• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I guessed bats as well. I mean it was the only thing that really made sense because bananas is just....weird. whether they grow 'upside down' or not is kinda subjective but man idk

anyways I don't really have any ideas of what to do here. Bard's idea sounds a tad off the wall and it could easily backfire. we also have to keep in mind that the evildoers gain communication rights starting day three so that will be an issue.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I didn't guess at all because lanterns and bats were both pretty wrong from the start and I couldnt think of anything else ;-;

[Kill] Bardothren

Little to no plan > a plan with flaws oozing from its very core

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Naku, I thought the exact same thing.

[If You Wish Upon A Star] Detox

Safety vote, because I don't subscribe to killing Bard simply because you guys think he had a bad idea. :/​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I am offended

baby I thought we had something special together

idk though [KILL] Lost Heart

dont need the apple

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I have the option to keep it or pass it. Shoulda said I had to pass it no matter what. Though now that I read back, it says a CURSE will take affect at night, so mayhaps I'll shift it to someone else.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Remember if you already have a poison apple for not voting you will be dying come nightfall :).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [kill] gio7sm

as much as we probably shouldn't have so many random votespassing around andshould decide on something (lol) random vote for now. :|b

also I suck at riddles so after i was done thinking it wasa kind of lizard i was done. and that took all but about ten minutes so lmao.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    [kill] Bardothren

I'm going to go through and read all this in a few, but if I just end up forgetting I'd rather not die.

Back