• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Unless he means if you miss another vote since there are several who haven't voted yet? idk.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm pretty sure he means if another vote is missed off you go. i'm not gonna hop on the bardwagon because he is after all just trying to make something of today.
    [kill] misdrevous

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Mana, the multi-color thing was a bad clue, thus why no one guessed banana. smh.

We need more clues, those Day posts are useless. Anybody have an investigation role?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Not gonna lie, I have this seriously amazing role

It let's me

wait for it

Vote during the day phase! I know right? It's the best!

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm pretty suspicious of Eros right now.

His last post originally had him voting for Ash because of the same reason he's now voting for Naku.

Susp imo, unless there's a reason he switched.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    So, Klippy, are you really gonna just hang on to the cursed hourglass? I'd rather you try and shift it to potential evildoers...assuming you aren't one.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    *sigh* I thought the answer was the hanging parrots of asia... But seriously bananas dont grow upside down

Anyway I still have no idea who to vote, so I'm just going to hold off for a Little while.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Rumpelstiltskin's Musings
    What, where is the fun in that! It's time the rules were changed, go steal it off him! In two hours the curse will be released, who is brave enough to follow through?...

Rumpel is displeased...
    He has allowed anyone to steal the hourglass once.*

*post [steal from] <player who has it> in the thread. Once you have stolen it you may still [give] it to someone else in the same post or later.

Last edited:
    Back