• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Seems everyone has voted, I'll close the Day phase in a couple of hours - just incase you guys feel like doing a reversal on this.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night #3
    "But I'm RUMPELSTILTSKIN," the young man shrieked as he was dragged to his execution. The man waved his hand frantically, but it seemed his magic was blocked - failing him yet again.

Shaking his head, the newly awakened Truth Seeker saw through gio7sm's lies. Sure enough, when the executioner's blade struck the struggling man's neck, his form changed.

The decrepit form of an old woman remained, beheaded in front of the violent crowd. Another evil had fallen.

The King was pleased with the results so far. By the end of the week his city would be saved.

gio7sm is dead.

Send in your Night Actions!

PLAYERS

Christos as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Detox as ???
    eros as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as The Charming Prince
    Achromatic as an Evil-doer
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Seth Rollins as The Dragon
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Bacteriophage as The Fairy King
    gio7sm as ???

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day #4
    "I think I've found him, could he possibly be the murderer?" The detective exclaimed, surprised at his new talents. He had heard rumours of the killer wielding a golden blade - this man seemed to fit the description. Come morning, he would reveal the perpetrator to all. Another evil doer would be dead and their victory would be almost assured.

It was only then he noticed the crows on the window sill.

~~~~~​

As more blood split through the town the magic available was amplified, The Angel felt a surge of power - tonight she would push herself further than before.

Two corpses stood out to her - two of the big unknowns. Superjolt and gio7sm had both been found evil, however their identities were still questioned. Throughout the night she worked laboriously to fill in the blanks.

She breathed a sigh of relief, two large threats had been taken down. There would be no more sorcery for now.

~~~~~​

The Princess was still furious over her lover's death, she had worked tirelessly for three nights to trap The Wolf but to no avail. As she did her routine check of the town, she soon found that her first trap was missing - probably dismantled. Her second trap had been set off, but there was no blood on the sharp metal teeth. The third lie in wait, outside the home of a tempting target.

Unfortunately for her, The Wolf had chosen someone else for the night. He has been tracking his prey since dusk, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. It seems this target was not particularly vigilant; one of the last to return from gio7sm's execution, he had left the backdoor ajar.

Not much of the man was found the next day, save his head in a basket on the porch. The Wolf was satisfied, after a night of fasting he enjoyed the thrill of the kill even more.

Pecilia is dead.

Bidoof FTW is dead.

A scrawled message was found by Pecilia's home,
    I am friends with a Dragon, but not a King. It doesn't matter though, for I am King of the Theater. Who am I?

PM me your solutions!
    *one attempt only

PLAYERS

Christos as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Detox as ???
    eros as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as The Charming Prince
    Achromatic as an Evil-doer
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Seth Rollins as The Dragon
    Superjolt as The Troll
    Bardothren as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Bacteriophage as The Fairy King
    gio7sm as The Sorceress
    Pecilia as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Zero PMs yet :<. Did anyone wonder how the unaffiliated Rumpel can win the game? Anyone? :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Pretty sure most people have given up on the riddles.

edit: also, if Rumpel is writing the riddles, we can probably just follow those to find and lynch him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Rumpelstiltskin's Musings
    Rumpelstiltskin sighed, he had given up on the city. He had collected almost enough magic to fulfill his needs, he wouldn't have to play by these mortals rules much longer. He needed to maintain his place of power just a little longer - to do so he needed to out some of his more dangerous foes.

A protection spell was needed. He placed the details on a sign in the town square, if played correctly this little ritual could save someones skin - or lead an evildoer to their death.

Rule 1: You must rhyme your post with the previous.
    Rule 2: Each individual post may only be one sentence long.
    Rule 3: If five innocents post and rhyme consecutively they cannot be lynched this phase and one will receive an additional bonus.
    Rule 4: If an evildoer rhymes it breaks the five-innocents chain.
    Rule 5: If an unaffiliated rhymes it does not count nor break the chain.
    Rule 6: If you do not rhyme in a post you will receive a punishment.

Bonus Rule: Your [LYNCH] vote does not need to rhyme and is not included in your one sentence. It can even go in a separate post if you so wish.

The rhyming word is THING until I/someone changes it

Nobody was successful with the riddle...
    Rumpelstiltskin has received a Potion of Life...

This Day phase will last longer than usual and finish around 7pm BST tomorrow.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    google is a bad search engine so I use bing, and im clearly bad at this rhyming thing

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Could the riddle be a hint that gimmepie is mafia, since it says he is not friends with a King?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Someone falls down, a golden blade lodged in their back.
    Nakuzami is dead.

*don't rhyme with this

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh. Guess that's something we should dwell on.

Last edited:
    Back