• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eon Club!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    ACManga said:
    New breed Eon (you make the name and appearance).

is this what were talking about..... p.s. dont double post or the mods will :17: ya' mwahahahahahaha!!!!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    oh, sorry, i forgot my own post... sure, i guess, but you gotta tell us the appearance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    okay its like an espeon but wih all kinds and different shades of purple *my favorite color*

Sawyer

���
    Years
    thanks for joining. yes, you'll be a new breed. I miss my charmanderflame! :(

Sawyer

���
    Years
    the person i'm paired with... *cry* she went to her friend's house til Sunday.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    It's soooo unfair! people keep giving me rep points, but i can't tell who is. if you're gonna give me rep, be sure to put your name.

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    ACManga said:
    no, i mean the reputation you gave me. and yes you can post those.

How should I know?I forget things easily so I wouldnt know what comment I put.

Ok heres a fake eevee evolution.Mind you I did not make it.

Eon Club!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Aww, it's cute. And I love the blue one in your signature!

Back