• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    [kill] gio7sm

Rumpel is too likely to become a problem.

Is the riddle still going? I'm guessing it's rock climbers then.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Didn't someone guess correctly and get the life potion

I might be confusing that potion with the knowledge potion. If it brings people back to life I highly advise using it on Bact, for obvious reasons. Of course if a mafioso got a hold of it, that would be suckish, but I don't think that's what it does probably does something like prevent a death rather than resurrection.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    The life potion was awarded to the person who got the Day 1 riddle (sea lion) and was used to revive Christos.

Rumpel got the reveal potion because no one got the Banana riddle and used it to reveal Bac as the Fairy King, who was subsequently shanked by an Evildoer weilding a golden dagger.

By the way, if someone gave that dagger away, reveal who you gave it to so we can lynch them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I feel bad for gio but oh well

[lynch] gio7sm

stop trying to keep the potions with banana riddles :(

Etherion

I give up! If you lynch me, then you guys will have no possibilities of having perks! It's not my fault that Mana gives you hard riddles?! I CANT CONTROL THEM! Ughhh!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i figured i prolly won't be home in time to vote so, [kill] gigio
    also what's the potion that'll be given out if someone guesses today's riddle right? or do we find out after it's been given?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Just noticed that the Dragon showed up innocent on the day post. Sorceress cursed their own. The Evil doers really have it out on themselves.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Rumpelstiltskin's Musings
    "Looks like I win again," the victorious trickster muttered to himself. "That makes two, any more failings and things really are going to get messy around here..."

"On the other hand, it looks like another soul has made their way through to this world," Rumpelstiltskin could sense the new spirit within the crowd, someone whom was ordinary just the day before. He knew this would start happening, the wall between the two worlds was thinning - the more magic used in this world, the more intertwined the two realities became.

The foul creature's mouth turned to a wicked smile, "I bet she'll be here soon, two days and the evildoers will gain an ally, no doubt."

Nobody was successful with the riddle...
    Rumpelstiltskin has received a Potion of Love...

**This phase will end early if Johnny, Bidoof, Gio, Misdreavus and Ash vote. Oh and
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Just noticed that the Dragon showed up innocent on the day post. Sorceress cursed their own. The Evil doers really have it out on themselves.

It's Day 3 and they probably have a Skype chat group (communication rights) by now so this won't be happening again

Etherion

Well, I can make two people fall in love with each other with this potion. Basically granting them a Lover/Sibling title. Do you want to kill me now?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    But you arent Rumpel. He himself would know better than anyone that Mana does not make the riddles.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    gdi I would've really loved to have that potion

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T KANGAROOS

THEY JUMP

HOPPITY HOPPITY

Regardless, whoever's making these riddles are making my salt factories overload.​

Back