• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
  • I tried to pass it over to my little cousin and was confused if I should be at the 3DS main menu or be in the In-Game in sleep mode?

We both had ours in the 3DS main menu in sleep mode, couple mins later we both got the solid green light, but his ORAS game icon didn't have a colored dot and didn't receive the Eon Ticket. Will try later when I see him again.

Check the HNN broadcast. I had it on and updated the broadcast (little red mailbox in the upper right). After the update, I saw a flash about the EON ticket, but wasn't much attention while pokemon hunting. Went to heal my pokemon and found the delivery lady by Joy and she gave me the ticket.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Check the HNN broadcast. I had it on and updated the broadcast (little red mailbox in the upper right). After the update, I saw a flash about the EON ticket, but wasn't much attention while pokemon hunting. Went to heal my pokemon and found the delivery lady by Joy and she gave me the ticket.

Yes, that's what I was hoping to see on his, but nothing.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    No update yet on an Eon Ticket, but I did Streetpass at two locations today and I do have SOME good news: all the American and other worldwide Streetpasses have filled up my Puzzle Swap panels on both systems. I now have 1,382/1,382 pieces on both. So THAT is done...until another "pink pieces required" puzzle comes out and I have to bypass that in the Mii Plaza repeatedly again.

Now, if I can get that Eon Ticket (I have Alpha Sapphire now too), that's the last thing I need.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've managed to take my 3DS with me part-way while accompanying my mother to her shopping rounds, & as soon as I got home, my game told me that I've got the Eon Ticket! That's a pleasant surprise.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Just curious, after getting the Eon ticket and capturing Lati@s, is there a way to switch between the two for the Eon flute flights?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I finally got it a few nights ago! Someone in Kroger apparently had it...it was very random. But yay, soul dew!

Years
  • I didn't even know I had this ticket until I read this thread!

Thankfully I'm in Japan though and it was just sitting in my bag. In the middle of trying to catch Latias now! I really want him in a premier ball but I don't think it's going to happen.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Took my DS to school the other day and got a pleasant surprise when I opened it back up when I got home!

Eon Ticket?

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • Basically, for those in some parts of Europe, StreetPass is the only way and if you don't live in a populated region or you don't know other people who have a 3DS you wont be able to get the Ticket. Nice work Game Freak :c

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • I'm not sure when I got it, but I checked my in game notifications and there it was. I nearly fell out of bed, I was so excited.

I live in rural New Brunswick, in Canada, and the nearest city is small, and I don't get many streetpasses (maybe 2 or 3 per visit on a good day) so I never thought I would have managed to get that Eon Ticket so quickly.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I don't know how I got mine as I was basically sitting in my bed for days now, but hey. Free Latias!

Although it took me three days before I can capture it. :(

Back