great. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.

Years
  • Hey, how is going with your sprite? When will you post new update because I want to see more scratch art of your. Good luck.

Years
  • Bellsprout: Great job on this one! No real complaints here... the pose is a bit overused, but overall, it's a nicely executed sprite!

Chansey: The shading above it's mouth irks me a bit... it's awkward and creates an indented look... or maybe chansey is sticking it's tongue out? lol :p Otherwise, the rest of the sprite is nicely done!

Diglette: Again, another nicely done sprite... unfortunately, there isn't much variation one can give to diglette's pose lol... but yours is great... easily could be a game sprite. The ground is pretty solid looking... no pun intended ^_^

Ditto: I don't like this one as much as you others, but it's not bad by anymeans... the bright spots are a bit confusing to me at times, but i can figure them out. It's his face that scares me though lol... it's just a bit creepy, the angled pose... another overlyused pose... :sigh:

Electrode: Wonderful! You nailed the shading and outlining pretty good. Some one more hard ass than myself would question the diveting on the bottom right, but otherwise, it's a great sprite that I could see in game!

Gastly: another great looking sprite. I just don't get the bright band across the top of his face... what is it? Otherwise, the shading and haze look nicelydone...

Kakuna: Looks like it's a game sprite... i might have to question if you made that ^_^ jk... awesome job!

Magnemite: My shading preference would have shaded the outline to the right of the nail black... otherwise, it's another great sprite...

Magneton: This is my favorite of your pokemon sprites! The pose is great! The detail crammed into such a tiny space is great! It's an awesome sprite!!! My only nit-pick is that the nails on the bottom two magne stick out awkwardly... the angle at which they stick out is not consistant with the rest of the pose... we should be seeing the underside of the heads... not the tops...

Moltres: UGH! Size limitations! xP
    But the wings look really crammed and scrunched... it's a good sprite compared to most, but it is still weak in many aspects. The pose is all crammed in. The anatomy is off. (Particularly in the rump area where it's too spherical...) You may want to deflate that, excessive heat and an excess of stored oxygen could create some disatrous effects! lmao!

Pika: GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! No complaints whatsoever! Could be a game sprite all i know lol... but really, nice job! Another one of my favorites of yours!

Pika B/S: The only thing wrong here is that we can see his eye. Just yellow that in and you have some more gold!

Polywrath: (His) left leg looks like it just kinda sticks out... he's an amoeba! Add some shading by the leg socket to distinguish it from his body...

Psyduck: Length issue here on the tail... the pose would suggest that he has a long tail to stretch all the way over there... switch it to the other side to make it more anatomically correct... otherwise, another nicely executed sprite! I particularly like your shading of his bill!

Slowpoke: CLUMPIES!!! AHHH! In his mouth particularly... also not a fan of the dull pinky-purple... he should seem a bit more bright, no? (In coloration that is...lol)

Snorlax: Besides being pumped with nitrogen gas and floating away... you have some more length issues here, this time (his) right arm. From what you sprited, the two arms are roughly equal length. But one is connected to the body, and the other is a wraparound... so that would suggest that the right arm is longer than the left one o_0 Easy fix by just cutting back his right arm a bit...

Venonat: Great pose! Something a bit different... looks nicely done. A bit too two toney on the shading... otherwise, nicely done. Yep, nicely done.

Voltorb: The brow is all messy looking. The shading of the brow is just killing this sprite, he looks like one eye is higher than the other. That and he got smacked in the face with a shovel... also, i'm not understanding the circle on the bottom... He's supposed to be completely round, and that circle insinuates a flat spot, no? Definitely not one of your best sprites... sorry...

Weedle: Another wonderfully executed sprite! The only minor suggestion here is that you make darken the brim of his nose's outline because the red is mixing with the brown a bit... otherwise, nice job on this one too!

Zapdos: Seems to be plagued with the size limitations too... his wings just look to small and stubby for his body... :(

Overall, you're an awe inspiring spriter! I don't know how long you've been at it, but your work shows you as a veteran! The shading and outlining is all done great, and in some cases to perfection... The coloration is all (excluding slowpoke) nicely chosen. The poses are a bit redundant of previous game sprites, but are executed good enough that they could even sub for them (Again, excluding a few). The anatomy is also good, just being off a bit here and there. You seem to like spheres alot, since most all your pokemon are sphere based ^_^

But like I said, overall a great job! I'm digging your sprites, and can't wait to see more!

Keep Spriting!
    Thanks for the many suggestions! Although I don't agree with you with 2 Pokemons.

Poliwrath happens to have a body in one piece.
    See?
    14v0ho6.png

And on Magneton, the nails/screws on the bottom 2 magnemites really do stick out.
    t6cc21.jpg

Some of your scratches are amazing. Gastly was the first one to stand out for me. I love the colours, and the pose. they both stood out too me. Ditto loos very odd, I think it's because of it's shape. Electrode is love. You did a fantastic job with that pokemon. Diglett as well. A lot of them are great. It looks like you had some trouble with Moltres though. I can understand that fire can be annoying to sprite, so that's what I assume was the trouble. But everything else is great. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.
    thanks for the comment dude.

Hey, how is going with your sprite? When will you post new update because I want to see more scratch art of your. Good luck.
    I'm quite busy dude. Don't worry I'm gonna post 10+ on the next Update.

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • With Polywrath, you can see two things:

1. The shading is exclusively darker down near the point where his leg meets the body. Look right above the ankle.

2. The line art extends just slightly into the leg, adding a crotched effect.

It was just a suggestion that you utilize one, or both... i'm not forcing ya ^_^ Regardless, it is a nicely done sprite!

As for magneton, looking at this sugi art, I still see the same problem ^^ meh, it may just be me...lol

Keep Spriting!

Back