• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eon Club!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i don't know if this is a clone, so go ahead and close it, mods, i'm not stopping you, but anyway, I'm the owner, and every spot is open, so go ahead and join! and, the rankings... are... Owner, Co-Owner, veteran member, member, and newbie, and the special rankings are... (choose when you join) Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and New breed Eon (you make the name and appearance).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    hi can i join ill take the naerest spot to owner i also pmed you about...hi

Sawyer

���
    Years
    sure, you'll be Co-Owner, and by the way, there's one spot for Co-Owner already taken, so, no more Co-owners. :pirate:

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks a lot il be in espeon club if ya need me

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yes you can join, yes you're an Espeon, but one thing- you are a newbie, and an espeon. you get to be both. but the veteran member is people who've been in the club a long time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    i thought you were a "he" uhhhhh im goin' to recruit members is that kool....

wait wat are we talking about

Sawyer

���
    Years
    by the way, I'm an Espeon, what r you Corral? i know dark_espeon's an espeon...

Back