• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EPIC WINZ!!1!1!11!111

Years

Your best "Epic Win" in the gaming world

We have all been there.
    Something will just happen, you will react and BOOM!
    You just did one of the most epic things in the world, but if you have, what was it?

One of my crowing moments that deserved lolz was when I was playing COD4.
    I can't remember the map, but I was lying down in a pile of dead bodies in the grass.
    Someone ran past me and then stopped, ran over and looked around.
    They were looking right at me and didn't noticed! XDDD
    I jumped up and knifed them and got down again. SAME PERSON CAME BACK and I did it to him 5 times before I ran away! XDDDDDDDD
    WIN!

It can be from any game that you have just had a "Win" moment at.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    My most epic wins must have been during Halo's local multiplayer.

And with just two words: Energy Sword.

I love this weapon, I love sneaking up behind people and killing them, and I love killing people with one headshot. That's where my love for sniper rifles comes in.

But once, I was playing someone, and we were both tied at 14-14 with just one death to win the match. He was in a tank, I wasn't, so I was playing as Solid Snake to find some way to win. I finally came to the Rocket Launcher [insert real name of weapon that I forgot], fired it twice, and won.
    I didn't think I could do it, but I did.

I've played The Conduit multiplayer and had some good battles (headshots, shotguns, man, I'm sadistic and cheap), but I once helped somebody get an epic win.

There's one level with corridors layered on one another. The top corridor has a hole in the floor, so that could be used to ambush some people. I came up a stairwell, turned into the corridor, and got killed. I must have come back at least five times to kill this guy and got killed everytime, even when I finally killed him myself.

I don't know if I'm brave, stubborn, driven, or just plain stupid.

I do stuff like that all the time.

And on one match, I had over 17 kills without dying once. One word this time: SMAW.
    A ridiculous name but an absolutely lethal weapon, and at times unfair, I dominate with this weapon when only I have it, but when it's the primary weapon on the map, it's more challenging. But I can take that challenge. Just get me an elevated area, make sure I'm hidden but can still see my opponents, and nobody will see what's coming...they never do.

Last edited:
    Years
    Last Sunday, I raced Eon-Rider on MKWii, which was my first time playing. (I had played MKDS, though)
    He was ahead of me for most of the race, but I managed to get behind him and Green Shell him just before the line, enough so he stopped a few inches short of the finish line in Delfino Square. I zoomed ahead and moved into first place as I crossed the line. That was epic indeed.

I remember also beating a friend on SSBMelee in a pretty funny match. I had been secretly training with Jigglypuff and took on Fox, which was his main (and considered almost broken in Melee). I beat him by 3 KOs or something. It was downright hilarious, as he'd smashed me in the previous round when I was using Sheik, who I often mained as.

Years
    Another "Win" was when I was playing on inFAMOUS and I was blowing up cars! XD

One flew up into the air, doing a huge flip then landed grill down.
    It was just stood up on the ground!
    I was laughing so much.
    I couldn't do that again if I tired.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If I had a capture card for some of the stuff I and Alex pulls off in CoD...

I play a lot and don't keep up with things I pull off. I mean you could say getting 3 kills with one snipe was awesome, taking out the whole team (6 people) by yourself in Search and Destroy (I did that again last night), pulling off an epic 1 on 6 (done that too), having a 59 win streak, having a very crazy comeback in Wingman of Gears 2. And lots of other stuff.
    I play a lot so it's hard to keep up with everything that's done. But I've seen some very very crazy stuff done by Alex, shots that no way in hell should be counted, pulling off wins where most people would have just given up and sat there, and so on.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Getting 99% in BYOB, on Expert.
    I never got above 90% ever again on that song.

Thought of a better one...
    I was playing with three other people in CoD WaW's new zombie map.. All of my teammates died right at the start of round 18... which left me to do it alone (I couldn't revive them in time), with only a Magnum, and MG42. As luck would have it, I pulled it off. It happened again the next round, since they had no defenses... that time, I didn't make it.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    so my dad lets me try playing his COD and....

15 killl streek first time playing! booya

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I was at my friends.

I'd barely touched an 360 before, and we played Halo 3...I think we just played a deatmatch.

He was saying like "Now, don't worry if I win, it's just a game".

I headshot'd him like 3 times in a row.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Ahhh.Playing DBZ on Wii at my friends, i was like "I hate this Anime" and he was like "Relax." and i beated him 5 times. xD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Me and two of my friends were playing Quantum of Solace on Wii, we were playing on the desert level with the sniper characters (assasin and marksman?), anyway, if you've played on that stage you would know that if you go in the open, you die... Anyway I was getting bored waiting for one of them to show up, so I just took a random shot with my pistol and ended up with a headshot XD.

On that same stage, I was playing online, and in a shed in the stage, there's a wall that if you crouch you can walk right through, so somebody walked by, saw me in the shed, went in guns blazing, but I ws no longer in there, came through the wall again and owned him XD. It was kind of cheap, but funny.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    ssbb wi-fi

i edge gaurded a guy and then i beat him senseless for the second k.o.
    and the for the final one i used sonics back air on the bottom of the ledge on final destination he bounced off the side and plummeted to his DOOM
    and then i won a tourney and was all like the kool aid man going all around the room going like
    "OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!"
    at the time it was an epic win

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Eh, I was on the multiplayer for half-life, having never played it before in my life. Somehow, I managed to kill someone...by sneaking up on them when they were low on health :P Anyway, they dropped this glowy crossbow thing so I just picked it up...and discovered that it was a one-shot kill weapon. :D Cue death rage and a 12 in a row killing spree. When I finally went down, I managed to chuck a grenade just before dying and took out the guy who killed me with it :P

I don't even know if that's considered good in the game, but I thought it was XD

Years
    We all clearly pwn! XDD

I was on inFAMOUS yesterday and I have the lightning God attack! XD
    I was running away from about a million people because my health was low =[.
    I ran around a corner, climbed up a building and waited till my health came back.
    I looked at the map and saw they were all infront of the building in one HUGE group.

I did the lightning God attack and killed, wait for it, 17 in one go! XDDDD
    I wish I got a picture of it!
    That made me laugh.
    EPIC WINZ!1

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I can only think of two, but the first one was in Call of Duty World at War. I was playing at Makin and the enemy team was camping at their spawn point. So I decided to play a little trick and plant two bouncing betties on each side of their spawn and to toss a smoke grenade in the middle. Then I threw a random grenade in the air and then shot a rocket right at their spawn and got a 7 kill streak from my grenade and my rocket. Then my dogs completely owned the enemy team and I ended up with a 19 killstreak in only 1 1/2 minutes. My other one was when I was playing Halo 3 on rats nest. I was bored and decided to plant a trip mine under my opponents warthogs. After a few minutes of waiting I run back to their base to see them all at their spawn and one notices me and gets on the warthog, then another one gets on the turret, and then another person goes on the other warthog. Then the trip mine exploded and I ended up getting 5 free kills.

Little Monster

Let's write a 'Bad Romance.'
    Years
    I was playing New Super Mario Bros for DS and i was on the last level and defeated bowser without getting hit once and i could of got killed if he hit me once because i was on my last life.

Years
    I lol'ed at some of these wins! XD

One recent one, on Fallout 3, was letting all of the super mutants gather on the stairs, and then I mini-nuked all of them. All 5 died XD

Was amusing.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Playing Resident Evil 5. Iunno if this was just a glitch, or me being very lucky.

I had no ammo, and I was low on health, Sheva had buggered off, and was wondering around killing the occasional zombie on the other side of the map, with ammo and full health. I kept calling her over, but she wouldn't do it. There was one zombie left, it was one of the big ones with the masks on the tribal levels. I was knifing it, thinking about how badly this was gonna fail.
    To my surprise, I knifed it, it bounced of the wall, and back into Chris, so I continued to knife it, it bouncing between the wall and my knife until it died. I was so happy.
    It must have been a glitch though.

And on Resistance 2, I hid in a tent and some guy ran into the tent and crouched in front of me, he was on the other team, he must have not seen me somehow, so I melee'd him in the back of the head, insta kill. Fun tiemz.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Well, I had one on Soul Calibur III a couple days ago. I was playing ToS with Zasalamel, and I had gotten to the fight with Siegfireid. Most rounds I got absolutely destroyed. One round however, I nearly got destroyed, to the point of where f he would have hit me just once more, I woud have lost. I got really serious, and got him from about half health and beat him.

Back