• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

enzo51's Sprite Gallery

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2013
    That ghastly is insanely epic. This makes me want to get back into spriting. Great job!

Years
  • New update! I was waiting for it. What can I say, I really like you work. All these sprite are very good. Darkrai, Giratina, mewtwo and Gastly I Like most. Thankx for these sprite and good luck.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Seriously, your revamps look exquisite though some of the sprites especially the trainer sprites don't look that much of a human because of that size limitation :\
    Let me point out some things that bug me:
    -Gastly's gas doesn't look like gas but more of an ooze, maybe a little dithering could fix this
    -Slowpoke on my opinion is based from the D/P/Pt sprite, no?
    -Snorlax definitely needs some adjustments on its back, it looks like its suffocating :P
    -Blue, Bruno and Red lacks anatomy. . . Blue and Red's heads, and limbs don't fit their bodies, and Bruno's head looks like it's copy-pasted

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
  • Love what you've done.
    eh, although ditto's little "tail" doesn't seem right to me, but I think its only a personal preference.

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
  • Those are super awesome!
    I could never find the patience for any of that.
    Did you draw them all completely yourself?
    If so then wow, I'm amazed.
    I'm lovin the Pikachu. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    everything is fine
    good palette and fitness...
    the colors are well caught.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA